Monday Morning -Happy Spring Shall we celebrate with a 3/21/17 Midweek?

2Next

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Congrats stfnax. I have that one myself and love it. It's kinda different. Thanks to koko & Linda's wonderful encyclopedia I found the dress

2015-07-31%20mb_zpsmcjo02hw.png

from July 2015, page 9 in the thread

Interestingly enough I won that hair some months ago and it was in like my 2nd or 3rd box instead of the final one.

As for my progress my first box contained energy. Bort is only asking for 8 hour dates but he's paid for a few, so that's kinda good
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Got k-stars in my second box. Not too shabby :):)
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    Oh thanks for letting me know KaylaJ! I'm so lucky to get it, I only got the bag that event and didn't realise it was from then! Funnily enough I got the shoes from this event a few weeks ago as well!
    im killing it this week- normally I don't get overly excited about weekly events but this was in my second box! 2evdufk.png
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    great necklace. Congrats!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I was so lucky today, I got k-stars in first two boxes and in daily box! I was hoping to get stars because I spent a lot of stars chasing hair in last weekend event (not for St. Patrick's day but the one before) and I didn't even get it... So this is great for me because I don't plan on buying k-stars any time soon (unless there is a big sale of course :D).
    I seem to remember each year a sale in springtime in 2015 I know it was Mother's Day 2016 I don't recall exactly what it was for maybe Father's Day I know confused me.lol. but i'm sure we'll have huge one again in a few months.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This is totally off topic, but is there a Level 64? I should have levelled up by now, but I am still Level 63. Don't want to level up with full energy, so if there is no 64 I stop watching out for it.
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey! The max level is 63, but it will increase soon when we release the next update
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh! Thank you very much, Kalinda! Good to know!
    Android
    Hey! The max level is 63, but it will increase soon when we release the next update

Ooooooooooooooh ~ Kalinda said the magic word!

update_page_FormPageTopImage.jpg

My heart skipped a little when I saw that. I am so excited for the next one.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got Kstars in my 2nd box and the brown dress in the gold boxes in my 3rd. I'm not exactly motivated to chase a TB box so I bought one and let my mother open it

2016-02-05%20mb_zpsyjp5gyfp.png

if i had chosen my usual spot it would've been a purse (yawn), but she chose this dress. she chose wisely
    IOS

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: Β»
    I got Kstars in my 2nd box and the brown dress in the gold boxes in my 3rd. I'm not exactly motivated to chase a TB box so I bought one and let my mother open it

2016-02-05%20mb_zpsyjp5gyfp.png

if i had chosen my usual spot it would've been a purse (yawn), but she chose this dress. she chose wisely

I got that purse in my first TB box this week. Purses purses purses. Nothing but purses. Make it stoooop
    hackers can burn in hell
    As far as purses go, this is good. It hangs low enough that it doesn't really interfere with the dolls tiny waist. But I don't carry many purses. Do you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ooooooooooooooh ~ Kalinda said the magic word!

update_page_FormPageTopImage.jpg

My heart skipped a little when I saw that. I am so excited for the next one.......

Yay mine skipped too, woohoo!!!

Oh wow, Rumpel, you are so far, too! I hit 'max level' a few days ago so I always go into an update with 0 energy to take full advantage of levelling up!

Congrats on that dress, Kayla!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks Linda! Only have like a thousand plus more items to catch up with your stash lol
    daffodil wrote: Β»
    I got that purse in my first TB box this week. Purses purses purses. Nothing but purses. Make it stoooop
    As far as purses go, this is good. It hangs low enough that it doesn't really interfere with the dolls tiny waist. But I don't carry many purses. Do you?

purses are the things I use the least, besides the green boa. i've been kinda bummed about some shoes but then realize later just how much I use them. I actually have that purse and shoes from that VIP weekend so now I'm just missing the hair which always seems to be the last thing people get
    IOS

I only used purses during SYS events to make my outfit look different. Otherwise I don't bother because it feels weird doing gigs with them.
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I don't use purses often but when I do, more often than not it's that purse. I like it because the strap and clasp match several pieces of jewelry, and black is neutral so it goes with anything. I'm probably a little too obsessive about making sure everything matches. I'm sure it's hindering Iolanthe's style. (I think I'm the only person who wants more jewelry as event items. I just don't have enough stuff that matches!)
    Iolanthe Β· level 35 Β· A+++
    I'm the opposite. I feel like I have so much jewelry that doesn't match anything! lol

I'm about 120 points away from the TB box with 14 hours to go. I'm feeling optimistic yet nervous as all I've had this morning is 1 hour dates.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I finally got to open my K-star box (I have all Throwback items so I get a K-star box) and I got 20 (!!!) K-stars... I was totally expecting 60 K-stars as that is how many it costs to buy a Throwback box... Or at least 40 K-stars as that is the amount that show up in other boxes during these types of events.. Wow I don't know if it is worth the grind.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was kind of lucky with my last two boxes too. I mean I got stars in the gold one that's a great thing, but couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed, because once more I missed the gold box tattoo, I haven't seen it pop up in a while, but I missed it again...

The throwback box brought me a very charming watch, however it goes on the left wrist of the doll (I know this is how generally we wear them), but this type of acessorie looks better when displayed on our doll's right wrist in the game. *sigh*

Anyway better than cash or brown shoes lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly got kash, energy, and k-stars (!) in her first three boxes. Here's her TB pallette:

l34m23l.png?1

I was considering opening a second box, and if I had, I would have gotten the Karl jacket which I really want! Oh well. Here's Everly modelling her new booties, plus the awesome hair she won from all that dating:

18gf01G.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    So I recently, maybe a month ago started playing a second game on my iPad. Hehe.

But I was too busy this week to use my iPad and also like as a newbie dating events are hard cause I'm broke. But today I decided to at least open the first box. And the points are lower?!
    2v3lnjk.png
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    So I recently, maybe a month ago started playing a second game on my iPad. Hehe.

But I was too busy this week to use my iPad and also like as a newbie dating events are hard cause I'm broke. But today I decided to at least open the first box. And the points are lower?!
    2v3lnjk.png

WHAAAAT?? Really, ldavis1636??? Whew that's strange because in my game the 3rd box is 300 event points and i stopped at 154pts yesterday because I couldn't finish it. I wonder what happened there. I'm going to check my game, hmm
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    I wonder if the points are lower because you're at a lower level? If that's the reason that's actually pretty fair. Hmm :)
    PrMyrkv.png?1

I see you sunglasses!! Not today
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    And the points are lower?!

The points are lower if you open your game 24 hours (I think) after the event first starts. :)
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Mani86 wrote: Β»
    The points are lower if you open your game 24 hours (I think) after the event first starts. :)
    Wow! I never knew that! Thanks for the info! It makes sense.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Won a KL item I didn't even know existed :eek: LOL

imageedit_1_7941010866_zpszehwavnz.jpg

IRQmtE.jpg
    Mani86 wrote: Β»

hmm, i may try that next time lol ;)
    IOS

Actually, the lower points end up being the same amount of grinding. When we would sometimes get shorter midweeks I calculated it one time and it really doesn't help you any, although it seems like it does.