Message Kim on Facebook Messenger & Kik!

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    This is nice! Love the rewards and 1hr gig!! Thank you!!! :D

Edit: Hey! Ladouce~ I chose differently with my two games. Kim was wearing pink outfit in both. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lets not spill details. Let's try to be very vague, unless it's already been spilled and I missed it. Lots of fun.

Oh, did anyone else try to talk? When she asked me a question, I typed in Playing KimKardashian:Hollywood of course.

her reply: I'm sorry I didn't understand that. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...I don't think that it worked for me. Kim send me the link on Facebook messenger to my game, but it didn't went through:confused:.

I didn't get a 1 hr gig, but instead I've gotten an 8 hr gig that's probably related to the quest:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    When I opened my game I got a call from Kim. I would say if you didn't get the call then somethings wrong
    yes. I had to close down, then go in using Kalinda's link again, and that's when I got the call from Kim. An 8 hour gig is NOT what you get from Kim's conversation. I've only gone in using KIK though, and it was pretty smooth.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So what's the name of that 1 hr gig then? I clicked on the link again and then Google play store opened for me. Afterwards, Kim called me and then I thought that it had to do with the new feature. This is so confusing :confused: because I have tons & tons of storyline gigs lined up on my to-do task list.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So what's the name of that 1 hr gig then? I clicked on the link again and then Google play store opened for me. Afterwards, Kim called me and then I thought that it had to do with the new feature. This is so confusing :confused: because I have tons & tons of storyline gigs lined up on my to-do task list.

It's this one:
    IMG_8132.png
    Lets not spill details. Let's try to be very vague, unless it's already been spilled and I missed it. Lots of fun.

Oh, did anyone else try to talk? When she asked me a question, I typed in Playing KimKardashian:Hollywood of course.

her reply: I'm sorry I didn't understand that. lol.
    I did this too, haha!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    That was so fun! Can't wait to hear back from her in 48 hours!
    Thanks Linda! Hmm...unfortunately I didn't get that quest on my game. I'm thinking that chatting with the virtual Kim Kardashian glitched up my game for sure.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Is FB connected to your game? I had to reconnect mine before I did the chat
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I downloaded the Messenger again (already feeling it crazily draining my battery) and started the chat! That was so fun!

Seriously can't wait to talk to KimBot again! And the 1h gig feels so nostalgic!

Congrats Glu, you nailed with this one!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • carolsayhicarolsayhi Registered Users 19 Posts
    no gig or call for me
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm connected to FB in my game, and i downloaded messenger and talked to Kim, but i'm not seeing a call/gig in my game. Any tips?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I'm connected to FB in my game, and i downloaded messenger and talked to Kim, but i'm not seeing a call/gig in my game. Any tips?

Hey, haftime! Did you click the link from messenger that directs you to the game?

SUCaiNT.png
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Hey, haftime! Did you click the link from messenger that directs you to the game?

SUCaiNT.png

hey ladouce-- yeah, i did! i even checked by going back into messenger and clicking the link from there to the game-- still nothing. i've closed and reopened the game a few times, too!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Is FB connected to your game? I had to reconnect mine before I did the chat

Yep I did it through Facebook messenger app.
    haftime wrote: »

PM Kalinda to resend the link to you. She helped me and then Kim called me. Now, I got the 1 hr gig that's related to the quest.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That link is meant for Android players.

If you connected the bot to your game, but didn't get the call, I recommend changing locations.

And I know you all live for the updates, but I want to add that the bot quest only works on 6.3 and upcoming versions of the mobile game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Just saw Bilal wearing a really nice jacket, I checked every corner of my game and couldn't find it and I'm sure that it isn't from a previous event... I'm wondering if it cames from this new feature? Are you there buddy?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay my 48 hours waiting have passed so I'm off to chat with Kim!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Just saw Bilal wearing a really nice jacket, I checked every corner of my game and couldn't find it and I'm sure that it isn't from a previous event... I'm wondering if it cames from this new feature? Are you there buddy?!

Hey!

I know, I love it! It's the reward for the March VIP storyline. Signed up for Bronze this time:

vY9cq9R.png

Also had a conversation with Kim on messenger and now I have to wait 6 hours for the task.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kkhg.iveekkhg.ivee Registered Users 1 Posts
    That is happening to me too :(
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    48 hours have passed I went to message Kim again and now I'm getting a Kim is busy. Is anyone else getting this message?
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    She'll reach out to you when she's ready. I just got my second message
    I'm confused. 2nd message we talked, and then she disappeared. said she'd see what her friend thought, and never came back. I thought there would be another little quest. :(

eta: nvmd. it just responded. Sunday morning impatience. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I love this! Such a cute idea. At first when I read about it, I was like, huh, real life Kim is going to chat with us? ALL of us??!! Gosh I'm so dim sometimes lol Just got my 2nd message from Kim and completed the gig, love the little gift we get :) I won't post a pic and spoil the surprise for anyone who isn't there yet, but you'll love it!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I sure hope these get better in the future because I feel cheated. A necklace?? I wanted those sleek turquoise heels which would match so well with this dress from Easter 2015 :mad: That voting did not sit well with me either. I got the impression of a new item that will be given away. Giving away a purse for free that myself and I know others paid for is NOT fair. Then again, since when do paying customers matter.

lItpryU.jpg

o0LkhIP.jpg

The only thing that is right about this picture is Kim's dress from the VMAs was finally fixed. The team should have just used Misty Levin since she and Olivia are pretty much the same. Can't do anything on their own and always on that broken relationship train. Olivia looks like hot mess who just got done snorting something and the Jack that appeared in my game is to cute to be seen with her. No option to link up with him later and he doesn't sound that interested in her.

• xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I still haven't gotten anything past the first initial event. It said to check back in 48 hours and it's been more than that.
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
    Charli wrote: »
    Hey!

I know, I love it! It's the reward for the March VIP storyline. Signed up for Bronze this time:

vY9cq9R.png

Also had a conversation with Kim on messenger and now I have to wait 6 hours for the task.

Oh that really feels like a VIP. Bilal is looking sharp! Please buddy if you keep signing the VIP, inform us what things are coming with it:). I think I'll let things accumulate for a while before signing again.Thanks!

AmyT wrote: »
    I love this! Such a cute idea. At first when I read about it, I was like, huh, real life Kim is going to chat with us? ALL of us??!! Gosh I'm so dim sometimes lol Just got my 2nd message from Kim and completed the gig, love the little gift we get :) I won't post a pic and spoil the surprise for anyone who isn't there yet, but you'll love it!

Oh cool! I'm curious, but I'll let the event finish before jumping on that gig. KimBot <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Something interesting happened while I was doing the 2nd Bot "Date Night" quest, I tried clicking the bubble chat of the doctor twice and i was surprise he gave me cash twice and I found out that I can click his bubble chat several times, like UNLIMITED tapping and i get $50 every tap but it's alright i'm broke i need cash. Lol

I'm really having fun with this Bot thingy! ♡
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    After never receiving the first gig, I was able to complete the dating gig this time! This is a fun little addition!