Update Fever 6.4 -

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    You can get TB items up to and including version 5.0, so I know I'll be opening more!
    Woohoo this means I will finally get the pink dress that I chased but never got!!! Thank you Kalinda for sharing!
    I want to publicly thank Glu for solving my issue quickly. I hope it won't happen again.
    Glad you got it back!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

Glad you got it back!

Thank you so much Linda! <3
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Whew, it's been almost two months since the last time I visited this place!
    This update looks super fun, I can't wait to see how the whole awards system works. :o

And I'm a little bit confused as to which items were added in TB boxes. Looking at the Event Items Encyclopedia, I'm really confused as to which 5.0 event is the last?
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Where are ze lipsticks??? Still not in this April update? Still nothing? Nada? I thought it says in the pop-up that GLU's gonna reveal it in February. What now?tumblr_inline_mo53foO6Ab1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mo53foO6Ab1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mo53foO6Ab1qz4rgp.gif

IMG_4290.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Didn't they post the reults a while ago? The didn't say they they'd make it available in feb right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Mens items (non VIP)

Hair:

uph_zps5gfzickn.jpg

Tops:

upt1_zpsxhmw7css.jpg

upt2_zpshq2jksjt.jpg

upt3_zps9rtqjwvt.jpg

pants:

upp_zpsjqazj97m.jpg

Shoes:

ups_zpsux4cpgte.jpg

I really love the curly perm and the tossled hair makes me feel slightly 90s nostalgic, in a good way lol

The hoodie top, blue jacket top and white shirts are all faves and I like both pairs of pants and those white boots too.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We are unable to release the lipstick voting results at this time. However, we will continue to add more beautiful makeup in the future, and we'd like to introduce more opportunities for you to vote on items you love and see the results in-game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Over the knee boots i am SHOOK (as the kids say).

Seriously, this may be my second favorite update ever (after the huge just before Christmas update). There's so much good stuff to see here, and I really love that we didn't get a new location with this update. I love new locations, new updates, but sometimes the repetitiveness gets to me a bit.

And I haven't done midweek events in many weeks because I ran out of TB boxes a while ago and I just didn't have the drive to grind for k stars (although it was very nice of Glu to make the event available for people who already had all the items and provide a k star bonus). We all know the midweek monotony though, haha. But new TB items??? Uh, count me in x10. I can't wait until tomorrow! If you're looking for Sky, she's in the thigh high boots pretending to be a Kardashian.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I LOVE this update! The fashion is on point and I'd love to buy and wear everything at once, but I think that would look ridiculous. Those black overknee boots are EVERYTHING, but for now I went with this floral spring style. I'm obsessed with these pink booties. I adore them. I almost cried when I saw them. They are so cute and I love them and they are my new favorite pair of booties and I'll praise them till the day I die <3

KKH_Screenshot_1490653044791.jpg

Oh, and I'm in love with those stunning turquoise heels that Kim teased in her chat. I want them so badly, but I guess I have to wait until they drop out of the gold VIP section :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Really cute look Cherrey!

Yay Bort has his mohawk back!
    5C7FfH6.png?2

I gave him a new eye color, he used to have the olive green and I changed it to the darker green (though it looks a bit blueish), don't know still testing it.

I ABSOLUTELY loved the stadium, it's the new Oak's! Bye vintage wine...Hello fine wine!

Guy's clothing are way better this time! Lot of cash items and must have pants, GREAT!

New level and at least 3 new storylines <3

Think I'll have to change my NPC pet, cause we can't change the skin color yet, need one that serve to all my purposes.

Definitely it was a good start, looking forward to the surprises and events ahead.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Lana~ wrote: »
    Whew, it's been almost two months since the last time I visited this place!
    This update looks super fun, I can't wait to see how the whole awards system works. :o

And I'm a little bit confused as to which items were added in TB boxes. Looking at the Event Items Encyclopedia, I'm really confused as to which 5.0 event is the last?
    Update 5.1.0 was released on May 31st, 2016, so all items before that are now included! Hope that helps?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I've been out of Throwback items for a few months so I am thrilled that they've added more.

Vats - I love Borts new eye color
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I'm loving my new purple sunnies. Thank you glu. And customizing AppleP's NPC Spouse is fun. Expensive but fun Thanks for the available wedding ring....now could we have one in white gold too? lol. I mean his ring can't clash with the platinum and diamond bracelet my honey has. Now can it?

Hydrate dolls. 5 a.m. will be here before you know it. ;)

Yeah, it could have been the 'informal' tabulating here on the forum that told us overwhelmingly that the red was the desired colored. I thought I saw a tweet or something, but you know....it was easy to be fooled by 'look similar' accounts....until Kalinda posted this with the ONLY Official social media accounts for the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Update 5.1.0 was released on May 31st, 2016, so all items before that are now included! Hope that helps?
    Oh, perfect! Thank youu, LindaVB!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Since the Hoodie can't be worn with pants or skirts shouldn't it be in the dresses category?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I don't know if this is true but I've read on multiple forums that you won't get any throwback event if you don't have 10mil kash. I find this really odd but after this update I've seen multiple posts about this..
    I'm confused. My games are now being caught up in another 'cheating' scandal in India. We have to again take our spouses on a photoshoot. I did this task before my Androids froze. Is anyone else repeating this?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    I don't know if this is true but I've read on multiple forums that you won't get any throwback event if you don't have 10mil kash. I find this really odd but after this update I've seen multiple posts about this..

This sounds like a case of *puts on sunglasses* hacked games. Lol but really, only speculating but that sounds like games that were messed with are experiencing a glitch. Otherwise how would anyone even know you need 10 million?
    I'm confused. My games are now being caught up in another 'cheating' scandal in India. We have to again take our spouses on a photoshoot. I did this task before my Androids froze. Is anyone else repeating this?

I don't think I got that story line with my update but there were quite a few of them... although since you did it before your games froze maybe that's a good thing?
    I don't know......puctures or it didn't happen right? Re the repeated cheating scandal in India, Maybe one game had it? I have to research this with my screenshots. I mean, for us to finally use the hotel in New Delhi that sticks out you know? It could have happened to one game, it all blurs when 3 dolls are involved. Thanks for your input.

and I was just coming here to say your info is terribly flawed minji. 1 have 1mill in the bank , and SoundsPretty is right, 10 mill in the bank sounds like a hacked game. And have you've been getting the events? you don't have 10 mill do you? That should be proof right there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm just thinking maybe as part of the unfreeze you have to maybe redo a storyline and that could be the case? Not sure why that would be related to the issue but I'm grasping at straws here. I can't even remember the cheating storyline so what do I know? lol
    I'm so excited that there are new Throwback boxes for me that I couldn't resist buying one (I know, no self control).

1D67F71E-4E2F-41D0-B4B1-74CF65D6D22C_zpsd1otm7mn.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Gorgeous Holly!!! That's one item I'm still missing too!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Gorgeous Holly!!! That's one item I'm still missing too!

I had a full pallette of 8 to choose from! Woo hoo! PLUS a hairstyle I'm missing wasn't in that pallette so I am HOPING that there are more items.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Holly, she looks fabulous.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I made a bronze VIP subscription, but I didnt't get a VIP storyline gig. I just have regular gigs lined up. Is this a glitch or do I have to do something to trigger it?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I made a bronze VIP subscription, but I didnt't get a VIP storyline gig. I just have regular gigs lined up. Is this a glitch or do I have to do something to trigger it?

Hi Cherrey! You should get a call about a VIP Benefit. If you don't get it soon, please PM me.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Tina*Tina* Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello Kalinda, i have a question. I hoped that with new update VIP tiles in boxes would appear only to subscribers. There are a lot of younger players that are still in school and can't afford noone of the subscriptions and with that constant at least 4 VIP tiles in daily boxes i get a feeling like GLU is pushing us to subscribe. It's not fair that we can't gain the regular partnerships, because the pallete is half VIP and energy or cash. I always regret paying kstars to buy another box. I don't wanna be rude, but whoever has desire to buy subscription will buy it, without all that promoting. (sorry for my language, english isn't my home language) Do you think that this will be sorted out in the future? I look forward to your anwser :)
    Hi Tina, I'm not Kalinda but I wanted to say hi, and offer an alternative way of looking at it, like a glass half full thing. If I take out 3 VIP tiles, that's 3 less boxes of cash or energy. There pretty much Has to be a worthwhile box, glu just took the possibility of 3 more bad boxes to hit. I love eliminating the VIP boxes and 'then' picking one box or two. Sometimes I can watch a video for another box and I always take advantage when there is. I'm not negating your point, I'm just offering a positive way to look at it, if they keep the VIP boxes in with rest.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Tina* wrote: »
    Hello Kalinda, i have a question. I hoped that with new update VIP tiles in boxes would appear only to subscribers. There are a lot of younger players that are still in school and can't afford noone of the subscriptions and with that constant at least 4 VIP tiles in daily boxes i get a feeling like GLU is pushing us to subscribe. It's not fair that we can't gain the regular partnerships, because the pallete is half VIP and energy or cash. I always regret paying kstars to buy another box. I don't wanna be rude, but whoever has desire to buy subscription will buy it, without all that promoting. (sorry for my language, english isn't my home language) Do you think that this will be sorted out in the future? I look forward to your anwser :)

Hi Tina,

With 6.4.0 we actually lowered the number of VIP tiles in the giftbox because of the forum's feedback! If you land on the VIP tile and you're not a subscriber, you are able to pick another box. We hope you'll consider the value of the VIP subscriptions though and subscribe!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    I have to re subscribe for at least one doll. I had forgotten all about the exclusive item of clothing for the VIP storyline. I read this month you get styled ny a pro, and get an outfit - dress or something. The thought of an exclusive item is really what we should be reminded. And..I'm one tile away from great hair. Tina and Eggs, you sold me. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary