Options

Achievement problems

Jupiterlina1Jupiterlina1 Registered Users 3 Posts
Can someone please help me to understand how I get "points" on the achievements that is connected with your reality show. I mean those such as named "Dubai darling" "Big in Tokyo" "Cannes choice" "great in Britain" etc. I own these houses and I had realitys in them all, but still nothing happens with the score. What am I doing wrong? The one called keep it real and real run-in works, I get points there.... please help!!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If your achievement meter isn't moving and you do shows in those locales, I'd send an in game ticket and ask customer care to look at my game. I'm sorry this is happening. Good luck and keep us posted. I don't know of any task to 'unlock' earning achievements on those foreign shows. So the ticket us the best bet.

Nice meeting you, just wish it wasn't due to a problem. I'd say Welcome to th ecforum, but you've been a member as long as I have. You should check out the threads in general discussion. A lot of really nice people post there. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Jupiterlina1Jupiterlina1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for your help.
    Now have I talked to the support (or what you call them) and describe my problem and they said: to complete the achievements follow the nodes which you are getting while during a reality show. When I ask what the nodes are, (because I can't find a similar word in my language so I didn't really getting it) she Said it ment instructions during the reality show. So... she mean the blue buttoms that costs energy and gives you points to give the show 5 Stars? Because then there still is a problem cause I get full score on every show..
  • Options
    Those would be the task icons. Like "Create Drama" you expend energy and it pays out filling up the t Stars for a perfect perforance. I do think some players had suggestions about the best things to tap to make the achievements move, You might look in General Discussion in a search about reality show achievement. I'll search too and maybe someone can point us in the right direction. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Someone said the 2 cost actions are the ones you need to hit for progress.
    iOS
  • Options
    Ahhhhh, ok. I think that might be good advice. Are you doing 8 hour shows or simply the 3 hour shows. I find I advance when I do longer ones. Have you had product placements? Those advance wwhen you do a jib there, and the two or three energy product task advances you as well. Nice thing about product placements...you get paid whether yiu do jobs there or not. It pays yiu to put it there. So tI try to work there if I am not grinding,

This doesn't answer your queston in black and white terms, if you post some of the available 'nodes' what theybsay and how many points, maybe we can figure out the better ones, and what to stay away from....BUT emptying one task sometimes triggers the one you want. I've noticed this in Product placement deals.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary