Update Fever 6.4 -

Comments

• kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    My fave business I'd Paris Chevier. The 3 gigs, 7 stars, 5000$. My kind of afternoon. Lol.
    Maybe I'm dumb but I think I only get 3 k-stars? Is it because your store is fully furnished?
    I'm really liking Chevier Toronto so far! I got the storyline for it 2 days ago and it's just so easy? Hopefully I'll have it fully furnished soon. Can't wait until I get the art gallery storyline though.
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Ok so I just had a baby with my spouse on the game so I'm kind of hoping we'll have more outfits for those. I also wouldn't mind if we could maybe have dresses for boys as well? I mean, I know my little brother thinks they're fun to wear sometimes so why not?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I would love a new business to own! They're really so much fun tbh. I'd also like it if it were easier to level up with the tv-show. It takes so long to get the rewards in my opinion. Oh and it'd also be nice if we didn't have to pay for the asian eyes? I mean, I kind of want my avatar to look like me but I'm not going to pay k-stars for it, you know?

lol, i think my eyes are the first of the kstars and paying for them and a hair color closer to my own was really strange feeling.

I would like it if our dolls would just stop moving esp when at the closet. Just trying to change nail polish takes a few moments cause she's gotta scratch the lice, gotta look at her nails, gotta post, gotta scratch the lice again, don't forget another post, like CALM DOWN!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: ยป
    I would like it if our dolls would just stop moving esp when at the closet. Just trying to change nail polish takes a few moments cause she's gotta scratch the lice, gotta look at her nails, gotta post, gotta scratch the lice again, don't forget another post, like CALM DOWN!

OMG... this... I just laughed so hard people were looking at me on the subway! Haha, 'scratching the lice'!!!

But it really is annoying that she does not stand still!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Uhhhh... there are some really cool things I've read about that I would love: letting us see how long the pet will recharge and the XP points! UNFREAZING, YES! And my first baby boy back!

I would love for a place with a greater payout. I mean, leveling up gives you 1 lonely and sad K-Star. That's so cheap. I feel like payout needs to be way bigger in this game. It's really hard earning K-Stars for free. I say getting around 50 K-Stars per week from all businesses is more than fair. Actually, I need to add up and see how much we currently have.

Does anyone with ALL businesses know this info?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone thinks that the one-sided braid with the butterfly rhinestone and the flowing gown will be an earn able/gift box item? It just looks oh so spectacular ๐Ÿ˜
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Does anyone thinks that the one-sided braid with the butterfly rhinestone and the flowing gown will be an earn able/gift box item? It just looks oh so spectacular ๐Ÿ˜

Carol, those items are partnership rewards for VIP membersโ˜บ
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
    Carol, those items are partnership rewards for VIP membersโ˜บ

Oops I didn't realize that silly meโ— :rolleyes: :D
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Um, can I ask for something very simple ?

Let us change the name of the Art Gallery in Venice, please.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi jeremy, i moved your post, we already had a thread waiting for/discussing the uocoming updste 6.4. Unfortunately we can't talk about spoilers from IG that are obtained somewhere other than glu. So.... I removed the probited part of your post. I did save it in it's entirety if you have any question about what was removed. Feel free to pm me, but it's all good.

guys, please don't discuss rumors/leaked spoilers etc. I'll be cleaning up any further menton of what some of you may have seen/heard on IG or anywhere othr than glu sites. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    h, and while i'm only speaking from my gut....but i'm thinking Monday or Tuesday. Anyone else want to venture a guess?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Its all good. I sent you a pm, i hate correcting new posters. :cool:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Watch this space for a bonus spoiler...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    This is so unexpected. a Saturday spoiler. Let me look in my bag of tricks and see if I can find a polite spoiler chant. We don't want to seem demanding
    SPOILER (please?) SPOILER (please?) SPOILER (please?) SPOILER (please?) SPOILER (please?)
    SPOILER (please?) SPOILER (please?) SPOILER (please?) SPOILER (please?) SPOILER (please?)

Anyone want to chant with me?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    What a tease! I'm so excited to see what spoiler KAlinda has brought over on a weekend!!
    I'll cut to the chase! We're making the achievements feature more exciting in 6.4 (level 15+). Soon you can collect trophies and see them on display in a special new place in the CTM building in Hollywood.

twitter_6.4_trophy_awards_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    OMG! This looks so exciting, I remember seeing someone suggest something like this from Stardom and sort of like Koko's Kimmie awards. I can't wait to see how this will play out. ;)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I just read this on the official FB page!!!!! This will be so exciting :cool:
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok...Let's see how this is going to play out.

TBH I got more excited seeing the mismatched eyebrows and poses from the banner's characters.

Thanks Kalinda.
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay Thank you Kalinda for spoiling us!!!
    I'm so excited, can't wait for the uodate!!!
    Oh and look at those two new dresses!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Thanks Kalinda for the spoilers! I luv the award ceremony idea, but I so want my dolls to wink their eye on their selfie poses lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I love this. I absolutely love my trophy in the trophy case in Cannes. So I'm absolutely loving this idea. I look forward to everyone's screenshots. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.lol

anyone else like me? look at the statues...oh that's nice. While you're furiously looking trying to see what fashions the dolls in the graphic are wearing? I know. For me it's all about the clothes. I so miss coordinating the outfits of my Androids to compliment each other. They are so lonely playing with the PODpeople in their games now. That would be the best update for me.

i'm about to try something....moving this to random kkh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'll cut to the chase! We're making the achievements feature more exciting in 6.4 (level 15+). Soon you can collect trophies and see them on display in a special new place in the CTM building in Hollywood.

twitter_6.4_trophy_awards_promo.jpg

Omg yay just like stardom Hollywood only way better thanks kalinda the instagram Kkh community is gonna love this
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Please don'tโ€‹ make us wait until Tuesday, Glu Gods.

Tomorrow by this time! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • OksanaSheOksanaShe Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have a prolem with loading. Game crash on loading (IOS 9.3.5). Is it possible that new update will fix it? I can't loose my game(((
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I have a prolem with loading. Game crash on loading (IOS 9.3.5). Is it possible that new update will fix it? I can't loose my game(((

Yes indeed it will pm koko
  • OksanaSheOksanaShe Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yes indeed it will pm koko
    Thank God!!!
    Sorry, I deleted a post because we can't post verbal or graphic spoilers. And, wherever that info is coming from is not allowed here. Please understand.

Also, while we can always hope that crashing issues are fixed with the next update, it's not definite. Fingers crossed, but there are no definite assurances.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The 6.4 update will be available for iOS and Android TODAY!

There's a new stadium at LAX and a new brand manager for your team. Plus, as promised, you'll be able to earn trophies and change your NPC partner's hair and eye colors.
    #VIPKalinda
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    The update just popped up for me but like last time it shows the previous updates info. Gonna wait till that changes to download.