Update Fever 6.4 -

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Notyetbreakingnews.gif

I was over in our Sister space, the lovely Kendall & Kylie forum, and got swept away in the excitement over their impending update....then it dawned on me.....Just 10 more days in the month, and I began to wonder about the next update for our game.

update_page_FormPageTopImage.jpg

Obviously it's not time to start checking our phones yet
Kimphonecheck.gif
but it can't be very far off. What do you think our next update will include?

I know there's talk of expanding what we can change about our NPC Spouses.
And we're waiting for a couple of fixes....
But what's YOUR dream list for the next update?
(And dream BIG. If the team reads a good idea here...you never know. Maybe not this update but a future one......)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Besides fixing the bugs and adding the option to change your partner's hair/eye color, I'm not sure what else I'd want. The location list has become extensive and I'm not really interested in buying more buildings. I only just bought Chevier in Paris and between that and SCSD and SCL, it's hard to get my k-star payback when there's constantly a midweek/weekend event. And there's still what, Chevier Toronto, the gym, the Hollywood bar...? Makes my head spin just thinking about it.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Well I'm excited for April Fool's as I said before and hope they don't skip Easter this time (They did that last year right? Or am I just crazy?).

I'm ready to go further on the NPCs customization, I intent to invest on my 'pet' NPC, this way I can feel like is to have a girl game without have to play a second game XD.

Better clothing than 6.3 already would make me happy. A new long hairstyle at the wardrobe would make me go over the moon!

Also B's mohawk back and maybe something new to the babies too.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They did say that our missing hair styles and things would be fixed. I'm hoping for connection between friends to be fixed, and more businesses as good as Paris Chevier. I love 5grand and 7 stars for an afternoons work. Next fave is the art gallery. Show up, do 2 gigs and boom payout.

I'd Love to be able to walk the babies. If we can walk the pets, or carry a Handbag we should be able to push a stroller or just have it out with us. But that to me seems more of a huge update item. You know, the kind they save for Anniversary updates or Kim's Birthday updates.

Id love to see more clothes becoming available with each new Level achieved. That used to be such a motivating thing. And, one of these days they will possibly surprise us with letting us have the full energy fill when leveling up as well. Other than that, I love the max fan s being raised. Each time I quickly fall from #1 to #20. Then there is the climb back up, always fun to do.

I'm confused, how do you adopt a NPC. Your spouse is bort, how do you adopt another NPC? Or are you dumping bort for this new girl? Shocking!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I agree with the addition of items for leveling up. I think I only got a dress the last time, woohoo.... maybe add to the gift box items too, although since they're pushing VIP I'm not sure if that will happen. I know a lot of people want babies to grow up but I'm on the opposite side of that. A new pose for your spouse in the photobooth? Doesn't seem like it would be hard to do and I know that's high on everyone's list. A dream addition that will probably never happen is a quick tap button that collects all the energy from your purchased pets.
    I'm confused, how do you adopt a NPC. Your spouse is bort, how do you adopt another NPC? Or are you dumping bort for this new girl? Shocking!

You know it's just a NPC that I chose to play around with girls' wardrobe, exercise my creativity, take her to gigs and on pics of the photo booth matching outfits with Vats. No commitment there, those who are in straight relationships in-game can do that with their spouses. She's more like V's entourage! I'm looking foward to play around with make-up and nail polish.

Thinking on that, actually I think it would be really cool now that we can customize NPCs if our dolls had a 'pupil'. That would add so much to the game storyline, that hasn't been that brilliant for a while, someone who we could to help breakthrough Hollywood's stardom as Kim did to us. They could had their own place within the game, if we want we customize and name them, make them pop up here and there in the storyline and give them sort of a purpose where going through their achievement we could get new items to our dolls.
    I agree with the addition of items for leveling up. I think I only got a dress the last time, woohoo.... maybe add to the gift box items too, although since they're pushing VIP I'm not sure if that will happen. I know a lot of people want babies to grow up but I'm on the opposite side of that. A new pose for your spouse in the photobooth? Doesn't seem like it would be hard to do and I know that's high on everyone's list. A dream addition that will probably never happen is a quick tap button that collects all the energy from your purchased pets.

You raised great points!

New daily box items would be nice, as long they stay at the daily box and don't start to show up at event boxes and also with a fair chance to get them (there are these stripped pants that pop up once a year to me).

Yes get rid of the VIP tiles for those who aren't subscribing, I get 3 or 4 of them everyday and none of the regular tiles, even I have plenty of them 'available'.

Be able to change spouses and friends poses is a must have! We can do that on K&K and it's really cool.

I'd like to see babies growing up, but I also fear that! Maybe if they give us the option to go back and forth. You know the babies doesn't have much utility in the game aside taking family pics, would be nice to chose which phase of life they are to the pics 'Now you are a toddler, back to baby!' lol

Collect pet's energy without all those travels definitely would be a dream, seriously! Sometimes I get soooooooooooooo anxious trying to finish my rounds, because I need to deal with RL stuff. I easily take half hour playing a round these days while in an event.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Notyetbreakingnews.gif

I was over in our Sister space, the lovely Kendall & Kylie forum, and got swept away in the excitement over their impending update....then it dawned on me.....Just 10 more days in the month, and I began to wonder about the next update for our game.

update_page_FormPageTopImage.jpg

Obviously it's not time to start checking our phones yet
    Kimphonecheck.gif
    but it can't be very far off. What do you think our next update will include?

I know there's talk of expanding what we can change about our NPC Spouses.
    And we're waiting for a couple of fixes....
    But what's YOUR dream list for the next update?
    (And dream BIG. If the team reads a good idea here...you never know. Maybe not this update but a future one......)

6.4 Kkh update comes out on Tuesday here in new Zealand
  • DeckDeck Registered Users 8 Posts
    6.4 Kkh update comes out on Tuesday here in new Zealand
    was this confirmed somewhere? i haven't seen any announcements. can i assume that you mean next Tuesday on the 28th, since it's already Wednesday in New Zealand? :D
    Vats wrote: »
    Thinking on that, actually I think it would be really cool now that we can customize NPCs if our dolls had a 'pupil'. That would add so much to the game storyline, that hasn't been that brilliant for a while, someone who we could to help breakthrough Hollywood's stardom as Kim did to us. They could had their own place within the game, if we want we customize and name them, make them pop up here and there in the storyline and give them sort of a purpose where going through their achievement we could get new items to our dolls.

I thought with the release of Skylar that it was going that route but look what happened :rolleyes: How's Dirk during the male storylines? Is he a drunken mess like Willow? I think we need to make amends and help a sister out. Get her some rehab.
    I have to repeat, what Kalinda posted in K&K about the same thing....a glu moderator is not going to ever give advance notice about an update date, I'll go grab her exact quote.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    No matter what, we shouldn't start rumors that can't be supported by any kinds of facts.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I would love if the pets had a little bubble above their heads, letting you know how close they are to being tappable the way the gym equipment does.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I think it would be nice if more facial hair options were added to the guys' closet. Maybe a five'o'clock shadow or a thicker stubble than what is currently in the closet.
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
    Deck wrote: »
    was this confirmed somewhere? i haven't seen any announcements. can i assume that you mean next Tuesday on the 28th, since it's already Wednesday in New Zealand? :D

Yes next week so this day next week is the Kkh update I'm excited
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    It would be nice if we got more designer purses
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yep it is definitely time for an update for me lol:

IMG_8033.jpg

I don't have a real wish list, I just really hope that Glu removes the VIP tiles from the daily boxes from non-VIP subscribers. I rarely get a regular tile in my boxes and when I do I usually pick Kash... But other than that I am pretty happy with my game!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Me too. Of course big on my Please Oh Please list.......unfreeze my dolls appearance. That's really all I want.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh of course, the unfreezing of the dolls would be soooo great!! I dress my doll up every day but no one sees her...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I thought with the release of Skylar that it was going that route but look what happened :rolleyes: How's Dirk during the male storylines? Is he a drunken mess like Willow? I think we need to make amends and help a sister out. Get her some rehab.

Skylar/Chase were announced as rivals,haven't seen them in a while, guess even the writers think they're annoying! And yeah, think we can call him 'Drunk Diamonds' from now on, that's just terrible, he looks like a starving dog you found on the street and wants to take home, not our usual frenemy.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yep it is definitely time for an update for me lol:

IMG_8033.jpg

Same here!

Just think that being on the top of the wolrd should be more rewarding.

Wouldn't be great if they give us better rewards eveytime we level up, like more than 1star, 3k kash and a bar of energy that often replaces another full bar of energy XD

Think they should add a throwback box to the mix too.

Same when we reach the max fans, some stars wouldn't hurt anyone. Of course if someday they introduce something like this, hope they make it retroactive, cause would be a HUGE waste to those like us!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I really hope Glu adds new comebacks. Cherrey has over 900 million fans, that's like 1/7 of the world population. How unrealistic is that?
    I couldn't agree more Cherrey. Our dolls are so popular, they should have fans of at least half the population. lol. :) I'm excited at the prospect of more changes for our NPC Spouses. (I'm going to rebuild the hubby the game lost in the 6.0 update. I feel like Dr. Frankenstein. Creating my perfect monster.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm praying Kkh update comes out before Saturday cause I'm so excited
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I really hope Glu adds new comebacks. Cherrey has over 900 million fans, that's like 1/7 of the world population. How unrealistic is that?

what's funny is we have so many fans and yet sometimes we have to prove to directors and such to use us v Willow lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    what's funny is we have so many fans and yet sometimes we have to prove to directors and such to use us v Willow lol

And we still earn a crappy amout of Kash doing gigs.

tumblr_n9udr8NspL1qb3rrlo1_500.gif
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    The only change I hope to see in this update(or even the next update) is GLU showing the exact number or amount of XP since they don't add energy bolts up after leveling up, so I guess showing the exact amount of XP is a brilliant idea so that we won't ever be wasting energy bolts. Thankyouverymuch. tumblr_inline_mrp139oy9S1qz4rgp.gif

PRD4H0l.png
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Glu please add ( different body types for women and men, nose rings instead of nose stud, put 2014-2016 items in the throwback sale, make our babies grow up, new pets and new cars, new poses, all Kim's outfits she wears in game and make them shop my closet also the guys should get Kayne shop my closets, New locations and make Florence Rome in one thing like new York, new items in the daily gift box, let us buy the VIP membership now please thus is all me and the Kkh IG community want to see in game.
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh of course, the unfreezing of the dolls would be soooo great!! I dress my doll up every day but no one sees her...

Linda this is so sad, because I always loved to look at your dolls' amazing fashion sense for some inspiration.:o Hopefully they fix it soon.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
    UGHHHH we were just talking about leveling up and guess what happened last night? I was out of energy and I didn't even notice I was close so I went around collecting energy from all my pets and I was up to 30 then BAM! Level up. I was so mad.
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    You know what I'd love to see in the new update? I'd love to see Glu change the daily gift boxes. For the last week or so, I've only gotten energy of VIP partnerships in my gift box. It's irritating because I'm not a VIP and I'm not getting anything else but energy so if they could change that so I could have a chance of earning the regular partnership boxes that would be great.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I would love a new business to own! They're really so much fun tbh. I'd also like it if it were easier to level up with the tv-show. It takes so long to get the rewards in my opinion. Oh and it'd also be nice if we didn't have to pay for the asian eyes? I mean, I kind of want my avatar to look like me but I'm not going to pay k-stars for it, you know?
    My fave business I'd Paris Chevier. The 3 gigs, 7 stars, 5000$. My kind of afternoon. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary