Options

I've never had a Midweek Event ?

sleepfordayssleepfordays Registered Users 4 Posts
I don't know if we are supposed to get a midweek event every week but I was curious because I've never had one.

Is there something I need to do to get one or is there something wrong with my game?:confused:

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    First, if you have all the Throwback Items already I don't think you will get the event. If that's not the case, I would submit a ticket to customer care from in game messaging, and ask them to take a look and see why you're not getting the mini loads and the event timer, and everything else that goes with the event.

I'm really sorry this is happening. Good luck, and hope you get this straightened out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    First, if you have all the Throwback Items already I don't think you will get the event. If that's not the case, I would submit a ticket to customer care from in game messaging, and ask them to take a look and see why you're not getting the mini loads and the event timer, and everything else that goes with the event.

I'm really sorry this is happening. Good luck, and hope you get this straightened out.

Thank you so much for responding! How do I use in game messaging to submit a ticket? I looked through the game but I couldn't find anything.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    It's in optiions. Top left of yiur screen are 2 lines or dots, tap that Options/Help/Glu Support
    Then that page opens and you fill out the form and hit the submit button. There's an old pictorial you can follow along, but it has the old game graphics.

Here
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you again l