Happy Anticipation Monday - let's talk about a MidWeek Tuesday 3/14/2017

Comments

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Stay safe, everyone. No blizzard here. Spring is finally showing its face the cold north :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    CHANGE OF PLANS

The midweek event will now be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional), so you can power through your gigs!

YEY!! <3<3 So much love for Glu right now.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The weather lady on the news just said, "This is no joke." Uh yes, I think we gathered that, but yikes anyway!

Adding to Koko's list... Please remember to get any prescription refills you need, as well as any OTC's.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    [video=youtube_share;3_iQZiVD_zA]https://youtu.be/3_iQZiVD_zA[/video]

Yes thank you glu. It's what we want.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    CHANGE OF PLANS

The midweek event will now be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional), so you can power through your gigs!

That's great news, thank you Kalinda!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm glad it changed to professional. I'm going to hopefully get the throwback box!
    โ€‹Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    CHANGE OF PLANS

Thank you, Kalinda. My internet is down. Just spent almost an hour on the phone with the cable company rep. They will have to send a tech person tomorrow. Hopefully the guy can get to me without any problem tomorrow as the place I live is getting the blizzard, too. Otherwise, I will be stuck home with a snow day off from work and not able to play my game (crying). With the professional event, I should be able to complete it within 2 days. Fingers crossed. I so much want to drive to my in-laws who live 10 minutes from us to use their internet!! Call me crazy!! :(
    ๐ŸŽ iOS dolls๐Ÿ“ฑ ย 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    No WiFi? Will travel! I would do the same thing LOL
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I should get offline now and save my data usage just in case the cable guy can't make it or I can't get out. I will have to use my limited phone data to pop in the game. :(
    ๐ŸŽ iOS dolls๐Ÿ“ฑ ย 
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    No WiFi? Will travel! I would do the same thing LOL

Kalinda, sorry I know this is off topic, but while you're here, you know you mentioned a while back that our pm boxes would be able to hold more messages? Has this happened for everyone yet because mine still only holds a certain amount. I really don't want to delete funny messages from Koko or sweet ones from Vatsy for example! I want to keep them!

Lol Angeline & Jon now that's a dedicated Kkh addition! Love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Amy I wanted to ask the same thing. My inbox is still limited to 50 and I have to keep deleting messages I would have liked to save :(
    AmyT wrote: ยป
    Kalinda, sorry I know this is off topic, but while you're here, you know you mentioned a while back that our pm boxes would be able to hold more messages? Has this happened for everyone yet because mine still only holds a certain amount. I really don't want to delete funny messages from Koko or sweet ones from Vatsy for example! I want to keep them!

Lol Angeline & Jon now that's a dedicated Kkh addition! Love it &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56469;
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    good luck to everyone facing the storm!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    CHANGE OF PLANS

I Lโ™กโ™กโ™กVE you GLU! โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    But really what happened to the February Lipsticks? It's already March. :eek::eek::eek:
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Stay safe everyone in the blizzard area!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    there is no one at Mirimount Pictures and I haven't started a reality show anywhere :confused:

nvm, he's at another gig that Simon called me about which is weird. i guess once i'm done with it he'll go back to hollywood :crosses fingers:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    AmyT wrote: ยป

Lol Angeline & Jon now that's a dedicated Kkh addition! Love it ๏˜‚๏’•
    I mentoned the pm box size to Kalinda yesterday. And I'm glad you think I'm a little funny. I was about to post a scene from Goodfellas where Joe Pesci and Ray Liotta joke about joe being funny....but there isn't a clean scene in the whole movie language wize. 'Goodfellas - funny how' brings it up in youyube if you want to see it, and don
    Mind the fbomb.

Morning. Got 30 energy in one, 1500$ in the othr Android, and now I'll open the ipad. Good luck everybody. I'll post my first snow scene in a few.. gonna be a loooooooooong day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Stay safe everyone in the blizzard area!

Linda, this is so sweet.:)<3
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Well we just lost power. So unfortunately can't be playing games on the phone. Ugh! I hate winter haha.

But I did get my first box and it was kash.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    This ice that is coming down sounds like someone throwing rocks at my house. I have charged my three back up chargers. All extra blankets and camping light thingy we took down last night. Just in case. Stay safe everyone in this storm path.

Stay warm Idavis1636.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes, be safe everyone! It was spitting out a little snow this morning but not a big deal. Last week was pretty weird, we had a huge storm come through that had tornadoes touching down and then a few days later it was snowing. Cold this week then back to 60's and 70's this weekend. Midwest weather is the worst.
    MMy 24 inch blizzard is now a rainy slushy mess, 6 inches or so. Lol I think everyone's good thoughts just blew the force out of ut. Hope everyone else is downgraded as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We're looking into your limit on private messages and I'll let you know when there's an update!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    MMy 24 inch blizzard is now a rainy slushy mess, 6 inches or so. Lol I think everyone's good thoughts just blew the force out of ut. Hope everyone else is downgraded as well.

As long as it's not cold enough to ice over that's always good! I'd much rather drive through snow than deal with icy roads.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm glad they changed the event to professional, Maria is draining Vats' cash in the last couple of days, but don't worry he got some money back on his first box:p

In my second box I got one of those 'plastic' sneakers, the blue one, and now I completed the collection, no more worries about getting them at a weekend event.

Oh I REALLY need that extra space in my inbox, because it's always full in a blink.

The Wi-Fi tech guy fixed things to me this morning, he said the account wasn't in their system anymore...WHAT?! However the bills kept coming, right?
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
    Amy, Apparently, I haven't reached my new year resolution goal to play the Glu games less. :p
    The internet is now up and running. Thanks to the Cable company tech guy who came out to us in bad weather. I missed about 7hr event time. Not bad. With a snow day off at home, I will definitely be catching up. :)
    We will probably still be getting 2 feet of snow. Hope everyone is safe. :)
    ๐ŸŽ iOS dolls๐Ÿ“ฑ ย 
    Please check your private messages to see how many you can store now!
    #VIPKalinda
    Mine shows 200 :)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Mine has been raised to 200 as well *happy dance*! Thank you Kalinda ;)
    That's great!
    #VIPKalinda
    Thank you so much Kalinda.

Angeline, what a beautiful view. That is the kind of view I want for my next home. Breathtaking. I'm so into trees. Fave place...rain forest. 2nd fave...forest. my back would never let me live in a rainforest, but mountains and forest like density call to me. Nice snow too.

Baba just cleared the wintry wintery mix from the drive and walkway. Tbh, what a letdown from the last snow of the season I was expecting. Lol. But I'm hoping other areas also had it easier.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary