General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I very rarely complain about the game, but just now my energy was at 39 and I leveled up and lost a full bar of energy. I could have used it to help with the event. When is Glu going to fix this so it just adds to the energy we have? :(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Mani86 wrote: »
    I very rarely complain about the game, but just now my energy was at 39 and I leveled up and lost a full bar of energy. I could have used it to help with the event. When is Glu going to fix this so it just adds to the energy we have? :(

+1

It's one thing to accidentally collect from a pet or a tappable around town, but when you're in the higher levels it's so hard to tell when you're going to trigger a level up that it makes it hard to waste the energy before that happens. If a full bar of energy is going to be a level up perk then it should be added to your current count.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I had my first perfect leveling up just this week. with my last energy bolt I unleashed a flood of bonus items and. So with zero energy I leveled up to full power. I took a screenshot to prove it. Lol. And I didn't even notice it was coming. But every other time it can be brutal. I have had my 1st tap of the morning level me up. So, I got one energy. Boo. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • okimfineokimfine Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good job you posted in here about the PM! I don't think I would have noticed.
    Vì một cộng đồng đọc truyện hay nhất hiện nay
    Hay chia se noi ma ban co the doc truyen online hay nhat
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Mani86 wrote: »

THIS. Leveling up should be a bigger deal. It takes a lot of play to move up one level and when it happens at a time your energy bar is anything but empty, it sucks. Please add a full load of energy to whatever energy is already there (above the max), Glu.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I haven't looked through this forum in awhile so I'm not sure if this has been discussed already but is anyone having problems with getting energy from their pets? Ever since the Dublin update I'm unable to get energy from the pet that goes everywhere with me until I go leave it in its home. Then when I tap on it it gives me energy and points.
    It's just an annoying glitch because keeping a pet with me helps to let me know when it's time to get energy from all the other ones
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    I haven't looked through this forum in awhile so I'm not sure if this has been discussed already but is anyone having problems with getting energy from their pets? Ever since the Dublin update I'm unable to get energy from the pet that goes everywhere with me until I go leave it in its home. Then when I tap on it it gives me energy and points.
    It's just an annoying glitch because keeping a pet with me helps to let me know when it's time to get energy from all the other ones

It's a glitch that's affecting everyone. Hopefully it gets fixed soon :) I still find myself tapping away at my pet as if it's going to do anything.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Yes, pizzaparty. This is a known issue. Hopefully GLU will fix this soon but maybe it'll be fixed on the next major update(April update) because mini updates don't fix this glitch. Such a bummer to go inside our houses just to get energy bolts. Speaking of this glitch, there's another glitch though this one's rare, look at my pug just giving me XP and cash. -_- Haha. I guess I have to wait for another 4 hours. Lol
    5BdNIan.png
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I am totally fed up with the throw back boxes, I never get anything good in mine, I grind and grind to get 1 measly box and I always get horrible shoes or bags, so I decided to spend some hard earned K Stars and open a few last night to see if I could get some things I actually wanted, I spent 400 K Stars and got mostly accessories that I didnt like and 1 dress that is OK everything else was bracelets and shoes, (not nice ones either-seriously why do I always get shoes in these boxes??) I have never actually received something in any box that I have wanted at this point I would rather they released the old stuff even if we had to pay K Stars for it I would happily pay K Stars for some of the hairstyles and outfits rather than feeling I wasted my money which is how I feel about this right now
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Yes, pizzaparty. This is a known issue. Hopefully GLU will fix this soon but maybe it'll be fixed on the next major update(April update) because mini updates don't fix this glitch. Such a bummer to go inside our houses just to get energy bolts. Speaking of this glitch, there's another glitch though this one's rare, look at my pug just giving me XP and cash. -_- Haha. I guess I have to wait for another 4 hours. Lol
    5BdNIan.png

I have that happen every once in awhile, even before the update.
    I just got a "we haven't seem them in awhile" popup from Ray with a loss of fans. It's a dating weekend! I literally just finished a date two hours ago! Are you kidding me??
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I just got a "we haven't seem them in awhile" popup from Ray with a loss of fans. It's a dating weekend! I literally just finished a date two hours ago! Are you kidding me??

The team is aware of this issue and we're working on it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Whew! Thanks Kalinda.

I thought Ray was just being a butthead.
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Another question/complaint, does Glu have any plans to add more NPCs to the game anytime soon? I'm mostly referring to guys eligible for dating. 90% of the guys in my game are just...ugly- their hair is blue or pink, bad style, not any I'd bother wasting money on for dates.

There have only been like 3 I liked but ruined the relationship so I deleted them hoping I could meet them again but I haven't "met" any new NPCs in months. My poor sim is never going to get married and have a kid unless Glu adds more pretty guys lol
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Another question/complaint, does Glu have any plans to add more NPCs to the game anytime soon? I'm mostly referring to guys eligible for dating. 90% of the guys in my game are just...ugly- their hair is blue or pink, bad style, not any I'd bother wasting money on for dates.

There have only been like 3 I liked but ruined the relationship so I deleted them hoping I could meet them again but I haven't "met" any new NPCs in months. My poor sim is never going to get married and have a kid unless Glu adds more pretty guys lol

I've never seen glu added new NPCS on KKH. I've only seen that on K&K game.

I know what you mean though especially about the unattractive guys. It usually irks me when they're always flirting with my dolls. I'm like eww why would my dolls date y'all for haha :D

Like I seriously would've given the unattractive NPC guys a complete makeover especially with their pink & blue hair. But, I would've reconsider it since the partner customizations prices are ridiculously expensive on this game. So, it's not worthy to pay for it if you're constantly changing partners most of the times.

Kalinda also mentioned on the next update that we'll be able to change the coloring for the eyes & hair for the spouse's customization.

I've noticed that the attractive NPC guys on my games are usually badly dressed. My dolls are their personal fashion stylists since they have such a bad taste in clothing.

I've always wanted to change those NPC unnatural hair color and eye color too. They look like clowns hahaha :D and their eyes looks so creepy too:eek:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Some of the "Suggestions" in the Official Suggestion thread: Stabbing myself in the eye with a fork on a near-daily basis.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I don't know why but I didn't receive any rewards after completed the "real drama 8" achievement. Now it says that is max and so I will not receive any rewards :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    * Sigh * I need to share my frustration. Thanks to Stefan's marvelous thread, I was able to catalog my missing items from the throwback boxes.

After a hard job, I finally finished and the results aren't exciting. I'm missing at least:

29 tops
    31 pants
    35 hairstyles
    1 facial feature
    1 beard
    19 accessories
    34 shoes

Total: 150 missing items.

My goal is to get some hairstyles I missed and that would make a WORLD of difference in my gameplay.

However to get them I need to go at least through 115 to start to have a real change to get them, since all hair styles were pushed to the final boxes.

I refuse to pay 60 k-stars to get a blind item, that means I need 115 weeks worth of completing mid-week events to enter the 'hair contest', once we get to open just one free throwback box per week nowadays.

This makes me so sad. I'm such a loyal and dedicated player and along with others have been asking numerous time for better opportunities to get what we missed, but every other week this is denied to us.

You know, I just want to buy this stuff and be happy with it. Why this is so hard????

Ugh! This is so stressful!:(:(:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I don't know why but I didn't receive any rewards after completed the "real drama 8" achievement. Now it says that is max and so I will not receive any rewards :(

That happened to me too :(

Also a VIP throwback with black and gold boxes :mad:plain greedy on Glus part to get us to spend more stars IMP
    Oh wow Vats reading your post makes me feel genuinely sad too:(. Maybe we should keep begging glu till they'll get bugged out so that the store's throwback sale could stay in-game permanently weekly.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm not feeling the game so much lately either, Vats.. different situation, but similar feelings I suspect. Hope Glu can figure out a way to improve things.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Oh wow Vats reading your post makes me feel genuinely sad too:(. Maybe we should keep begging glu till they'll get bugged out so that the store's throwback sale could stay in-game permanently weekly.
    I think Glu should stop rigging the boxes so that hair can only be won if you've got all other throwback items. We all know they rig the boxes. It's time they stop so players like Vats can have a fair chance of winning them in their throwback boxes.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    I think Glu should stop rigging the boxes so that hair can only be won if you've got all other throwback items. We all know they rig the boxes. It's time they stop so players like Vats can have a fair chance of winning them in their throwback boxes.

Yes I understand that but some players would prefer to purchase their most wanted desirable items inside of the store's closet in-game throwback sale. Glu only implemented that feature temporarily for a limited amounted time (I think that it was once or twice.:confused:) Hmm...I'm not sure, but correct me if I'm wrong if someone can clarify that for me.

I've missed out on it and would like for it to stay on this game permanently. I personally wouldn't mind paying for an overpriced exclusive items for my dolls because it'll be visually displayed on the my dolls wardrobe. I like to see what I'm abouts to purchase beforehand. I'm not a huge fan of the throwback boxed sale for 60 kstars on this game because I didn't get what I wanted for my dolls and my surprises weren't even that good overall. I've had a terrible experience with it as a KKH player when I participated in it just only once.

My whole point is that I'm specifically stating on my post is that...if glu can bring back the weekly throwback boxed sale, then why can't they also include a weekly store's throwback sale too?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• sisipiesisipie Registered Users 9 Posts
    I think I may officially be done with this game, and I'm pretty sad about it. And a little angry.

I had to factory reboot my phone. I used a third party app to create a backup of my game, but somehow it didn't take, even though other apps did. Last time something like this happened, a year-old save file from Google Play popped up. Not ideal, but at least I didn't have to start from scratch. This time? Nada.

Which leads me to my complaint. I don't understand why there isn't a way to restore your game, like with K&K. Yeah, I can probably get my purchases restored through a lengthy process with customer care, but I don't want to start from zero. I was level 47. 47! And there's so many limited time things you can't get back, even with throwback boxes.

Maybe this is a good thing. I've spent way too much money on this game, anyway.
    I had to come to this thread to complain about the Venice home. There's thus by far no comparison when it comes down to Venice home vs. Calabasas mansion. It wasn't beneficial for me especially for this week's party event. It actually took me longer in progressing to aim for the earnables. Has anyone else purchased that home or another property that can hold 7 guests? Was it that helpful for the party events on your game or was it useless? I really have to think twice before making a decision to purchase the Dublin home too.

On a bright side, I made enough cash during this week's party event on my second game to repurchase the Calabasas mansion to participate for the future events in general.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

So disgusted with the decline in mentality and intelligence of the forum I can barely get myself to come here anymore. I don't even bother to get up at 5:00 am for events anymore. And I'm really angry at the way Amy was treated here. Anyone who knows her would know she's the LAST person on the planet who would cheat. Yeah. Disgusted. smdh
    I had to come to this thread to complain about the Venice home. There's thus by far no comparison when it comes down to Venice home vs. Calabasas mansion. It wasn't beneficial for me especially for this week's party event. It actually took me longer in progressing to aim for the earnables. Has anyone else purchased that home or another property that can hold 7 guests? Was it that helpful for the party events on your game or was it useless? I really have to think twice before making a decision to purchase the Dublin home too.

On a bright side, I made enough cash during this week's party event on my second game to repurchase the Calabasas mansion to participate for the future events in general.

Carol, hiiiii! No sure what you mean, and what exactly were you looking for? The Venice and Dublin homes--gorgeous!--mainly cut the boredom of forever Calabasas, I think. But I'm wondering what *benefits* you were expecting...? There are only these three homes that can accommodate seven guests. Why did it take you longer to complete the parties, do you think? For me it's basically the same as Calabasas, but new, nicer, and a great change of scenery. In between Venice and Dublin I only had maybe three parties in Calabasas this time, and in comparison to the two new homes, well, I ditched Calabasas altogether--and was so happy to do so, to be able to have the new seven-guests places. Calabasas is so boring and same old, same old at this point. The Dublin home is great! It has three floors--upstairs and downstairs, and of course the main level. I think the new homes are fun and very imaginatively done, really, really nice. I don't believe they were created to make parties easier, that's not their purpose. But people were requesting alternatives to Calabasas for seven-guest homes, and here Glu gave them to us, and I am soooo happy about that.
    sisipie wrote: »
    I think I may officially be done with this game, and I'm pretty sad about it. And a little angry.

I had to factory reboot my phone. I used a third party app to create a backup of my game, but somehow it didn't take, even though other apps did. Last time something like this happened, a year-old save file from Google Play popped up. Not ideal, but at least I didn't have to start from scratch. This time? Nada.

Which leads me to my complaint. I don't understand why there isn't a way to restore your game, like with K&K. Yeah, I can probably get my purchases restored through a lengthy process with customer care, but I don't want to start from zero. I was level 47. 47! And there's so many limited time things you can't get back, even with throwback boxes.

Maybe this is a good thing. I've spent way too much money on this game, anyway.

I think maybe it's a matter of people not knowing all their options in saving the game. I got a new phone in January. (iPhone, but my info here does serve a purpose, even if you, and other players, use Android. There are a variety of ways for Android users to save the game also). The night before, I made sure I backed up my phone--which I have set to do automatically every night, but I also did it manually, to be on the safe side; then I saved both KKH and K&K in iCloud, and then in iTunes as well. I saved them in Game Center too, which really is unbelievably USELESS because it's NEVER up-to-date (ridiculous because it's so pathetically *out-of-date*, like, pretty much as though a person started playing *yesterday*! It's total garbage, shockingly so, but Apple literally FORCES you to have, and always be signed into, it, if you want to use any game apps whatsoever. Obnoxious.) KKH saved perfectly. K&K? I lost EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!! I was so upset, I had spent literally TONS of money there. Didn't bother to look for any help from Glu; it's excessively obvious they couldn't care less about helping people unless it's going to benefit them in some way. And that's messed up. I have explained certain problems to them SEVERAL TIMES, and they ignored me each and every time. Apparently they couldn't care less what we think of them, and when we have problems aside from mild things that won't affect them in any way they'd rather not take care of it and make things right for us. And help keep us happy. Which by doing so in turn makes us feel good about not just playing their games, but spending money within them; and I spend insane amounts of money. And that's how they treat/thank me in return? It must be said they do some great things with the game. But sour grapes can't help but intrude, when you're treated very personally as insignificant. And with all the problems about women and gaming, for one, it just makes them look bad and brimming ill will, that I don't often expect them to act decently anymore. Something happened, where they just said to h*ll with it and succumbed wholeheartedly, entirely, to the most greed ever, which we all know, but they became devious too. They used to be so nice; now oftentimes I find things that they do just plain vicious, mean, or tough sh*t on you, we don't care. And I feel bad about it, about what they've become in relation to us, because they used to be like friends actually, but they apparently don't care to be friends anymore. And I really wish I could see that from them again. Anyway, very sorry for devolving into something else altogether!) Ok, so, the same thing happened to my friend's K&K game. She was told she couldn't be helped, given a bunch of K-gems, but the losses were so profound that she stopped playing K&K altogether. She had taken every step with her Android to save K&K, but it ended up hopelessly lost. So I don't understand how people are always saying their K&K game saved absolutely, but they lost KKH. Everyone I know is able to save KKH. But not K&K. So contrary, that. I'm so sorry you had to do a factory reset, sisipie, that just sux, no matter what. Oh! I just remembered! Your mfg might be able to help you restore the game. I remember about a year or so ago Apple told me *they* could help me get everything back, if I did a factory reset for a problem I was having; but I declined; it freaked me out too much! But anyway, you might try calling your own manufacturer. And also there's businesses, you can find them online, that specialize in restoring stuff after factory resets. It does cost a few hundred dollars though. Depends on how you feel about things.
  • sisipiesisipie Registered Users 9 Posts
    Isabeau, that's so interesting! As I mentioned, this has kind of happened before, when I got a new phone and the KKH save file was about a year old. But my K&K game was fine! Google Play has no problems saving that game for me. I don't know why.

I appreciate your suggestions. I did have a complete backup of my phone, which I applied after the reset, but it didn't help with KKH. The third party backup I used, Helium, was a just-in-case secondary backup, which also didn't work. (It's worth noting that the K&K backup I made with the app also disappeared, so I think there's some protection in Glu's apps that prevents that sort of thing.)

I haven't played in 5 days, and while I do miss it, I'm not distraught enough to seek out other options. I'd been playing since a few months after the initial release and have spent thousands on this game. Yeah, I was kind of addicted to it, and had my game saved, I would've kept playing and spending money as long as Glu wanted to update this game. And K&K is dying, so once that's done, I'm never playing a Glu game again. I know better now - they're just too greedy. It's really their loss, not mine.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm so sorry you've gone though this sispie. But I think you should at least give yourself a little cool down time, and maybe we can try and help at least in making it a little easier to get purchases restored, if nothing else. Please don't throw in the towel just yet.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary