so here we are at least 3 date related events later

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
and thru all of them not one gave me more than 4hr date and this at the most.... I tried doing that waiting period and by all counts I should gave gotten at least one or two 8hr dates.....the only one I got was when the wvent was hour away from ending. is it really just me this is happening to??

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've had 1, 2, 4 and 8 hour dates on both platforms since the event began. It's harder to wait for the change I've found, but it will still change. I have to be honest, i like the 4 hour better. the extra 4 hours only gives you 4 more event points. When we get bonus points for event items the 8 pays out very nicely, but as it stands, I did a couple of 8 hours, and was disappointed with the 20 event points. the 4 was giving me 16 I thought. Am I wrong?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I've noticed that as well. I spend more energy and money for one 8 hour date than on two 4 hours dates and there are no bonuses. I don't get that but okay.
    Btw I love dating events because I can finish them early and then focus on getting back that money that I've spent :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like the way you think. And the dates haven't been costing as much. I used to go over -30k now it's about 20 because of the free dates. I hate picking a cheap place, heavy in energy...and find out my 8 hour date is now free. Lol

eta: but back to the original question if you're absolutely not receiving aid our date invitations is it possible that you have someone waiting for you somewhere with an eight hour date that you just haven't started yet? If that's a resounding no you're only other alternative would be to contact customer care and ask them about this. you can always watch what happens between now and the end of the event and see whether or not you get an eight hour. But as I said right now I think four hours are my new favorites.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    4 hour dates give you the best payout. I honestly think the timing of the dates is just a roll of the dice. I'm not sure if there's a formula to it. I used to think the length changed every 30 min but that's iffy. I've been stuck getting 2 hour dates since I left work 3 hours ago.