Professional contacts not showing up

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
Hi all! I've decided to start playing KKH again but I have a slight problem with the game. When I go to do a gig, my professional contacts aren't showing up. The game is telling me I haven't made any yet, which is odd because I definitely have. And when I go to close the window, all my professional contacts pop up for a second before the screen finally closes! So they are there but it's still telling me I don't have any. Does anyone know of a fix for this? It would be super helpful! Thanks as always. :)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Grab and save your ID number, and submit a ticket to customer care. First nTurLly shut down, I'd turn off the device and go back in. Open the game again, and see what happens. Are your contacts all missing, or do you still have NPCs you can call? But try the hard close first. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Grab and save your ID number, and submit a ticket to customer care. First nTurLly shut down, I'd turn off the device and go back in. Open the game again, and see what happens. Are your contacts all missing, or do you still have NPCs you can call? But try the hard close first. Good luck.

On my home screen, when I go into my contacts, they are all there. But still not sure about when I'm in a gig because I'm not in the middle of a gig rn. So should I still submit a ticket? :confused:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No, finish your gig and see if you still have the problem, take a screenshot showing no available contacts...and then submit the ticket. I've had contacts popping in and out since the update, so maybe all this means movement toward fixing the freeze? I know, too optimistic. Good luck and check it out after you finish your gig. Fingers crossed your peeps are all back and usable.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    No, finish your gig and see if you still have the problem, take a screenshot showing no available contacts...and then submit the ticket. I've had contacts popping in and out since the update, so maybe all this means movement toward fixing the freeze? I know, too optimistic. Good luck and check it out after you finish your gig. Fingers crossed your peeps are all back and usable.

Oh. I finished the gig before I posted this actually. So I guess I'll have to wait to do another.
  • WesliciousWeslicious Registered Users 21 Posts
    Have your contacts got the correct job for the gig your doing? Unlike Facebook friend contacts, Professional contacts can't help in gigs that aren't their job. For example, if your doing an acting gig/reality show you'd need an actor, Runway you'd need a model, Photoshoot you'd need a makeup-artist etc.