⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Please add a bare chest option for the guys in the closet? We WOULD pay!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Obviously in real life there's a smaller dating pool for LGB people than for straight people, but I don't think this is an area where KKH has to be realistic. I can hardly make professional contacts with men because they're all hitting on my doll, but none of the women I'm interested in having her date offer that as an option. Early on, Kim outright asks whether we're interested in dating men or women. Our answer to that should affect which gender shows up more often as a romantic option. (Bonus points for adding a bi answer to Kim's question and having the date be a random surprise.)
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Hollywood.LovestoryHollywood.Lovestory Registered Users 10 Posts
    Ok, here's hoping!!!:

* Darker brown, chocolaty hair color like Kim wears

* Ability to delete INACTIVE friends

* Ability to gift friends cash or k stars

* More ombré hair!! MORE HAIRSTYLES IN GENERAL, even more hair colors

* Better organization of the destination menu

* More homes with more than one room

* More ways to earn\buy throwback items

* Start over on maxed out relationships

* What happens to gifts from partners? I got like 5 gifts from my husband then it was over. And he hardly ever pays for anything

* Be able to add friends from iOS or android

* Eyebrow colors separate from hair color

* Offer the seasonal hairstyles without "seasonal accessories" (ex: the recent New Years hairstyle without the party hat)

* A search or filter tab in the "more offers" section so that we can search by specific offer titles or filter them by k star value

* A button that lets you zoom in or out in closet without losing your place

* More backdrops that go with the missions that we're doing in places like mirimount and raja motion pictures

* A dark red lip color, red nail polish
    GC: Hollywood.Lovestory

"Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!"-Paris Hilton
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Please remove the VIP tiles from the daily boxes from non-VIP subscribed players, they are taking up space for other coveted tiles.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    Be able to sort clothes to buy by hearts or stars or cash or K-stars.
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Please remove the VIP tiles from the daily boxes from non-VIP subscribed players, they are taking up space for other coveted tiles.
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Please add a bare chest option for the guys in the closet? We WOULD pay!
    absolutely agree.
  • samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
    Can we get an update where we can help our significant others with their careers help them climb up the ranks from d list to a list.
    Also can we get the option to gift hair or change hair of npc.
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Leave the current location in the travel list but greyed out, make it easier to find the next one to travel to.

Quest markers on the right hand side of travel locations eg dog silhouette for pet charged, star for current mission, heart for date, dollar sign for business ready, something for reality shoot and Simon missions.
    iOS
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Can we have the ability to make more money in the game. For example A listers could make 10,000 dollars per appearance B and lower listers make 5,000 dollars
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    - update the throwback boxes
    - separate eyebrow color from hair color
    - more sliver/platinum color accessories
    - add versions of hairstyles with accessories without them
    - update the babies wardrobe
    - replace nanny with with partner/spouse
    - more realistic skin colors (as the ones in the game are either reddish/pinkish or yellow)
    - make it so makeup shows the exactly the same regardless of skin tone except for the nude colored ones
    - barefoot option for guys & girls

I know/hope the Glu team that works on KKH could make all of those things possible.
    Sophie
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm not sure how many of you guys tuned in for last night's Jimmy Fallon show, where Kendall was one of the guests and she looked so stunning!

tumblr_oleutbUZdN1t090qqo1_1280.jpg

I could totally imagine this being an earnable/GB outfit (with the hairstyle, duh), especially for this time of the year.:o
    Glu, hear my prayers. ♥
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    No more business properties to purchase for k-stars. I suppose 11 are enough for now!

And reconsider the amount of cash required to buy homes. With every update there's an increment in the cost to purchase.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    The fans/viewers/date notifications are very annoying. Not only do I get a bunch of them at once (when I turn on my tablet in the morning or after work) but it also take sooo much time to tap through them. Why do I have to click "OK" to every single one of them, plus for fans and dates I have to click TWICE. This is a waste of time considering there is no other option than being okay with the notification. Why can't they just pop up and fade away by themself so I can keep playing while they tell me how fricking popular I am?

So my suggestion is, have the notification windows fade away by themself without the necessity to click ok (once or twice).
    hackers can burn in hell
    I think it's time to add a couple of new Comeback quests - one for acting, and something like "mogul" that would add special actions whenever we're doing something for a business we own. Actually, it might be better to re-work "money maker" to something more in the line of just "celebrity", with the special action for appearances, parties and reality shows, while "mogul" would cover businesses we own and maybe even working shifts in stores.

Also, since you already went to the trouble of coding the volunteer stuff for the adoption center, why not give us the option to volunteer again? You could add a "charitable" achievement.

ETA: Why not unlock some of the venues like the Ganzerveldt and allow our dolls to throw "charity galas" there that could count as a party during party events? In fact (although I do think they should be grouped with parties for event purposes) having charity-themed weekend events would be a great way for Kim to showcase certain charities she supports through themed prizes and the event storyline. And during those events, a percentage of all proceeds from Shop My Closet + KStar and Kash sales could go to that charity.
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Glu please fix this I don't know who approved of the in game version (one on the right) but I do know that it's a complete mess.

2u4mz5s.jpg
    Sophie
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Ok the whole one TB box thing got mad so please pretty please
    -remove the 4K box (the old TB events)
    Or
    -reduce the sale price
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I don't know the right language for my request... my problem is that I have maxed out many of my friends so I can't invite those dolls to join mine for jobs/gigs/appearances. (Yes I know I could but then I'm not earning points toward a level).
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I don't know the right language for my request... my problem is that I have maxed out many of my friends so I can't invite those dolls to join mine for jobs/gigs/appearances. (Yes I know I could but then I'm not earning points toward a level).

Are you talking about npcs? Just delete them, re-meet them and build up your relationship from the bottom again :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Are you talking about npcs? Just delete them, re-meet them and build up your relationship from the bottom again :)

No. I'm talking about my friends from here in the Forum. I've maxed out with many of their dolls.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »

I too would like glu to raise the relationship levels with our work and romantic contacts. I still gig with Maxxed out people, but always hesitate because they're already at the maximum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    A option to tap your level bar to show your current position in regards to reaching the next level.

For example, default as it works now displays "Level 43" however if you tap the level bar it will briefly switch over and say "1000/2000" points or whatever to indicate that you're at 1000 XP and you need however many XP in order to advance.
    You know how during midweek events, we stop getting event points when reaching max. Do that for weekend event as well - the points just get annoying when you've maxed out.

If it's possible for midweeks, it's possible for weekend as well.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I can't believe I never thought to suggest this before.
    • please can we have a Harley type bike? We have the clothes. We even have the helmet hair. All we need is the metal.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    Things I would love to see

•another throwback sale where we can choose items to buy
    •event item or relationship item that is boyfriends old shirt or lettermans jacket
    • back to the future event where we go back and relive original story lines
    • more reliable way to save game progress
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Can we get Bridget bardot hairstyles in the game
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    We need to be able to tap the pet that we're currently walking .... please change this back to the way it was, Glu
    Can we please get the option to change the Color of our Spouses hair.
    99% of the time, people are not inviting VIPs to do events with them. "All Contacts" should be what pops up when inviting guests, not "VIP". Ditto for dates and parties.
    The clothing choices for men are very bland and same-y. Let the guys make some bolder fashion choices. I'm not saying we need gold lamé short-shorts and sequined crop tops every weekend (side note: I am absolutely requesting gold lamé short-shorts and sequined crop tops) but it would be nice to shake things up a little. P.S. Glitter boots are totally in right now.

Also, the ladies' closets should have a section for leggings. In addition to moving the actual leggings there, you could also reclassify some pants that clearly fit better in that category. Everything in the leggings section could be worn with a dress or as pants with a top. (I mean, ideally you could wear it with skirts as well, but IDK if that would be simple to do.) It would also be nice if you could start including footed tights and socks. (It makes sense to me that these would go in the leggings section, although I guess the socks would require underwear as well so you could wear them as pants.)