Update Fever 6.4 -

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Hi Cherrey! You should get a call about a VIP Benefit. If you don't get it soon, please PM me.

Thank you so much for your help again, Kalinda! :)

It turned out that I was just too silly to find the VIP quest between my other 150 quests :D
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Sucks though, since I singned up for the subscription and now I barely see any tiles. Ain't gonna work either way. :rolleyes:

Hey, you know what would've been a better solution? A separate gift box for the subscribers. Just how it used to be. VIPs get to open two boxes daily, the normal one and another with only VIP partnerships, more k-stars, cash, energy and maybe other special clothing items.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hi Tina, I'm not Kalinda but I wanted to say hi, and offer an alternative way of looking at it, like a glass half full thing. If I take out 3 VIP tiles, that's 3 less boxes of cash or energy. There pretty much Has to be a worthwhile box, glu just took the possibility of 3 more bad boxes to hit. I love eliminating the VIP boxes and 'then' picking one box or two. Sometimes I can watch a video for another box and I always take advantage when there is. I'm not negating your point, I'm just offering a positive way to look at it, if they keep the VIP boxes in with rest.

I agree Koko. I actually find myself earning partnerships more often with the VIP tiles in there lol.

I also agree with Charli in that when I was doing my trial for VIP, I could never get a VIP tile and now I seem to pick them all the time...
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    This sounds like a case of *puts on sunglasses* hacked games. Lol but really, only speculating but that sounds like games that were messed with are experiencing a glitch. Otherwise how would anyone even know you need 10 million?

I don't think I got that story line with my update but there were quite a few of them... although since you did it before your games froze maybe that's a good thing?

Think so too, I don't know and it just kinda worried me because I don't have anywhere near 10mil kash lol just updated my game and I have the throwback stuff so nothing to worry about. 👐
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I'm glad it was the update. Sorry I didn't think of that Minji. So we both know for next time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Vats - I love Borts new eye color

Glad you liked Holly. Think I'll keep it! Your doll is beyond fabulous with that throwback outfit!
    Thanks for the available wedding ring...

I think that was a really nice touch, now V&B both have one. Actually the NPCs have plenty of exclusive items now, most of them were from earlier versions of the game or even event items! Wouldn't hurt if some of them pop up again in our dolls wardrobe.

I noticed that some options came unlocked to each NPC too. Bort has the golden blonde hair color.

Talking about their customization, did anyone else find trouble with the make up and nail polish options of the female NPCs? When I click to test them, the color tabs aren't showing up all the time. Sometimes they vanish completely.

Another thing that is bothering me, is that they still didn't fixed the long hairstyle+gray hat. Seriously how long to we get it back as it was?:(

With 6.4.0 we actually lowered the number of VIP tiles in the giftbox because of the forum's feedback! If you land on the VIP tile and you're not a subscriber, you are able to pick another box. We hope you'll consider the value of the VIP subscriptions though and subscribe!

Nooooo! We didn't meant that! We want to that the tiles are removed from the daily boxes of those who aren't subscribing, not diminish the chances of those who are subscribing! I agree with Bilal, create separated boxes to them as we have in K&K.

Please think on that! Has been months since the last time I got stars in the daily boxes, have plenty of tiles available and also items, but those show up once in a blue moon! The odds are just terrible.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Nooooo! We didn't meant that! We want to that the tiles are removed from the daily boxes of those who aren't subscribing, not diminish the chances of those who are subscribing! I agree with Bilal, create separated boxes to them as we have in K&K.

Please think on that! Has been months since the last time I got stars in the daily boxes, have plenty of tiles available and also items, but those show up once in a blue moon! The odds are just terrible.

I should clarify -- we only lowered the number of VIP tiles for non-subscribers. For VIP subscribers, you'll continue to enjoy the same rates as before :) Good luck with your VIP Partnerships!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Speaking of VIPs, would it be OK to subscribe to one without my game going glitchy again? Last time it treated my game like a hacker but luckily Kalinda was able to help and restore it. I'm just curious are people still having that issue? I'm in the middle of the weekend event so I'm afraid to try lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Becoming a VIP shouldn't cause glitches in your game. If something happens (ex. you get flagged), you can PM me.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks for fixing our pets! My pony is doing his happy dance!!

IMG_4995.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Didn't they post the reults a while ago? The didn't say they they'd make it available in feb right?

Did they? Oh, I think I missed it then. :eek: :eek: :eek:

We are unable to release the lipstick voting results at this time. However, we will continue to add more beautiful makeup in the future, and we'd like to introduce more opportunities for you to vote on items you love and see the results in-game.

Ah, yes. I see. Thanks for updating us, Kalinda!I'm looking forward to seeing those beautiful makeup in the future.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I'm glad they didn't add a new city/house this time. The list was getting extensive and the updates too routine. I like when they come up with new ideas like the brand manager and trophies. Keeps the game fresh and exciting!

I can't wait to see what the trophy thing will look like. I think that is a great addition to the game!
  • kkh&kkgplayerkkh&kkgplayer Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've seen people on Instagram posting about getting 100 k-stars and 100 energy from Simon but I didn't get anything. Anybody know what's this all about?
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I've seen people on Instagram posting about getting 100 k-stars and 100 energy from Simon but I didn't get anything. Anybody know what's this all about?
    I'm only guessing, because I haven't done it yet, but I'm assuming it's after you finish the storyline about the brand manager.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    I am behind for the first time ever......as far as undone gigs all over my screen, but i'm enjoying the new gigs, and really look forwarx to the Brand Manager. I'm also glad there wasn't a new locaton. And the clothes......i mean those thigh high boots, the pinks, the purple su glasses. My dolls have been looking at the world through a purple perspective now, and it's awesome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I think you have to pay for it. It's probably for those who haven't made any in-game purchases yet, not sure.

It's called the Fast Track special, or something like that.

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'm only guessing, because I haven't done it yet, but I'm assuming it's after you finish the storyline about the brand manager.
    Charli wrote: »
    I think you have to pay for it. It's probably for those who haven't made any in-game purchases yet, not sure.

It's called the Fast Track special, or something like that.

I got it yesterday, it just popped up out of the blue and you also get rapid recharge energy for 24hrs. I've definitely made in-game purchases (a lot lol) so I'm guessing it's to do with the brand manager. I haven't completed all of those gigs but I think (can't remember for sure) it popped up just as I was due to begin the first brand manager gig, or maybe just after I completed the first one.

22A916DB-2A66-4905-87B7-27128DF1215D_zpstv1arkka.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I should clarify -- we only lowered the number of VIP tiles for non-subscribers. For VIP subscribers, you'll continue to enjoy the same rates as before :) Good luck with your VIP Partnerships!

Thanks for clarifying this E&B! Although those are annoying while people aren't subscribing, wouldn't be fair to whose have the VIP.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I have to play more and post less. lol. I'm off to find my reward. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    AmyT wrote: »

Wow! :eek:

I'm almost done with the storylines, the only remaining one is Carve III shoot. I also have 4 trophies so far and I didn't get that prize.

Pretty sure it's the fast track special bundle that you have to purchase. Glitch?

• JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm one of the rare ones, but I'm not happy with the items added to the Throwback boxes. I finally started seeing some haircuts last week and now I'm getting the new throwback items and no haircuts :(. Who knows when I'll see the early game haircuts again :confused:

I wish Glu would just mix in the haircuts with the rest of the items instead of making us get most of the clothing and accessories first. It would make the game play more fun and more fair for those who don't have hacks.
    Charli wrote: »
    Wow! :eek:

I'm almost done with the storylines, the only remaining one is Carve III shoot. I also have 4 trophies so far and I didn't get that prize.

Pretty sure it's the fast track special bundle that you have to purchase. Glitch?

Huh, I'm confused then if it's definitely not related to the brand manager gigs. I haven't made an in game purchase for a couple of weeks (since the last time we had the 25% off sale on Kstars), so i definitely didn't get this through a special bundle purchase... I'm gonna ask around on Facebook and see who else got it! If it's a glitch, I hope it happens again �� Jk :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got it yesterday, it just popped up out of the blue and you also get rapid recharge energy for 24hrs. I've definitely made in-game purchases (a lot lol) so I'm guessing it's to do with the brand manager. I haven't completed all of those gigs but I think (can't remember for sure) it popped up just as I was due to begin the first brand manager gig, or maybe just after I completed the first one.

I didn't get it :(:(:(:(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Has anyone noticed anything different in their friends list after the update?

It seems many of the zombie friends are gone. Also I noticed a few people that I suspected must have been using hacks are gone, or their character is back to level 1.

I was hoping that meant that some frozen friends would be returning, but so far they are still the same. :(

Just curious.....
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^ yes, a few have the purple star with "???" on them that I'm pretty sure were not before. Still frozen friends though :(

Wow how lucky, perhaps your lion threatened Simon! Spend it well lol

I have been doing reality gigs so I've only done the first of the brand manager tasks. My cupboard looks kinda weak right now lol

Becoming a VIP shouldn't cause glitches in your game. If something happens (ex. you get flagged), you can PM me.

Thanks Kalinda, so far it's working!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey, webra I just looked over my contacts and there is only one thing weird about it and one of Carol's doll changed after the update. I also got a message from one of my FB friends that my doll is frozen.

JuLZzxn.png
    I didn't get it :(:(:(:(
    I asked about it in a FB group, it appears that some people received it and others didn't so it must be random which is weird...
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Wow how lucky, perhaps your lion threatened Simon! Spend it well lol
    Haha I will! I'm a total Scrooge when it comes to my Kstars, I only spend them during a VIP weekend and I only ever buy clothes, never property or furniture. Well, unless I'm chasing a gift box item, then that's a different story and I have no self control lol
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Is there a way to delete friends from GameCenter on iOS?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Sorry, not true. I RARELY get ANY tiles WHATSOEVER. What's the deal with the that...? It's been making me really unhappy.:(
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Any news on when the update will be released to the rest of the platforms?
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7