Options

Update 6.3 Time?

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can tap on pets for energy on the street again in the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks for this news, Kalinda!! :D
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Great news, thank you for this, Kalinda!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts

Yay this is fabulous news thanks doll
  • Options
    stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    I forgot to take a screen shot but my daily gift box today I got 12k stars and a tile- the other boxes were tiles and two had energy. No kash in sight! Thank you for bringing 12k stars in the box back!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    was an update prompted for any other androids today? Just yesterday KKH was up to date and now it says an update....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    was an update prompted for any other androids today? Just yesterday KKH was up to date and now it says an update....
    I’m on Android and I had an update. I did it since my tablet would’ve done it automatically eventually.
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I’m on Android and I had an update. I did it since my tablet would’ve done it automatically eventually.

I had an update as well. Did it change anything? (ex. being able to tap our pets while walking them or tap my spouse wherever i see him? or the February lipsticks? LOOOL) Should we really update KKH now?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't see a difference after the update. I'm still not able to tap pets outside the home.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I took the news about fixing the pets in the next update to mean in 6.4 I think whatever we took today was probably to fix some technical issues. I know what I'm hoping it fixed I don't think it did but we'll see. One day my Androids will just see each other again the way they are
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I haven't took any update, need to check!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Android update was for something technical on our end. There wasn't a major update released yet with new content. Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Every guy in my game looks the same now but oh well, this customization is what I wanted. I was expecting some NPC improvements such as allowing models to also be invited to photoshoot gigs and celebrities to also be invited to acting gigs. Idk I guess 6.4.0 or never. It is clear the men need more lips, eyes, heads, and hair that are purchasable. Now if only we can change their hair color, get rid of Brandon Marlo and "Nina Lakes" (seriously you get some knockoff bad nose job barbie to replace someone like the NeNe Leakes? Are you kidding me?), add on to current locations, and get rid of Simon's brat of a daughter in a paternity scandal sopink suit and beard can be his son/client that way Bianca has another character she can flirt and work with.

It is unbelievably annoying and frustrating how those of us with the old VIP subscription cannot have the "extras" that come with the silver VIP package which cost the same. Like others have brought up, they could just add a k-star allowance. I suppose Bronze could get 120, Silver 220, and Gold 320. Idk. Are they going to do that? Well, we may never know. Chances are no :mad: Also, I'm not that far in storylines, but from what I am seeing so far, how are you going to release an update featuring Dublin but not have any gigs with Declan?? I am hoping I am wrong but so far nothing. I have seen what the Pop Glam in Dublin looks like when opened it is nice, hopefully, a photo shoot there will happen soon. I am also still waiting for Tom Lord to come back into Bianca's orbit. I mean seriously, I wish they would just stick a nightclub/lounge type building in Tribeca owned by Tom with a bar to serve Immaculate vodka. I only want him back because of this event. That ditz and her insane companion ruined the chance for my doll to hook up with that fireman. Put Misty back with Tom so my doll can steal him from her, or Tom has a brief one-night-stand with my doll leading to more promotional commercials and ads for Immaculate. I need payback for the time she wasted a few weeks ago.

fCv6veW.gif

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    The Android update was for something technical on our end. There wasn't a major update released yet with new content. Hope that helps!

Thank you very much, Kalinda I updated the app and nothing happened cuz I really felt that it's not a major update. Haha ;);)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖