Dating Contacts Bug

erasergalerasergal Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi, I downloaded KKH a week or two ago and it's really fun!
Problem is, the date Kim set me up with dumped me, and now I can't ask out any of my contacts.
The only contact showing up is a facebook friend who doesn't use the app, and when I tap on all contacts it only shows this one friend. I logged out of facebook but this contact stayed on my phone which is frustrating, and still no other contacts are showing up.
I have a contact in mind, but no matter which contact section I pick none of the people in my massive contacts list show up. When i exit the window they briefly flash up. Any solutions (or upcoming fixes) to this bug?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    What platform are you playing on? iOS for Apple devices, Android for Samsung and other phones and tablets that AREN"T Apple products, Facebook, or Kindle? Have you added people that you know play the game? If you need more friends in the game you can go to the Gifting and Friends section, and find 'friends' to add from the corresponding thread.

And for that one friend to show up in your game, they played at one point. Do you want to take any screenshot to show your friend tab empty except for one perseon. Have you added any 'dolls' that you meet in clubs or restaurants? Those are NPCs Not Player Controlled. You can flirt or network with them. Did you add players or dolls, and they are all missing? If you're trying to date, the only contacts that will show up are the ones with a heart. I'm trying to give you a number of different avenues, because I'm not exactly sure where the problem is. Any clarification will help me figure out how to help you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • erasergalerasergal Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes, I'm playing on IOS, Iphone 5s, not sure what exact ios exactly. I connected my facebook account but only one of my friends plays but as far as I know she doesn't currently play. (Not exactly fond of her either lol)
    Yes, I added NPCs and I thought that you could date any of the NPCs? I did some searches and apparently you can date anyone in your contacts list? I'm not sure that's accurate anymore as it was a dated post.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wutg a reak okater acciybtm If you work with someone, and try to call them on a date, you'll get a pop up asking if you really want to. You'll lose your professional points but will start receiving Romantic points. But, you can't go the other way. You'll get a pop up if you go to call a romantic contact into a gig, but it will say "YOu're currently dating . If you want to work with them ok, but you won't get any points.

I'll try to date an NPC I work with and I'll let you know what happens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Having a problem on my second (Android) device. I opened up a second facebook account as was advised in another discussion to link my 2 characters. Today, I did a couple of dates using my second device then did a professional gig. For a few days now, my character from my first device has been appearing in the same outfit on my second device (even though my first character has changed outfits several times since then) yet my second characters outfit changes immediately on my first device. So after my professional gig on my second device I went to go on a date with my first character and they were no longer on my friends list. I checked to see if it had something to do with my Facebook login and logged in again. Now on my friends list on my second device, my second character is appearing (like a twin). I've lost my status holding in the love list and my "wife" has disappeared.

I hope this all makes sense. I don't know how to attach photos to explain better.