Update 6.3 Time?

Comments

• LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Thanks Lia! Are you happy with your choice? I really like the earrings so am pleased my selection.

They are not my favourite shoes, in fact I kinda wish I had gone for the earrings, they are nicer I think. I do wonder what the bag looks like.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder if you sign up for VIP any time during the month if it will get you the VIP gigs, or would you have had to been signed up since the beginning of the month?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I have Kalinda. I tried two more dates and it wouldn't go above 199/200. Then I tried a new NPC and it also stopped at 199/200. I'm now dating a third NPC but haven't made it to 199/200 yet.

Look for a chat bubble when you're on a date with them so you can get to the next level
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I wonder if you sign up for VIP any time during the month if it will get you the VIP gigs, or would you have had to been signed up since the beginning of the month?

You will get the VIP gigs when you sign up for a membership!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Is anyone getting notifications from the game with test, test 2, broadcast test for development builds and the last one I got was complete a project? I'm not sure how to post a screenshot of them.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts

I would love to know the answer to this as well. If I sign up for VIP later, will I get the events I missed?

Also, for VIP gigs I would love for it to be clear to us what will be different for the player if they are bronze, silver, or gold level, if that would be possible.....I'm still a bit miffed I missed out on an necklace for that first VIP gig. I signed up for my trial too quickly because I was excited about it, and then later kicked myself for not choosing gold for at least the trial. So yeah, for this current one....do you get all 3 if gold, two if silver, and pick one if bronze? Or do all levels of VIP pick one item?

Definitely agree with everyone else that the VIP tiles shouldn't be in daily gift boxes for non-VIP players....please change that! They seriously dominate the entire thing most days.

And this isn't important or anything, but since I'm already typing a post for Glu, may as well add: as I'm typing this, there have been a few odd notifications. One just said "finish a project". Followed a few minutes later by "test", and then just got one that said "test 2". And right this second, got one more that said "broadcast test for development builds" or something. Obviously not a big deal, just letting you guys know since I'm already typing. :-)

Edit: My first question was answered as I was typing. Thank you. :-)
    Those push notifications were not meant to be sent out. There will be one about the update and then another about the weekend event.

By the way, there's also an issue with our servers right now. Sorry if that's affecting your game!
    #VIPKalinda
    I would love to know the answer to this as well. If I sign up for VIP later, will I get the events I missed?

Also, for VIP gigs I would love for it to be clear to us what will be different for the player if they are bronze, silver, or gold level, if that would be possible.....I'm still a bit miffed I missed out on an necklace for that first VIP gig. I signed up for my trial too quickly because I was excited about it, and then later kicked myself for not choosing gold for at least the trial. So yeah, for this current one....do you get all 3 if gold, two if silver, and pick one if bronze? Or do all levels of VIP pick one item?

For the 1st quest, gold VIPs get 3 items, silver VIPs get 2 and bronze VIPs get 1.
    For the 2nd quest, which was released in 6.3, gold VIPs can choose 1 of 3 items to design and keep, silver VIPs can pick 1 of 2 and bronze doesn't get a choice.
    #VIPKalinda
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    New 6.3 issue - I'm back to only getting k-stars for roughly half of the ads I watch.

Anyone else?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Look for a chat bubble when you're on a date with them so you can get to the next level

The chat bubbles aren't appearing in one of my games - my Dixie Dixon doll. I play that dolls game on an iPad mini.
    My other game I am having no trouble with dates and chat bubbles.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hi Holly. Dixie is still gone from my game, but James is still changing clothes normally. What if we deleted Dixie and Koko from their games Fb accounts. Then add them back after a few days? I'm stone in yours, or frozen, or gone? How is apple- in James? Has anyone unfrozen for you?

I'm glad to hear James isn't frozen in your game. Koko is in both of my games but frozen in the blue outfit from the Huntsman.

Do you want me to delete Koko as a friend? Or sign out of FB? Or both?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ok, don't do anything yet, I'll try and find out more. Frozen is better than missing...so keep my frozen dolls right there. I'll try to find out about getting you b ack...James looks great. I check him regularly, lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    New 6.3 issue - I'm back to only getting k-stars for roughly half of the ads I watch. Anyone else?

Hmm, I didn't got any ads since last night and this is odd cause I've been getting them regularly lately, every update changes the pattern of ads I see.

I also agree with most of what Vats said. I appreciate when players like Vats & Lii provide insightful feedback in such an articulate & logical manner. I hope Glu pays attention to it. I think it's more powerful than when people just rant.

Thanks for this comment, I feel very happy to give my feedback here and also try to offer some solutions that may improve the game. Sometimes is difficult to me to find the right words that express properly the tone I want, so is nice to hear that the message was delivered as I wished.

You and Lii raised great points too. I already have all pets I wanted, not buying new ones. I'll come back to buy them if the energy bar becomes cumulative as BSAD's was. And yeah I easily spend half hour completing tasks and collecting pets' energy bolts every round I play the game. Wish I could collect them without all those travels, a cumulative energy bar also would help with all the back and forth we need to collect everything.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Our servers seem to be running properly again!
    #VIPKalinda
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    For the 1st quest, gold VIPs get 3 items, silver VIPs get 2 and bronze VIPs get 1.
    For the 2nd quest, which was released in 6.3, gold VIPs can choose 1 of 3 items to design and keep, silver VIPs can pick 1 of 2 and bronze doesn't get a choice.
    I find this appalling. How on earth do you guys figure that it's fair and logical to only give one item to gold VIP members? Who cares about choice when you are still limited to only getting one? Gold VIP members get the same thing as bronze so why pay extra for no benefit?? I honestly find this really disgusting and I regret purchasing gold VIP. I'll be unsubscribing when I get home.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I find this appalling. How on earth do you guys figure that it's fair and logical to only give one item to gold VIP members? Who cares about choice when you are still limited to only getting one? Gold VIP members get the same thing as bronze so why pay extra for no benefit?? I honestly find this really disgusting and I regret purchasing gold VIP. I'll be unsubscribing when I get home.

This. I tried the gold subscription for a month just to see how it goes. First of all, the daily boxes (and i have opened 3 every single day) have drained all of my kstars and I didnt get much in return. Just as I expected. 60 euros and more money for star packs with very little payout. And on top of everything.. super expensive "partner customisation" that only applies to exactly one npc. The game has become way way too expensive to play so from now on, I will be much less inclined to spend.. anything. I had done this last year as well and for 6 months I was pretty much free to play. I just dont feel I am getting enough for my money anymore. Combined with opening mostly kash boxes for the past 3 weeks which is becoming to me, very clear they will never remove. Add the "throwback midweeks" into the mix and im just done.

All in all, the game now leaves a bitter taste in my mouth while i was just looking for something silly to make me happy and bring a bit of joy to my days whist dealing with some real life problems. Im sorry if i sound ranty and I wish I could have expressed my feelings a bit better, but for now thats all I can muster. I will still look forward to seeing everyones new looks and drooling over your cute items, this community is great! Have a wonderful day/night everyone!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    If any of the male games are gold members ATM could one of you please model the new hair? I hate that you can't even try on these items unless you're subscribing. Wouldn't being able to see them on me make joining more enticing?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Why isn't my ingame boyfriend asking me to marry him? We're at 9,000/12,000 points. No, I haven't gotten the question from him on a date about if things are getting more serious. But I've gotten that question in other relationships at earlier stages...? Glitch?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts

This is shocking. I know some people who mainly subscribed just to get all 3 items this time. I would unsubscribe the heck out of it when I'd only get 1. Glad my coins are safe from this scam.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    But what about the new lipstick shades??? I thought I saw in the voting pop-up that it'll be released this February??? And it's already the last day of February but it wasn't included in 6.3 update. ???,

This!!!!! Where are these lipsticks at?!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Why isn't my ingame boyfriend asking me to marry him? We're at 9,000/12,000 points. No, I haven't gotten the question from him on a date about if things are getting more serious. But I've gotten that question in other relationships at earlier stages...? Glitch?

Hi Lants, my only advice is to date date date date and date. Oh, this event is perfect for that. What is your child situation? If you haven't any children, another 3,000 points and you should get the baby question. 9 times out of 10, if you haven't married or become engaged by the baby, it's a whirlwind with the baby AND the more serious/proposal on the heels of the new addition. If you want to start a thread we can examine this more closely. I'll post what it says in FAQ which is basically date, date date and date some more. Date in different places.

FAQS
    • Date your partner as much as possible to unlock a quest called “Popping the Question?”; this quest will lead you to a fabulous wedding!
    • Balancing your celebrity life with your marriage will still require you to keep an eye on your relationship, so see your spouse as often as you can to keep the love alive!.........
    • If your partner is not initiating the proposal conversation, make sure that you don’t have any other dates pending (e.g. you were about to start a date with someone but left them at the venue). Check all possible venues for dates and make sure there isn’t anyone still waiting for you to start a date! In order for your partner to start the proposal conversation, he/she must be the only person with whom you are on a date.

Good luck and I hope to hear wedding bells for you shortly. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »

Happened to me as well with the last guy my doll dated. It took forever until he finally proposed and I started to get worried as well. Then suddenly he did. I just divorced him and the new guy proposed after four dates.
    My guess is that the proposal is an event triggered at random and the higher your level the more likely it is to happen. When you've been married before and are high up on the A-List chances are probably really high for it to happen (hence why it usually y early) but since it's random it doesn't mean it has to happen.

So yeah, just keep dating, it will happen eventually.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    That's a great point Lii. A few updates ago, the game 'lost' my hubby that I had Since the day you could get married....overc2 years...gone. Then a dating event came a few days later I grabbed an NPC, and we were married by noon. So, the proposals come faster, the 2nd, and 3rd time around. It happened with my Androids till I married them and that's not ending. Good luck Lants.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm terribly sad.:(

I was playing around with Bort's customizations and noticed that his signature mohawk wasn't between the options of hairstyles, immediately I stopped what I was doing cause I knew he could loss that hair forever, same as when we didn't had the purple color as option and I couldn't try other colors on Mell's eyes.

I thought on coming here tomorrow to report that, however something went wrong and he actually lost his signature hair style, it got replaced by another!:mad:

Can't believe that happened. I was planning to gave him something new, but not get rid of his soul.

I went to bed, but couldn't sleep. I'm in shock.:eek:

I lost my husband's original hair too! For some reason I got to pick two(?!) new hairstyles for him that I didn't have to pay for. I am super confused.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Definitely agree with everyone else that the VIP tiles shouldn't be in daily gift boxes for non-VIP players....please change that! They seriously dominate the entire thing most days.

I didn't sign up for VIP and it's really frustrating because what I see almost everyday are just 3 VIP tiles to be exact and if it's worse, there are no tiles in my palette AT ALL. Honestly, I only get to see 1 regular partnership tile in my palette ONCE A WEEK.
    daffodil wrote: »
    New 6.3 issue - I'm back to only getting k-stars for roughly half of the ads I watch.

Anyone else?

Now my pug isn't tappable(while walking) as well but it's a known issue so i believe it'll be fixed soon. ~_~ As for the ads... not again. I watched 2 videos (after the 6.3 update) and didn't get any k-stars for watching those because I know that it's just a waste of time so I stopped watching. I hope it'll be fixed on the next mini update perhaps?
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    This!!!!! Where are these lipsticks at?!
    Just cricket sound from Glu...
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I totally forgot to mention, the thing I was hoping for the most was that they remove the VIP tiles from the daily gift boxes. I always liked the game because I felt like it was incredibly fair if you weren't able to put money into it. You didn't need to pay to play, you could have fun without it but if you decided to put money into it you got something in return.
    I don't have a problem with the VIP membership, I think it's a good idea but the constant pop ups to subscribe are basically like having ADs in the game as well. It takes forever to open the daily gift box because I always pick all the VIP tiles and then it's always just 4 energy bolts or 350Kash. The game now feels like a pretend free game, but really you have to subscribe oilseed Glu hates you.
    I've put a lot of time into this game so I'm going to wait and see if it gets better but if it doesn't, I'm out.
    I don't want to pay for something they force me to pay, If I pay it's for something I want to have not to remove something I don't want to have.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Has anyone on iOS, or android even, had problema with their game freezing?! I'm not losing progress or anything but I have to close the game and reopen because of it. It just started since the last update! Anyone else or am I just unlucky?!
  • mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Are facebook players going to get the update in time to play this weekend's event?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I totally forgot to mention, the thing I was hoping for the most was that they remove the VIP tiles from the daily gift boxes. I always liked the game because I felt like it was incredibly fair if you weren't able to put money into it. You didn't need to pay to play, you could have fun without it but if you decided to put money into it you got something in return.
    I don't have a problem with the VIP membership, I think it's a good idea but the constant pop ups to subscribe are basically like having ADs in the game as well. It takes forever to open the daily gift box because I always pick all the VIP tiles and then it's always just 4 energy bolts or 350Kash. The game now feels like a pretend free game, but really you have to subscribe oilseed Glu hates you.
    I've put a lot of time into this game so I'm going to wait and see if it gets better but if it doesn't, I'm out.
    I don't want to pay for something they force me to pay, If I pay it's for something I want to have not to remove something I don't want to have.

If the VIP tiles are removed, how are subscribers supposed to fulfill Partnerships to get prizes? (Yes. I know. Non-subscribers couldn't care less...and neither would I, if I didn't have a membership.) The tiles are part of the not-so-many things offered with memberships. Since I only have a Silver subscription, I also get "ads." And I often get shut out too, and have to pick another box. It's not as though people who don't have a VIP get nothing. That hasn't changed. Yeah, you have to pick a different box sometimes. So do I. More, I find there are more "regular" tiles than VIP's in my palettes, and half the time I have no VIP, or even any tiles at all. Sometimes I have only the same tiles as everyone else. But. I big time believe Glu heard non-subscribers. Because the gb contents changed pretty da*n quick. When it was--and only just--rolled out, as with any new thing, sure, there were half to one or two more VIP tiles in the gb's. Because that's what happens with new things, no matter the industry or medium. There's priority, sales, and marketing. And a push for more customers. Having so few VIP tiles in the gb's leaves me at a disadvantage. And I'm paying. It took me more than a year to pay for anythingin this game. I pay, I buy because I want to. No one has to pay to get somewhere in this game. I had no "private jet." I had no "special" things. But it wasn't irksome to me that so many others did. I got to A list #1 on my own. I didn't pay a cent. Not for anything. And so that point was all the more gratifying. I didn't begrudge anybody anything. I was playing as it came. And I well know what it's like to be on the other side of the fence. And it didn't matter much to me, because I am me, and playing my way was good enough for me. I was excluded from plenty. My choice. Whatever reason any random person has for not paying for anything, that, too, is their choice. I have 23 games on my phone. And I don't pay for anything with any of them. But I know full well the advantages I would have if I did. I just don't care. And while I pay for things here, I'm sure as sh*t not going to finance the whole gaming industry. No one is trying to "force" you to pay for anything. This was never a "pretend free game"--not now, not ever; there were always things to pay for. I just didn't pay. Again, ever. Others did. Not me. And to tell you the truth, I was always--and still am--happy to get four energy bolts or $350 kash in daily gb's. Because I like those things too. Note also, I never, EVER have the opportunity to watch videos for stars. But the majority of other players do. That's not fair. And a lot of people have rapid recharge. I do not. That's not fair. And Glu doesn't care. It's like, screw her. So, do I have this right: You don't want to play anymore because of gb tiles? And being subjected to marketing just like anyone else? And having to tap another time? Like, this whole game is tapping. And because of midget product promotions, you can't have fun anymore? And you feel like people who pay get more than you? You know, like when I myself didn't pay? And not for nothing, but I get so few VIP tiles that I can't fulfill a Partnership anyway. I don't pay for anything I don't want either. And I don't feel coerced into paying for anything. Ever. No matter how many SMC's or KP's popped up in my face, I did not pay, I did not buy. I just got rid of the pop-up and went my merry way. I never felt short shrifted that whole first year I paid for nothing. At all. I feel very bad you don't want to play anymore, Lii, that you don't have fun anymore. I don't get how tiles would cause such a big reaction. Maybe it's other things about the game you're feeling tired of? I really like you, Lii; I like the things you have to say; I would miss you if you went away.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Has anyone on iOS, or android even, had problema with their game freezing?! I'm not losing progress or anything but I have to close the game and reopen because of it. It just started since the last update! Anyone else or am I just unlucky?!

Yes! I thought it was just me. And when I go into the photo booth my screen darkens. *Not* liking that. At all.