Carol & Tyler: The couple's co-ed bridal shower/wedding/reception!

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Welcome ladies & gentlemen to Carol Davida & Tyler celebrations on their specialty occasions!

20h4kjt.gif

11v0fgl.gif

The couple decided to have an openly invitation for their guests, so please let's all have a gathering together with our doll(s) and create a beautifully memorable Kodak photo moment on their special day.☺ Let's all have an enjoyable entertaining outings to reminisce from!

beezbo.gif

wcbsio.png

300cum8.jpg

Theme: art deco

2eklyxl.jpg

Pic 1
Dress code for bridal shower:
females (gold)
Males (black)
Please dress only in semiformal attire.

Pic 2
Dress code for reception: formal attire only please for female & male dolls.

Please use the white marbled valentine's background so that I use for the photo editing.

Disclaimer: I'd probably need approximately at least 2 weeks to complete the photo editing. Or maybe an extension if it's way overdue.☻
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Prev1

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay congratulations, Carol & Tyler!! My doll would love to come so here is her gold look:

IMG_7759.jpg

And the formal wear:

IMG_7757.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Best wishes to the happy couple!
    KKH_Screenshot_1489417937723_zpshdumkuzi.jpg
    Thank you for the invitation!
    KKH_Screenshot_1489419030448_zpsgxyfezri.jpg
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Carol, so happy be part of this new chapter of Davida’s life!

I'm RSVP and sending the gifts in advance:
    wRSg1oi.jpg

This is a honeymoon bundle. I can’t show the content, cause Koko would kill me, but thrust me, everything that Davida and Tyler needs to have fun ‘interactions’ just between them or you know…there’s enough things there to call a crew! lol

I'll be back!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks so much for the invite, Carol and congratulations!!!! Here's my doll's looks. I'll be back with a gift for the happy couple!

4559F48D-AF8B-4AEF-B20F-FD3313FE806A_zpsuttypkbk.jpg

37962D59-B956-4F47-9EE2-D11832CB12BF_zpspnxqy4ms.jpg

EDIT: Madison just went out shopping for some gifts, hope you like! :) congrats once again ❤
    39DBB48F-3BE9-4877-9AC2-2248ED92C018_zpsjf7uzpds.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    but thrust me

oh my god naughty naughty

I RSVP too!
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    IMG_1518.jpg

Congratulations Carol and Tyler I'm so happy for you on this very very special occasion. Here is AppleP, and she brought a shower present......a very rare parrot who sings love songs and sounds like Pavarotti.

She'll change and come back dressed for the reception. But wanted to drop off the -bird first.

Does this count as an rsvp? The twins are coming too, but they need help wrapping the presents.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Congratulations, this is so exciting!

I am going to edit this post with my pictures in a few minutes, but I know you might not be able to edit them because I don't have the XO background. I will post them for fun instead because this is so cute! xo

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    here is Z, wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.
    IMG_1520.jpg

Zee says "oh dear, I apologize for Apple giving you the bird. I brought something much more useful.
    8balldone.gif

It's a Magic 8 Ball. You'll never argue and live Blissfully ever after. If you can[t agree on something....let the Ball decide!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Taking a timeout in Switzerland right now, so my doll thought to bring you as a gift the world's best hazelnut cake from Zürich.
    collage-1489425317478_zpsi363lcjt.jpg
    For those allergic to nuts she brings delicious mille - feuille pastry. If you're lactose intolerant - eat it anyway! It is worth the sin lol
    Android
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Dear Carol and Tyler,

I will be there.

Thank you so much for the invitation, and beautiful (as always!) graphics.

Congratulations to the gorgeous, sweet couple!

Love,

isabeau
    Kat steps over and apologizes for her sisters.

'I'm sorryt, they're wonderful Sisters but they're hirghly excitable and they don't always follow instructions'. Here is Kat I her shower attire

KKH_Screenshot_1489424891404.jpg

And her reception look.

KKH_Screenshot_1489424990189.jpg

She brought an electric fondue set, and a cake of Godiva Melting chocolates.
    8782351_fpx_tif_wid_510_qlt_90_0_layer_comp_op_s.jpg

And for your wedding gift, a place setting or two of your pattern. Where are you registered? I can't wait for the receotion. Congratulations!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    LOL Koko: Khaleesi and Kat are literally twinning! (which I'm okay with if you are, xo)... looks like she's the newest triplet?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you for the invitation, and congratulations Carol and Tyler :o

Kiki is hoping that Skylar will bring Sloane along, dressed appropriately lol

cn1Z01.jpg

Kiki was inspired by the gold theme, and decided to have a metallic theme of her own ;)

2HOxxR.jpg
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    The day has finally came for Carol Davida, congrats you two!! :o

Here is Ladouce in her formal clothes for the Bridal Shower

KRnlsd5.jpg

and for the Reception

vK8pCbE.jpg
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks for the invite Carol!

tumblr_oms0acoxyu1swz9zro2_500.jpg

tumblr_oms0acoxyu1swz9zro1_500.jpg

Brian stayed home with Brae - he's writing a treatment for Mirimount and she's teething so travel is just not in the cards for either of them right now but he sends his love and we got you a Tiffany vase!:

tumblr_oms0acoxyu1swz9zro3_r1_400.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Congratulations you two!!!

Here is Sylvia's looks for the Bridal Shower

KKH_Screenshot_1489492124009_zpsy5segocp.jpg

And here for the reception

KKH_Screenshot_1489492268682_zps1gys3ybh.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Ah everyone looks fabulous! Carol will be happy when she sees everyone here, hope she's ok with all this blizzard stuff.

Here's Vats:
    rPXm5TA.jpg
    OpvHqcv.jpg

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the wonderful gifts and for partaking at the bride's and groom's festivities.:) I'll get started working on those edits ASAP.

I decided to pop in after today's snowstorm. It's so brick at NY. It's only warm in my bedroom and it's cold & freezing everywhere at my apartment because my heaters feels so low even though it's turned on.:(

Katie Alexandra, its OK though because those backgrounds are perfectly fine. I could work with those too.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Congratulations! Wish you a lot of happy years together!

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

These are the wedding gifts we brought to you. :) Enjoy!

IMG_0891.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Congratulations to the happy couple! Everly is very excited to celebrate with you...

...at the shower (gold semi formal)
    QMmFXL5.jpg

...and at the reception (formal)
    AnWWEtX.jpg

And as a gift, please enjoy this LV picnic case for luxurious and romantic al fresco dining!

lv.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I've noticed that no else is submitting their entries, so the submissions are already closed.:cool:

I'm still working on two more photo edits, so please bear with me peoples since everyone's anticipating to see it!:p I'm even beginning to become impatient too.:rolleyes:

When I'm done with everything, I'll just post it on this thread.:) I'll promise that's it's a guarantee.;)

Koko, I've rechecked my thread and two of your dolls forgot to dress up for their formal looks for the reception so when you get a chance can you please do me a huge favor and post their looks? Thanks...I would gladly appreciate that.☺ I just wanna make sure that I don't exclude anyone's doll(s) on the group photo. Nobody wants to be a no-show to this special occasion.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

So, as I promised that I was gonna come back to post all of my completed work on this thread. I'll always keep my word...best to believe that :cool:❗
    The bridal shower

Here's Carol Davida the bride to be and the hostess and maid of honor Carolyn Ferocious. Her groom to be Tyler joined the fun there too☺. My doll invited Linda, Vats, Ladouce Femme, Rumpel, Madison, Khalessi, Sil, and Andrezji.
    GM_20170317_33818_zpspmpkv3mp.gif~original

Here's the latecomers Angeline & John, Kiki, Everly, and Koko triplets. It had gotten so crowded that everyone couldn't fit at the other pic.
    GM_20170318_84627_zpshd5cskdd.gif~original

The wedding

My doll and Tyler tied the knot and decided to have a privately wedding ceremony. They still wanted to share this photo with their guests. Bilal doll couldn't make it to become my doll's hubs best man at their wedding. So, an NPC replaced him. The diva is hoping that his doll doesn't get jelly about that:p
    PicsArt_03-24-05.38.10_zpsjjgzqzim.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

The reception

Everyone that RSVP at this special event were the same guests from the bridal shower. Here's Carol Davida with her hubby Tyler☺. The diva is trying to outshine the bride lol:D Oh there goes Linda, Madison, Khalessi, Rumpel, Ladouce Femme, Kiki, Angeline & John, and Sil.
    GM_20170323_230327_zpsc1syis9t.gif~original

Here's Koko triplets. I have no idea whose Vats secret lover because all 3 of them are in awe of his presence lol:D Here's Andrezji and Everly whose chit chatting with each other:cool:
    GM_20170323_224209_zpsxnal2zb8.gif~original

The honeymoon

Here's the newlyweds whose vacationing at Paris, France for their honeymoon. My doll accidentally posted this pic on all of her social media accounts oopsie.
    20170318191220_zpsdtbzftq7.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Congratulations you guys! The happiness of a lifetime and lasting joy, you both deserve it all! ❤

Everyone's looking good in the pics!

Sorry I couldn't make it! :( Yeah, that's what happens when you're off traveling, leave your laptop at home and can't remember the forum password.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Yay! That was the party of the year! Congrats Carol, everything ws beautifully done! I loved!

Hey forgetful Bilal! Nice to see you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    congratulations! what a great time! ;)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    That's OK Bilal. That's totally understandable.

Thank you so very much guys for all of your support:). It really means so much to me and this would've been impossible to do if nobody had participated in this.☺

The newlyweds send all of their forum friends a thank you card:
    n3m8nd.jpg

Oh BTW this was so much fun:cool:. I can't wait to start another thread similarly like this one with the diva. At first, I like was nah the diva isn't ready for a long-term committed relationship/marriage. But, it doesn't hurt for her to accept her future man proposal haha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Amazing job!!
    Thank you, my doll had such a great time!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Your edits are always so much fun! :D Thanks Carol and congrats again the the newlywed :o
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    OMG Carol! I love how you did this everything looks so alive and fun. Congrats to the newly weds it looks like they had a great time in Paris especially with that kind of view of the Eiffel tower.