Monday Morning - 3/28/17 Midweek or Update or Both? Oh My!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Monday.jpg

Welcome to your No Frills
No Hoopla
No Fanfare
No Fuss
Monday Anticipation Thread.

Ok, Well maybe a little Hoopla.
Hoopla

Ok, so basically we've all assembled here,
in hopes of spoilers or teaser about this week.

We're so anxious for an update we can taste it.

Or?
Are we looking for a midweek event
a chance to grind for a TB prize, or more?
Or Both?

I still have the kazoo music playing, inspiring me to
just go for this moment you're all waiting for.

When I toss us the makeshift Confetti Alex and declare.

Threads Open.
AlexConfetti.gif
BTW.....yeah, that's it. Thread's open. Discuss.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'm excited for the update, which I hope comes out today, by the way! You know, it's funny, I always hated SYS after Glu started making us pay K-Stars to participate, but I'd really like a SYS for this midweek. I need something different for a change. Crossing my fingers..
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The featured items tab is gone, just like last time. ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well, there are different scenarios. I've seen update silence (we're in that now) blossom into an Update with a next day midweek. I've seen Update Silence bloom into an immediate midweek. I've seen Update Silencio followed by an update and no midweek.

But what's in your gut? You guys think it's Update Monday? I'm hoping. Hey, can you imagine if we had an update button, we could just push for the update? I've got a button but it doesn't do anything.
    Update-_Red-_Button.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Update Update Update :D hope it comes today :) can't wait to see what new features we get! But I'll be happy with anything if the frozen issue is fixed!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Boy, do I have a good spoiler for you guys today. We're mixing it up and releasing a Reality Show Throwback midweek event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    Yay I'm so excited, thanks for the spoilers!
    Woohoo Reality Show Throwback. yes yes yes yes come to me oh elusive tb box. Come to Mama!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I'm obsessed with doing reality shows! Especially during the last superstar event since they were so easy to finish and made me gain like 50 k-stars lol
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Boy, do I have a good spoiler for you guys today. We're mixing it up and releasing a Reality Show Throwback midweek event!

O.M.G. 😱😱😱😱 I am obsessed with professional and realty events! The more, the merrier! I love leveling up pro relationships and getting loads of cash and K-Stars! 💖💖💖💖
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts

OMG YAAAAAS !!! 😻😻😻
    can't wait for the reality show tb
    thank you for the spoilers 💖
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay I love it, thank you Kalinda!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    OMG YESSS do we know if the event gonna be today or tommorow :confused:

Tomorrow as usual 💖
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
    Unless a glu moderator comes in and tells us when the update is, no one knows. Bear that in mind, and post a qualifier:
    in my opinion, I think, Maybe, I have a gut feeling, my aunt in Sarasota Springs had a dream that we're getting it on...

ok dolls? tyvm
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm all caught up on storylines so I'm ready to grind!

Question about reality shows: does your position/ranking fluctuate or do you stay in position until you film more episodes? Like do you lose viewers if you haven't filmed in awhile? A couple weeks ago I was at #243 and I'm still there so I was wondering. Hopefully this is the case so I can slowly chug away at it without worrying about keeping up like you have to with top couples.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great! Thanks Kalinda!

SoundsP, it doesnt fluctuate. You will always find yourself on the position you left.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Missed a lot of both midweek and weekend events during the past month, so I was kinda hoping there'll be a TB sale, simply to test my luck and possibly catch some of the items I missed.

This is great! It's been so long since we had Reality Show TB event.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    What is the difference between a Reality Show TB Event and a professional gig TB midweek event? I usually do reality shows for that event too.

(Slightly perplexed.)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    What is the difference between a Reality Show TB Event and a professional gig TB midweek event? I usually do reality shows for that event too.

(Slightly perplexed.)

Professional gigs are appearances, modelling... and reality show. In the professional gig event, you can gain points by doing everything (except for dating). Meanwhile, you can only gain point by filming a reality episode in reality show event.
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
    I'm so excited that they added more Throwback Items!! Can't wait to finally own this gorgeous pink dress!!

2016_04_29_mb.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I'm so excited that they added more Throwback Items!! Can't wait to finally own this gorgeous pink dress!!

2016_04_29_mb.png

I have this fabulous outfit I hope they added 2014 items
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I have this fabulous outfit I hope they added 2014 items

All items before April 2015 are already in the boxes.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I am sooooooo excited about these new throwback items. Yes!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Speaking of throwback: has glu ever said whether all the items available to "win" in that fashion event earlier in the year will ever show up again, whether in another event or in throwback boxes etc? I know the event was not popular with players, but that was the same weekend my game started freezing and became unplayable, so I didn't get any more than two items.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    I don't think there has been an official word that I've seen. Since the event was such a flop I bet not a lot of people got the items. I know I've gotten SYS event items in TB boxes so I'm hopeful :)

Edit: I got the red ruffly "rude" shirt in my first box. No TB items in my palette as usual :( But I'm glad I got that out of the way at least so it won't take up box space again.
    I'm sure the event itself will be reworked, and I guess we'll wait till the next crop of new tbs are added to see if the WWIB are included. I'm dedicating one game to make it to the Tb this time. I haven't gotten a Tb in months. fingers crossed....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Good luck Koko! I find reality shows to be the easiest to complete during TB weeks. You get more bang for your buck (energy)

If my math is correct you only need to complete 38 3-hr shows. I can usually squeeze in 3 shows for each energy refill. A good indicator for me is to reach the second box by midday (the first day) then the next box (or close to it) by the end of the first day. Then spend all the second day reaching your TB box with time left to spare :)
    Ugh I got Kash and Kash in my first two boxes... I just got to keep my eyes on the price: the Throwback box!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Ugh I got Kash and Kash in my first two boxes... I just got to keep my eyes on the price: the Throwback box!

Wait!!! You're already have the TB event??? Nothing about TB event show up in my game... Is it because of our time zone's different?
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
    Should've started about 5 hours ago regardless of your time zone.
    Should've started about 5 hours ago regardless of your time zone.

Thanks! There must be something wrong with my account. I'll contact the customer care.
    Thanks again!!!
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
    Wait!!! You're already have the TB event??? Nothing about TB event show up in my game... Is it because of our time zone's different?

hang on, let me see if I can get you some help. What platform are You and is this the first tb midweek event you've missed?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary