Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi mst, nice to meet yiu. Welcome and have fun. Early on we get to throw a drink in Willow's face. Thatps the most violent act you'll come across. And the clothes......well, i came for the clothes and Ilm still here. ;)

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Jeremy. We dont encourage any kind of add me posts, anywhere other than friends and gifting. But if you'd like to put your IG info in your signature, thats fine. Thinking behind that is, if you are contributing to the forum with posts, friendship and love of the game, sure, advertise yourself at the bottom of those contributions with your signature. So you can leave that post, but if yiu want to post any kind of ad info....for friends in the game or for IG or something, then it goes in Gifting and Friends. Ok thats done....

Now Welcome Jeremy.

Welcome.jpg

Hey, i notice you joined a while ago. What made you decide to make the leap between reader and poster? I ask because if you've been just reading for a while, maybe someone else will identify, and they'll say Hi too.
    If you've been playing since day one, you've beat me. I started about 2 weeks aafter release. Friends on a bag site were talking about the game, so...i tried it, and never left.

If you need any help, just holler, feel free to pm me, and again, sorry about correcting your very first post Jeremy. Have any pets?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    Hello! I'm Carleigh. I've been playing the game and reading the forums for a while, and decided to join in on the discussions! I just wanted to say a quick hi right before I start my second comeback! Wish me luck :p
    IOS :)
    Oh, that's such a big fall, but close your eyes on the way down. Congratulations on making it to number 1 not once but twice. Nice to meet you. :)

4ca4552c4277f8773764eaac36713426.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hi I'm Gabriel I love Kkh glu forums I have a Kkh IG account and Kkh fb account and I love meeting new people :-)
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Hi, I'm Barb from Alberta, Canada. Have only been playing for a little while and already had to restart my game once cause of some glitch when purchasing something. Am almost back to where I was though, and still just as addicted. Love this game!
    Hi Barb. welcome to the forum. Sorry you had trouble, but glad you're still here. There's a thread we started a while ago....You know you're addicted when.....we might have to add this one. Coz it's true. we love the game. These are our dolls. If yo9u need anything just ask everyone is very friendly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Actually, was wondering how it works with events? I've seen talk on here about an April Fools event, but I don't have anything. Apparently there was one for St. Patricks Day as well? Are they just supposed to show up, cause if so, I obviously have a problem that needs fixing.
    Hi Barb. I don't know what platform you play on I know a few haven't updated yet for this event. But you should've had the St. Patrick's Day. I know there is a minimum level and you said you had to restart, do it might have to do with your level. But yes, when your game is eligible for the event level wise the event starts and an announcement pops up on your game. Now that were into separate holiday events and weekend events they were incorporated together
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ariswinariswin Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi, i'm female 35, and i love Kim. She so inspiring for human kind. A hero that we need. She gives so much to humanity, we should make her our goddess.
    Hi ariswin, welcome. So which glu games are you playing? I ask because you've posted in a number of different game threads, and I want to make sure you're in the right game. :) Also, I've removed your signature, there appeared to be spam in it. If I've misjudged, I apologize. We'd love to get to know you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Barb. I don't know what platform you play on I know a few haven't updated yet for this event. But you should've had the St. Patrick's Day. I know there is a minimum level and you said you had to restart, do it might have to do with your level. But yes, when your game is eligible for the event level wise the event starts and an announcement pops up on your game. Now that were into separate holiday events and weekend events they were incorporated together
    Sorry, am on ios. Didn't notice I was due for an update. Once I did that, I got the event. ��
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    well i am new to the Kim Kardashian forum but not the game, so thought introducing myself would be the proper thing to do!

Hi I am astray, 24 year old male (not sure if i needed to add that lol) from Wolverhampton,England , i am an electrical computer engineer, creating video games is somewhat a passion of mine which is why i love playing games. i have been playing the kim kardashian game since it came out and i must say at one point i was pretty addicted to it, I play kendall and kylie and ramsey's dinner dash. I am kinda shy and not good with words so i never actually wrote on here but i did lurk a lot lol.

So yeah...that's about it (sorry for the awkwardness aha)
  • swagkittieswagkittie Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi! I'm swagkittie (gotta change the username ik) as you can see, but you can call me Mari. I'm female and a daily player. I've been here since spring 2015 but I haven't posted much. I play on the Apple platform (I have an account on another device but I rarely use it anymore) and would appreciate it if you checked out my add info on the Gifting and Friends forum. Also, I live in the eastern USA. On my old account (which I might use again, as long as I don't lose all my fans or anything), I am on the A-list, and I'm on the B-list on my new account. Anyway, I'm excited to become an active member of this website, and I'd like to welcome the brand new players here. c:
    Add Me On GC (swagkittie)
    Hi Astray, hi Mari. Welcome to the family. Happy Easter if you celebrate.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHDonaDiablaKKHDonaDiabla Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hello,
    My name is DonaDiabla and I am 31 year old weekly player. I live in San Francisco and work in freelance entertainment. Currently, I am on the D list and I am playing KKH on both facebook and Android. Personally, I enjoy playing facebook much more than on Android and I am looking to connect with people. Also, I am looking for a nice husband on KKH (preferable someone on the C to A list) because I would love to move up and have a partner to play with. *****Edit by Koko Thanks!:)
    You can add me on Android and Facebook as KKHDonaDiabla:)
    Sorry KKHDonaDiabla, I had to remove the reference to the other game played. It's against the rules to discuss other games. But I left the rest intact. Welcome and it's very nice to meet. you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHDonaDiablaKKHDonaDiabla Registered Users 6 Posts
    Oh sorry, Kokokokonut :) Nice to meet you as well :)
    Sorry KKHDonaDiabla, I had to remove the reference to the other game played. It's against the rules to discuss other games. But I left the rest intact. Welcome and it's very nice to meet. you. :)
    You can add me on Android and Facebook as KKHDonaDiabla:)
    If you'd like an Easter Framed pic of your doll...you can post in the Easter fashion Parade thread and I'll be happy to make it. I just learned that in my friends area of Trinidad and Tobago Easter goes on for two more days so she still wearing her bunny years today I have a took mine off. She goes back to work on THURSDAY. If I worked, I'd want to go there. ;) Enjoy the forum everyone. And usually in my signature is the current event thread. ;).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Astray, hi Mari. Welcome to the family. Happy Easter if you celebrate.

Thanks Koko sorry been busy and you convinced me to get back into KKH so thanks for the warm welcoming.

and being that I'm jewish my family celebrated passover rather than Easter (however some Jews that are known as Jewish Christians celebrate both) but I hope you all enjoyed your Easter.

sorry for the late response been pretty busy.
    Yay. I was so haopy to see you. Easter was fine, my college senior son and his gf decorated eggs, and then we hid them, and watched nearly adults scramble around looking for eggs. So glad you're here. If you need anything, just holler, :p that goes for everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yay. I was so haopy to see you. Easter was fine, my college senior son and his gf decorated eggs, and then we hid them, and watched nearly adults scramble around looking for eggs. So glad you're here. If you need anything, just holler, :p that goes for everyone.

that's pretty awesome,my step-mum always throws this huge Easter fiesta but I didn't attend this year since Passover and Easter were basically the same day.
  • MikvarsMikvars Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi guys, long time player here. Joined the forum because I have lots of suggestions for the game and would love to chat with ya'll. Also one question, how do I format my posts so there is a space in between sentences/paragraphs because when I tried it was all clumped into one big paragraph.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Mikvars wrote: »
    Hi guys, long time player here. Joined the forum because I have lots of suggestions for the game and would love to chat with ya'll. Also one question, how do I format my posts so there is a space in between sentences/paragraphs because when I tried it was all clumped into one big paragraph.
    Hi Mikvars and welcome!

We have been having issues with formatting, but the team is aware and are working hard to get it all fixes asap!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I finally found the thread so I can correctly introduce myself! Haha, so hello, everyone! My name is Judith and I'm from Mexico.

I started playing when the game launched actually, it was by far my favorite game but then I got a little bit distracted and decided to stop playing. But a couple of weeks ago I saw a friend of mine posting her KKH pictures and I immediately got so excited to start playing again! So I downloaded my game and restarted with a nice, new doll. I'm now in the Top 100 which is pretty good and exciting! I'm married now which is also super cute, just renewed our votes, too! These new storylines are so cute and fun. I've been playing non stop and I've met so many amazing people, can't wait to meet you guys too! :o

As for the Glu KkH Forum I'm still a little bit new so I apologize if I post something in the wrong section, I'm going to always try to read everything first! I'm giving myself a tour right now :D
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I finally found the thread so I can correctly introduce myself! Haha, so hello, everyone! My name is Judith and I'm from Mexico.

I started playing when the game launched actually, it was by far my favorite game but then I got a little bit distracted and decided to stop playing. But a couple of weeks ago I saw a friend of mine posting her KKH pictures and I immediately got so excited to start playing again! So I downloaded my game and restarted with a nice, new doll. I'm now in the Top 100 which is pretty good and exciting! I'm married now which is also super cute, just renewed our votes, too! These new storylines are so cute and fun. I've been playing non stop and I've met so many amazing people, can't wait to meet you guys too! :o

As for the Glu KkH Forum I'm still a little bit new so I apologize if I post something in the wrong section, I'm going to always try to read everything first! I'm giving myself a tour right now :D

Welcome welcome welcome doll! The forum has a great community that will help you out with anything you need. They are pretty laid back as well so don't worry too much about making a mistake. It's great to have you here & I look forward to hearing your input! :)
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Welcome welcome welcome doll! The forum has a great community that will help you out with anything you need. They are pretty laid back as well so don't worry too much about making a mistake. It's great to have you here & I look forward to hearing your input! :)

Hello, doll! Yayy! That's exactly what I'm feeling, this is such a nice and great community, can't wait to start knowing everyone else 😊 Thank you so much for the sweet welcome! :)
  • BVXXBVXX Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello hello hello!

My name is Beatrice and I'm Italian. I'm 25 years old and I study American and French Literatures in Venice, IT.
    I usually lurk and read all of your posts. I downloaded this game at the very beginning but it used to bore me. I've downloaded it again last year and now I'm an avid player.
  • queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    BVXX wrote: »
    Hello hello hello!

My name is Beatrice and I'm Italian. I'm 25 years old and I study American and French Literatures in Venice, IT.
    I usually lurk and read all of your posts. I downloaded this game at the very beginning but it used to bore me. I've downloaded it again last year and now I'm an avid player.

Hello Beatrice, I'm Dani and welcome to the Glu Forum. I'm glad to hear you got back into the game! :o
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hello everyone. I'm Chelsea and I have been playing KKH from the start but I took a break from it but I had recently started getting back into the game and became addicted again. Nice to meet you all! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖