Weekend Event 3/10/2017 ~ Ready for Anthing/Bring on the Clothes

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know of any restaurant/club where my doll can have her dates for basically a cheaper price? On the previous dating event, my doll dated a whole bunch of losers and none of those cheapskate paid for the dates.

She's also in a financial crisis right now since she's saving up on her budget for the Calabasas mansion.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Does anyone know of any restaurant/club where my doll can have her dates for basically a cheaper price? On the previous dating event, my doll dated a whole bunch of losers and none of those cheapskate paid for the dates.

She's also in a financial crisis right now since she's saving up on her budget for the Calabasas mansion.

Apparently the Paris restaurant and also the Punta Mita bar is ok. That's where I'd go instead of oak.

I was saving up for the new Dublin home from the current update, I guess I'll have to wait too Carol :(
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Thanks, Koko and AmyT!

I only date in Napa Valley, unless I'm trying to complete the event and I'm running out of time. It takes more energy, but it's free. (Well, you can choose to spend $75, but it's avoidable.)
    Iolanthe Β· level 35 Β· A+++
    Thanks Amy and thinkthistle for those tips❗

I'll try those dating locations for sure and to the best of my advantages.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The Hamptons country club is not expensive....but the gondola ride in Venice..just try it for one date. I love it, and I think it was a cheap date.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Happy Happy Birthday kkhaddict92 & Sil5678!
    🎈🎈🎈
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!☻
    I like the earnable top and pants especially the clothing texture of the earnable top.β™‘β™‘β™‘ But idk about the bag...
    As for the GB items, well, the dress is kinda bathrobe-ish, the shoes are so versatileβ™‘, the necklace is elegant and the milkmaid braid...I thought I love this hairstyle when I first saw it but I changed my mind because I don't like the fact that a strand is kinda blocking my doll's 100k-star worth eyes LOLJK (I'm just not a fan of those hairstyles which block the eyes) Heheh
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    dzuw06.jpg

Who does Glu think they're targeting with these outfits for the guys? The girls at least get diversity in their items and some flamboyant or risky ones -- but the guys just get tons of pants and boring coats. Why not some more special items for us? Maybe more tattoos or backpacks? I'd go for a crop top even if it meant a stop to these events where they make your character look like a dad or professor or something.
    Who does Glu think they're targeting with these outfits for the guys? The girls at least get diversity in their items and some flamboyant or risky ones -- but the guys just get tons of pants and boring coats. Why not some more special items for us? Maybe more tattoos or backpacks? I'd go for a crop top even if it meant a stop to these events where they make your character look like a dad or professor or something.
    I think a big part of the problem is that a lot of the girls' styles are based on the Kardashians' real life looks and they just don't have a lot of inspiration when it comes to the guys' stuff. They need to find some stylish male celebs and start stealing their looks.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

I agree with what the others have said. I feel like there is three categories of dating locations:

A) restaurants with two 1-energy options where you need to pay (usually 75 and 100) all the restaurants the others have named (Hamptons, Napa Valley, Punta Mita) fall in this category. I'd say this category is definitely the biggest, Dubai also comes to mind and I think Dublin.

B) restaurants with expensive options that don't really give you any bonus hearts. Definitely stay away from these, I can think of San Diego, Toronto and the Miraggio Grande.

C) Oak, it has its own category, very expensive options with lots of hearts in return.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Everyone up and ready?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    My free GB was the GB hair!!! So happy, weekend made, I was totally ready to use my saved K-Stars on it!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My free box was the slip dress (that's what I call it anyway), the next one 40 KStars and the next - the hair! So happy! My mood went up 100%. Rare luck for me :)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I got the slip dress in my free box, so happy!! Then I bought boxes: necklace, event point, Kash, energy, shoes and finally I got the hair! Down to 130 K-stars, but as they are on sale, that amount will probably go up pretty soon..! Happy Dating, dolls!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    One bright spot for me, after another disappointing Throwback event I got the hair in my free box the only thing I was interested in getting :)
    Isn't the hair fantastic? 2 Dolls got it right away, ok, almost right away. I broke my rule of buying another palette after a bad one. Yup. Always take a breather. lol.

Hey, has anyone had the rapid recharge since yesterday's mini upload? 3 games, not one and I've been tapping the heck out of the announcement horn. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mergirl198Mergirl198 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box!!!

IMG_8937.png
    Guess what I found in the 3rd box I opened!
    (If your guess was, "The only hair Iolanthe will wear from now until the end of time," then DING DING DING you are correct.)
    kkh_screenshot_1489152265455.jpg
    (That may be hyperbole, but it's definitely the only hair she's wearing this weekend.)

I got kash in my free box and that white pantsuit with the blue jacket in my second box. I remembered to take a picture of my palette BUT I did not remember to press "Done" first, so it's mostly just a picture of a bunch of grey boxes.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Isn't the hair fantastic? 2 Dolls got it right away, ok, almost right away. I broke my rule of buying another palette after a bad one. Yup. Always take a breather. lol.

Hey, has anyone had the rapid recharge since yesterday's mini upload? 3 games, not one and I've been tapping the heck out of the announcement horn. lol.

I don't have it in my game either. It was there as of yesterday.

I'm going to be very chill about this event. I woke up, did a 4 hour NOT at Oak. I'm trying to save my cash. So I haven't gotten my free box yet but my mantra for this weekend is "whatever happens, happens". I'd really like to get the dress or shoes.

Nope I'm thinking that's it's a glitch because I haven't seen the rapid recharge banners either.

My pets are so glitchy too. I've tried to tap my dolls pets several times while my dolls were taking them for a walk outdoors and they're not providing any energy whatsoever.-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Nope I'm thinking that's it's a glitch because I haven't seen the rapid recharge banners either.

My pets are so glitchy too. I've tried to tap my dolls pets several times while my dolls were taking them for a walk outdoors and they're not providing any energy whatsoever.-_-

The pets are a glitch that came with the 6.3 update. For some reason we can't tap the pets that we walk, but they are ok to tap when they are in home. I hope this gets fixed soon!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Rubbish picks in my first pallet! But managed to get the hair in my 2nd :)
    BA1DF3F4-1490-4249-9CD7-A64D3481F850_zpsvdwso9bq.jpg

happy tapping, everyone! Hope you're enjoying the event so far.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    50 energy in my GB blah!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hi friends! Just a quick post to tell you that offers are doubled right now!
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
    Anyone doing the storyline? I'm trying to figure out which contestant to choose. I'm leaning toward the competitive one but wanted to see who everyone else is picking.
    The first game thought go for the entertainment value of the 2nd choice, the fire racker. Then i fully read the inteo in my 2nd game....and we're told to pick the best SUITOR. The word jumped out at me,and girl number one would make a better suitor. So i went with numbre . When i finish that event, i'll let yiu know what phone call we get telling us what's next.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ah. I read it as someone who would fit into the show and I got to thinking how the real Bachelorette is lol. Maybe I'm over thinking.
  • DeckDeck Registered Users 8 Posts
    I chose to go with the nicer of the two contestants. Not sure if it was the right choice, as the bachelor tells you while filming that she's boring (not in those exact words, I forgot what they were exactly but it was along those lines). I'd like to know what is said about the other contestant though, so if you go with her let me know? :) Although in the end, I don't think it matters much (especially after you get the call for the last quest).
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Deck wrote: Β»
    I chose to go with the nicer of the two contestants. Not sure if it was the right choice, as the bachelor tells you while filming that she's boring (not in those exact words, I forgot what they were exactly but it was along those lines). I'd like to know what is said about the other contestant though, so if you go with her let me know? :) Although in the end, I don't think it matters much (especially after you get the call for the last quest).

I chose the "not so nice" contestant, since the girl with the villain edit always gets a ton of attention and makes things less boring on the real Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. I will let you know what is said about her. But yes, in the end I would assume that either choice will be about the same.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So I've been watching my daily dates, the mid-week and weekend date events during sometime and now I'm sure that there's something going on with the Oak's vintage wine action button.

First I thought it was just bad luck, because the button was popping up less than the usual, but no! I'm sure it is rigged right now!

Before I was able to finish 1hour date on a hit, now I need like 15 energy bolts. Just doing 2 hours dates, I could finish the event within less than a day, now 2h dates take a lot to finish.

Today I went on an 8h date and I repeated 3x every other action buttons (including the 8 energy one) before the 'wine' popped up at the last second when all I needed was literally 1 heart to finish:mad:

#bringbackthevintagewine
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The first game thought go for the entertainment value of the 2nd choice, the fire racker. Then i fully read the inteo in my 2nd game....and we're told to pick the best SUITOR. The word jumped out at me,and girl number one would make a better suitor. So i went with numbre . When i finish that event, i'll let yiu know what phone call we get telling us what's next.

uh oh, then I definitely chose the wrong one maybe? I went for the ratings since I went with heart for something like this before and it was 'wrong' LOL We'll see!

tumblr_ommhoeDS6X1swz9zro1_500.jpg

I liked this hair objectively - and would be willing to grind for it perhaps - until I saw it on me so I definitely can be pleased with 40 k stars, to save in pursuit of something else.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats