Options

Game crashing since before update

ethanzolanskiethanzolanski Registered Users 20 Posts
I tried to get into my game today to complete the weekend event as these were the items I was most looking forward to, but everytime I tried to load it up it would immediately close while loading. It's been doing this all day (it's 9:02pm currently) and I can't even get to my ID. I have ensured that all other apps are closed, my signal is strong and I have more than enough space..
Nicki Minaj: The Empire STAR ID - WW52DMYQ

A-List

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Can you tell me what platform you're playing on?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. I just looked at your earlier posts, and see you're iOS. the same thing was happening when you first took the update to 6.3. How was the finally resolved? If it just started working again after a mini load or something, then chances are it will just work again. When (not if, we're thinking positively here so we say WHEN) you get back in, the first thing I want you to promise, is to copy your ID number, and put it in a safe place. If you want, you can pm it to yourself. then you'll have it saved here as well as on your desktop of anywhere else.

Sorry for all the questions, but short of looking over your shoulder, it's the only way I can try to help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Last time, it just crashed on the app but this time the app closes completely. It fixed itself last time after an update so I'm hoping the upcoming update will fix that.

A-List
  • Options
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking might be your best bet. If I hear any other advice for you, I'll pass it along. My fingers are crossed. And Please, as soon as your in, save your ID.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Just updated and I'm still experiencing this same problem

A-List
  • Options
    OksanaSheOksanaShe Registered Users 15 Posts
    Are you really kidding me? Dear GLU, you must to know how much players have problem with crashing game. Why this problem not fixed yet? Most of that players on IOS. It is statistic! Please, do something!!! I really want to have back my game... Sorry if i too much expressive!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Putting this here too
    No one is trying to help me with my problem. I wrote to Kalinda via PM clearly stating that I can't access my game, but all she told me to do was open the game and press a button. And I already said it crashes on the loading screen. I don't know what to do and I am very angry and upset.

There are several players I know who have been having the problem with not being able to open the game and it crashing on the loading screen for several weeks. They all play on iOS and seem to all have iOS 9.3.5.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    so, if you see it, you might have that problem. The game trying to loading and then after "black screen" it crashes? Please, write there whats your OS, version of OS and how long you have that problem. I hope that glu will see it, and then trying to fix it. Please, be activity, we need to gather as much information as possible.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Just updated and I'm still experiencing this same problem

Hi Ethan, I feel your pain. We are collecting info on that issue in this thread http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?244612-thread-for-all-players-who-have-problem-with-crashing-game
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Sure
    IOS 9.3.5 IPad mini 1. It started on Friday on VIP event. I opened a few boxes and game turn off. I was trying to loading again but game crashed every time. Update doesn't help me.
  • Options
    Ok, 'm trying to sort out the multiple threads please forgive any inconvenience. If you are posting that your're crashing, please indicate if it was before the update or not. And whether a ticket has been submitted. Glu's very on board and trying to help with all the issues.

And please try not to start more support threads about crashing games? Thanks, now I'll go check for the Android update.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I write about my problem before update. After update my problem still actual. And because of it I write again and again. All that recommended to me doesn't help me: I have more then 4gb, strong wifi, clean cashe, reload my device more time and reopen game more times too. I get a massage to mail from customer care, but it doesn't help me too. Firstly they recommends me clean cashe of browser and clean cashe of unity veb player (I don't have it). Secondly they mean not game KKH, they write about DH 2014 or Dino hunter. Is someone can help me? Because I'm so tired of it(((
  • Options
    The bet bet is to wait while these issues are sorted out. I know you've been on ice all weekend, and thats so hard. They're actively working on fixing these things, you're in the right place, support is wonderful here. also, whenever an update comes out, things are a little hectic if there are issues, but bet with them, and they'll help as soon as possible.

Just to clarify - you submitted a ticket and told them you were -laying KK"H and they responded about DH? Is there an option to respond to that ticket and politely point out the error, or do you want to wait and see if things are resolved here through the forum? I'm so sorry you and the others are going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I went to GLU site, tap "custumer care" in right corner, then choise "Kim Kardashian Holliwood" and tap "contact us". I choise platform and write my problem. After I sent the message I get a copy to my mail adress. what they answer to me.
    AU_akAA00pQ.jpg
    VQ21MIVm094.jpg
    The bet bet is to wait while these issues are sorted out. I know you've been on ice all weekend, and thats so hard. They're actively working on fixing these things, you're in the right place, support is wonderful here. also, whenever an update comes out, things are a little hectic if there are issues, but bet with them, and they'll help as soon as possible.

Just to clarify - you submitted a ticket and told them you were -laying KK"H and they responded about DH? Is there an option to respond to that ticket and politely point out the error, or do you want to wait and see if things are resolved here through the forum? I'm so sorry you and the others are going through this.