Weekend Event 3/24/2017 Welcome Spring

2Next

Comments

• ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Another pair of distressed jeans? Maybe one of these days there'll be a pair that someone hasn't taken a pair of scissors to, but until then I'm going to save my stars. I'll probably go for the free box and hope for one of the GB items rather than the kash or energy I've been getting recently, but other than that I'm going to use the opportunity to finally start my second comeback.
    ****I play on ios****
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    I love that the root of the hair blends with which ever colour you choose! I was worried it would be too dark with lighter shades of hair. Favourite style ever!
    2wfjri8.jpg
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    stfnax wrote: »
    I love that the root of the hair blends with which ever colour you choose! I was worried it would be too dark with lighter shades of hair. Favourite style ever!
    That hair looks gorgeous!! I love that it blends with every color, thanks for sharing! I will try my luck at the giftboxes in a few minutes.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hit the ground running this morning. you have NO idea how much spam pops up all over the forum in the middle of the night. But, I bought the Art Galeria for my other 2 games. that got me on the board for the free box. I chased, and chansed, and broke my own rule of no going for another palette when the last one was awful. But I got some nice things, now it's leisure spending. lol.

Good morning. I'm not sure what I need, and what I'm just going after for the thrill of "Oh this might be the shoes" lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I bought the squirrel pet in Toronto which got me the free box and the glasses. And this was my pallette:

IMG_8159.png

OMG I could not believe my luck!!!

After playing around with my new hairstyle I purchased and furnished the art gallery. This got me the achievement 'Cribs 7' woohoo! And with 60 K-stars away from the phone-pants I bought my last missing pet: the Dublin dog!

Now off to grind to get some of those K-stars back!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Energy in my gift box :( I've had the worst luck this week
    If you're experiencing bad luck with gift boxes and you want to keep trying ~ sit comfortably in a meditative position. Turn down the lights to a mood provoking level. Put on some white noise ocean breezes favorite new age Enya type music. Take a cleansing breath, let it out. Now visualize your desired prize behind the boxes, see the box....and chooose the box.

the method has been proven to work sometimes. Sometimes not. Ok it was a lot if hooey, but try it. You might get lucky! ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG is that a phone in one of the pockets of the earnable pants??? Please tell me it is!!!

Is that a phone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
    Lol Linda, that reminds me of Mae West's famous quote hahaha
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I did some shopping enough to pass the box and the pants, got stars in my free box, that encouraged me to go further in my shopping spree and now I'm pondering to buy Paris' Chevier, I just don't want to reach the brown jacket, ew!
    stfnax wrote: »
    2wfjri8.jpg

This hair is perfection! I'm in love with it. Your doll just reached the max level of beauty!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I'm living for these box items! But not the earnables. Plain and boring! I chased the hair, pants and top and got top and hair but not the pants. I don't know if I'm going to open another box. First box was okay, I got top, 40 stars and 50 energy, in second 40 k-stars and hair so I guess it's a win :D
    Also I have no idea what to match this top with.

C7sXNeyXgAA-46a.jpg:large
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I want the hair SO bad, but I am having horrible luck. I miss being able to complete VIPs - but the amount of stars I can earn in the game is now HORRIBLE with no daily videos. I used to buy stars monthly as well, but buying the same amount of stars that I used to puts me no where near being able to complete these events, so I don't even bother.

Guys, I really don't think I'll be playing this game much longer, just disappointment after disappointment tbh, no longer fun for me.

IMG_1346.png

IMG_1347.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Well, afternoon giftboxes are good too. Just opened more, finished one game, hot pants and the top for another. I'm loving these clothes. Tbh, the hair is nor quite as full as i like it, but it really does have good highlights and lowlights.

Thanks glu for a great event. Now to earn back some stars.......lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I agree with you Koko, it's a great event :D but it would've been better if the earnables were not that basic and plain. I only like the glases, but the box is AMAZIG! I'll try to win those pants from the box tomorrow but for now I'm very pleased :)
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm very happy with my free gift box :rolleyes:

9kTd0An.png
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I wasn't in love with the hair at first but so far I really like it. I love how it seems to go well on every color so far

2h8bvgw.jpg

I bought Chev in Toronto and only opened one box and the hair was the bottom right 2nd row (8th box as I call it). Gonna earn back some Kstars before I decide if I should go for the phone jeans. I could also buy the art gallery and a few dresses, but not sure yet.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I had to open two extra boxes, but I finally did get a GB item-- the hair:

RYBFrmA.png?1

of course this follows that rule that if you're not really feeling the hair you'll totally get it, but you'll chase and chase next time! maybe i'll warm up to it-- it's just not really Everly's style, that's all.

Hya2KZQ.jpg

ETA: I'm considering doing the gig for the dress (the 120 star one). can anyone tell me what happens in this story line if i DON'T get the dress?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I had to open two extra boxes, but I finally did get a GB item-- the hair:

RYBFrmA.png?1

of course this follows that rule that if you're not really feeling the hair you'll totally get it, but you'll chase and chase next time! maybe i'll warm up to it-- it's just not really Everly's style, that's all.

Hya2KZQ.jpg

ETA: I'm considering doing the gig for the dress (the 120 star one). can anyone tell me what happens in this story line if i DON'T get the dress?
    Nothing. It's like "oh too bad we didn't get the dress and the first choice location but I still think it's a good picture".
    Maybe you get bonus fans if you bought the dress? I wouldn't know either way since I'm maxed out....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Real version of the box items:

17438524_1483594975008514_6342129892468981760_n.jpg
    Ive been up...making stuffed shells at 7 a.m. Then out to the stores, home made meat*****, now I relax till dinner tonight. Baba's gf is coming for dinner. Now my jobs done. I can relax. Yeah, relax while Invacuum and clean. But my game 9nterludes are fun. I did the dress...took the auction at 110 stars, but I don't know how many
    'buy now or it's gone' dresses. It's a nice dress.....110 is a little high...but I did buy it. Would I do it again...probably. It's Fomo - fear of missing out lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I love VIP events, they are so profitable!

Got tons of kash, stars and reality show viewers. I reached the top 50, yay! Though I still have a long way to go to reach the top, I already am missing the climb lol

Anyone went for the event gigs? I don't!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I did the weekend gigs. The storyline was so unmemorable I'm sitting here trying to think what happened and I have no idea LOL

Edit: I kind of remember now. It involved a makeup artist friend of Kim's and her model walked out on her so you subbed. There was something involving a competition? I just know I messed up because she only got third place.