Options

Venice Art Gallery PROBLEM

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Sighhhhhhh

I bought the art gallery in Venice and all ten pieces of art the day of the update. A little while ago I did the first show. Now I'm back to do the second one. I changed all the Classical pieces to the Modern ones (don't know if this matters), but...the gallery woman (forgot her name) isn't there and so I can't have my second show. What to do now?? Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is it on a timer like the rest of the businesses? Like 3 days for SCL, a week for Chevier ....? Happy Valentines Day doll.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Is it on a timer like the rest of the businesses? Like 3 days for SCL, a week for Chevier ....? Happy Valentines Day doll.

This is an interesting supposition. I did get the kash and stars right after the show was over, unlike with SCL, Chevier Paris, and Sky, for example, where you don't get them until completing each gig. But also, for those gigs we can do them all in the same day, so not sure...but yeah, this sounds like a definite possibility. It does say in "a week" though.... Happy Valentine's Day, darlingest doll!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You're right about the timer. You can do the project again next week.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I love it when I'm smart. Because sometimes I can be very dumb. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You're right about the timer. You can do the project again next week.

Then what was the point of my buying two different types of art? For two different types of shows? I took screenshots of the info, but since I have literally thousands of pics on my phone this is gonna take a while. So listen: No shows whatsoever without the mandatory ten pieces of art? Probably should've avoided this one like I did the gym, which is the only piece of purchasable property I don't own. Ughhhh. I do really like the whole gallery idea, just as I think the gym was a great idea, but a bad deal all around, that one. Hmmmm. Well, again, the prices all-told for the gallery were good as opposed to the gym, which are definitely not good. Too bad; I would've liked to have the gym too. As for the gallery, it's different enough, so. Oh well. Thanks!
  • Options
    I love it when I'm smart. Because sometimes I can be very dumb. :)

Hah! Stop that, chicklet!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    In order to get 2 art shows, you need to buy all of the furniture in the art gallery before you get The Art of Business goal. Once you complete that goal, you need to wait 1 week (due to the timer) until you can do it again. Hope that helps clarify things!

Let us know if something happens in your game and you don't get 2 shows next week.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LadyLoonsLadyLoons Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi, when you say all does that mean you have to buy all the k star ones or can you mix it up with cash and k star items so that there are no icons up?
  • Options
    In order to remove the icons,, uou have to buy all the itms...cash and items alike. When you have allthe items, you'll see no more icons. Ie: in the spave with the modern sculpture , i think that was srars, now if you buy the cash item un the same space, i think its the warrior statue, then that icon will no longer be seen. Then you just hover over the piece to select which one you want to place. Enjoy the game and welcome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary