Options

6.3.0 Problems, Bugs, etc.

hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
As with any update there should be a glitch thread.

I am in the middle of some much needed makeovers for these men and the white/gold and black/gold box items are gone and I can't change hair color? Can't do a complete makeover without exploring all necessary options.

ZvkEHYr.png

NOn2RYj.png

fnm5fXy.png

4sqhbW2.png

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Just like hoodstar said, the gift box items are missing from the male NPC gifting section.

And other missing categories for the female NPCs:

Make-up

HsvUpEN.jpg

Long hairstyles

cM0a1nR.jpg

Skirts

qUYlMft.jpg

Bags

jG5YMOj.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    WildHeartWildHeart Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm hoping it's okay to post on this thread with my problem. Unfortunately my game is freezing frequently. I'm maybe getting a couple of minutes of gameplay before it freezes and I need to completely shut it down and reopen. It freezes near enough every time I enter/exit a building or travel somewhere. The thing is I can't contact support through the game and send a ticket as it freezes every time I start writing the message, I tried three times including shutting it down completely and restarting my iPad but I'm not able to write my problem before crashing. Apart from posting here I'm not really sure what else to do so I would appreciate any help please. Thank you
  • Options
    striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    WildHeart wrote: »
    I'm hoping it's okay to post on this thread with my problem. Unfortunately my game is freezing frequently. I'm maybe getting a couple of minutes of gameplay before it freezes and I need to completely shut it down and reopen. It freezes near enough every time I enter/exit a building or travel somewhere. The thing is I can't contact support through the game and send a ticket as it freezes every time I start writing the message, I tried three times including shutting it down completely and restarting my iPad but I'm not able to write my problem before crashing. Apart from posting here I'm not really sure what else to do so I would appreciate any help please. Thank you

I am having the exact same problem! I thought it was my device but every other app is running with no issue.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sometimes the game freezes or crashes because you don't have enough space on your device. Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection, more than 2 GB of data and close other apps you don't need open.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Also posting here as some popped up today.
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    -Monica's eye with the pink circle that never goes away

-This face has to be reconstructed somehow, someway it looks distorted when paired with other features and that chin is too big

-These jeans are too short when up close, look like they were drawn and traced by a child. They need to be re-textured or something and the length should be appropriate with all boots and shoes.