Options

No Videos/straight to other offers

MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
I'm still being directed to the 'other offers' wall immediately when I go to watch videos for K-stars. It'd be awesome if this could be fixed although I know this isn't happening to everyone...
iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
You can call me Lulu :)

Comments

• Options
    sdavis56sdavis56 Registered Users 16 Posts
    For the past three or four days I've been only able to open one daily gift box instead of two before I have to pay k stars. What gives?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is no guarantee that videos will be available either to watch for Stars, or to watch for rapid recharge, or for the gift boxes. If you don't want to wait and see if they return, you are free to contact customer care, but they will probably explain that

"Video availability is completely dependent on advertisers. If they want to advertise to your specific demographic they may offer videos, but if not, then you will not have any to view. Unfortunately, there is no way to make them want to show videos. " that was taken from the FAQs. I hope your issue is resolved. Some days that happens to me, some days not. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    I'm still being directed to the 'other offers' wall immediately when I go to watch videos for K-stars. It'd be awesome if this could be fixed although I know this isn't happening to everyone...

Yes! Been saying this for so long. Feels like it'll never get fixed. :(
  • Options
    Hi I moved a few posts posts out of the Fixit list, and merged it with another current thread about videos, because no videos is not a glitch to be fixed. Missing clothes, design flaws, wring backsgrounds......that's what the fixitlist is all about. Sometimes there just aren't videos ti watch.
    I found this in FAQs about videos: http://https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=general&f=there-are-no-videos-for-me-to-watch

There are no videos for me to watch.

Video availability is completely dependent on advertisers. If they want to advertise to your specific demographic they may offer videos, but if not, then you will not have any to view. Unfortunately, there is no way to make them want to show videos.*

We do try to use multiple vendors in order to increase the chance a video will be available for all of our players. You will just need to check back frequently to see if any are available.

Due to a technical limitation we are not able to offer free k-star videos to every single user. This has to do with the date when a user started playing the game as well as other variables. This technical limitation is something we have tried to work around as we would ideally like all players to have free k-star offers, but we were unable to find a solution.*

I'm sorry this is happening, You can always cintact customer care, but they are most probably going to tell you the same. I used to get 5 videos a day, maybe 4, maybe 6. Now I get one. Then i get moved to other offers. But it's fluid. Dry now, then next week we could alll be getting them to watch. Try building up achievements with contacts during gigs. Check the other offers...that's what I'm doing. Agai , I
    M sorry this is happening
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    A lot of the time the daily gift box ad option will show up if you wait a while. Seems like it takes a little extra time to sync up with the ad server when you get in game.
    iOS
  • Options
    I have noticed a real drop. WIthout fail daily I had 5 or 6 videos to watch. Now, maybe one, then it goes to other offers. I hope this changes but personally I'm not optimistic.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I have noticed a real drop. WIthout fail daily I had 5 or 6 videos to watch. Now, maybe one, then it goes to other offers. I hope this changes but personally I'm not optimistic.

YES!! Except, without fail I had about 18 videos/day I could watch and recently it dropped down to 4 or 5/day. It makes me so sad because this is pretty much the only way I can save up stars since I don't spend any real $ on the game. :( I wonder if they had a drop in advertisers or something.