Game reset to a month ago?

Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
I opened the game this morning and everything was great, realised my husband was gonna divorce so I went to get some free stars when it sent me to Safari, it crashed so I reopened the game and when it loaded it was my game from a month ago. I lost all my progress including clothes I had saved and worked to get. Please help I don't want to start again.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. Make sure you have plenty of free space on your device, make sure your wifi signal is strong and i would just try a few more times to get your game back, and if that doesnt work i would send a ticket to customer care from the help menu in your game. I'm very sorry this has happened. What platform are you playing on?. If you are playing on the facebook platform, try using Chrome, that helps some players. Good luck and again, I'm sorry you're going through this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Hey! Yeah I have plenty of room on my iPad and i'm playing on the iOS platform I think. I've reloaded the game a couple of times but still nothing has popped up. I'm just annoyed because all the clothes and hair I've collected over the last couple of months I now have to buy again or lost 😡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok, since it's iOS, that means there is one thing I can think of, that is a shot in the dark. Contact AppleSupport. I like the instant chat with them, and I usually contact them from my desktop, with my device and the charging cord nearby. Explain that you would like their help in pulling up an earlier save. tell them what happened, ask if they can help you with that. For me, they had me back up to itunes, and I must have sounded super helpless because they had switched me over to a Senior Advisor who helped me through it. They had me back up to itunes, and she talked me through finding the save and loading it. Now, tbh, this was when it was still iOS 9, so I don't know if it will work, but I would talk to them. It could work, it might not, but they have a very good track record with people I've suggested them to. And if the 1st person gives you a dead end, grasp at straws. "My friend said a Senior Chat Advisor went in and looked at her saves, and Apple saved the day" whatever but try and get bumped up to a higher level of support without saying "Hey, I want a supervisor" but honestly, politely do what it takes. You can always just ask for one, I don't know if that works, but it's my last chance advice, and only works for Apple.

Androids have no 'mothership' to reach out to. It would be Google, and they are as useless as anything can be. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Thanks Koko! I will do just that but if I don't get it back then I don't but I probably will decrease the amount of time I play