Update Fever 6.4 -

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The 6.4 update will be available for iOS and Android TODAY!

There's a new stadium at LAX and a new brand manager for your team. Plus, as promised, you'll be able to earn trophies and change your NPC partner's hair and eye colors.

YAY! Thanks so much for the info!
    Waitinggggggg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    The 6.4 update will be available for iOS and Android TODAY!

There's a new stadium at LAX and a new brand manager for your team. Plus, as promised, you'll be able to earn trophies and change your NPC partner's hair and eye colors.

OMG OMG OMG updating right now!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Aaah I'm updating as well! I'm so excited!
    Apple users, update is out!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Deep breath.. ok come on AppleP, we're going to update your game. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I can't enter the game after I updated it, it crashes after the loading screen.
    My WI-FI connection is great, I have 1 GB of memory left. I play on iPod 5, iOS 9.3.5.
    This is very frustrating. Please help me.

Does anyone else have this problem?

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Oh no! Can you try to clear more space on your iPod?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think I noticed the previous vip hair missing from our closets, I have to check the androids but I started a thread in Support for any issues.

Can I suggest before you take the update, you make sure you have your ID number saved?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    It's working without issues on my iPad (for anyone worrying about opening their game).

I'm really liking the update so far, a lot of the new clothes are great, I like that they didn't add another location + house or business...
    Haven't seen anything of the brand manager, I guess that comes with one of the storylines.

As I was kind of anticipating, they added new TB items to the boxes! Not so great for me, but I'm very happy for everyone that already had anything. I figure they'll do this every year with the April update....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Oh no! Can you try to clear more space on your iPod?

How much more? It used to work alright with much lesser space left before the update.

We typically suggest that you aim to keep 2 GB free to prevent crashing issues or rollback.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    We typically suggest that you aim to keep 2 GB free to prevent crashing issues or rollback.
    Okay I have 2.3 GB free and it still won't open. What now?

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Anyone else's game NOT updating? I play on a 5th Generation iPod so that means I don't have iOS 10. I'm hoping that's not the reason. Any help would be appreciated!
    Selena.kkh wrote: »
    Anyone else's game NOT updating? I play on a 5th Generation iPod so that means I don't have iOS 10. I'm hoping that's not the reason. Any help would be appreciated!

So your game won't update? I play on iPod 5 too, and I managed to update, but now my game crashes after loading screen and won't open. If they decided to stop supporting devices with iOS 9, I'll be furious.

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'll push "Update" and it just continues to buffer or circle (whatever you want to call it). I can't get it to update. Like you said, if they stop supporting iOS 9 I'll be angry.
    Selena.kkh wrote: »
    I'll push "Update" and it just continues to buffer or circle (whatever you want to call it). I can't get it to update. Like you said, if they stop supporting iOS 9 I'll be angry.

I really hope that's not the case. Anyway, it's probably good that you can't update it, I can't enter the game after the update. I can only pray that I didn't lose my progress.

I'm so upset. I don't even have my ID saved.

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    We support iOS 7+.

Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the update to reach everyone. Please be patient and try again in a bit.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    When the update for Android will be released?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    When the update for Android will be released?

Usually a few hours after iOS
    hackers can burn in hell
    By the way, the max level is now 64 and you can gain up to 950 million fans!
    #VIPKalinda
    No one is trying to help me with my problem. I wrote to Kalinda via PM clearly stating that I can't access my game, but all she told me to do was open the game and press a button. And I already said it crashes on the loading screen. I don't know what to do and I am very angry and upset.

There are several players I know who have been having the problem with not being able to open the game and it crashing on the loading screen for several weeks. They all play on iOS and seem to all have iOS 9.3.5.

By the way, the max level is now 64 and you can gain up to 950 million fans!

Yeah I would have this level if I could open my game, since I was on "Max level" before I updated.
    Gutted.

Please check your PMs. We want to help!
    #VIPKalinda
    Please check your PMs. We want to help!

Thank you so much. I really hope you will be able to help me.

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Kalinda, is it possible for you to tell us which items have been added to the TB boxes? (Just knowing up to which event it goes would be absolutely lovely).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    You can get TB items up to and including version 5.0, so I know I'll be opening more!
    #VIPKalinda
    If you can't access your game like me, please post your info in this thread:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?244612-thread-for-all-players-who-have-problem-with-crashing-game&p=555750#post555750

I really hope GluGods are working hard on fixing this issue as soon as possible.
    I'm devastated that I can't play the game.

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    The android update is now here! :D
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Overknee boots!!!
    hackers can burn in hell
    I want to publicly thank Glu for solving my issue quickly. I hope it won't happen again.

However I know several players who still can't access their games, I hope GluGods will be able to help them too. There's the thread I mentioned above, share your info there and hopefully mods will get back to you. Good luck everyone. I do not want anyone to experience this frustrating bug.