Update Fever 6.4 -

Comments

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Sorry, not true. I RARELY get ANY tiles WHATSOEVER. What's the deal with the that...? It's been making me really unhappy.:(

Do you have any uncollected partnerships in the partnerships menu? If so, tiles from that specific partnership will not appear in the daily giftbox until you've collected the reward from the menu.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed anything different in their friends list after the update?

It seems many of the zombie friends are gone. Also I noticed a few people that I suspected must have been using hacks are gone, or their character is back to level 1.

I was hoping that meant that some frozen friends would be returning, but so far they are still the same. :(

Just curious.....

I have to say, not all zombies are hacked. my game center friends - a few reported my doll is dressed in basic thot clothes, with a stone star, no rank, no letter ..... then they added me through FB and to them I am just frozen, but with rank, better clothes, etc. And I was never hacked. lol. But I was then in some games twice - one stone one frozen. I guess my stone one might have disappeared to a few, I have some stone friends, I guess those are zombies?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Just collected a VIP tile, yay! Thanks for the fix :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey, webra I just looked over my contacts and there is only one thing weird about it and one of Carol's doll changed after the update. I also got a message from one of my FB friends that my doll is frozen.

JuLZzxn.png

Yes, you are in a lovely white flowered dress, but you are frozen in mine as well. They are working on this, and know how important it is to us.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Someone want to tell me why, now that we can buy--PAY FOR--eye colors for our so's, my doll's husband's always-been-hazel eyes were suddenly changed to yellow? Hm? This is, you know, bs. Crooked bs.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Any news on when the update will be released to the rest of the platforms?

Just reposting this because I'm getting anxious. Usually we have the Kindle update early enough to make a little bit of progress on the midweek event. Now I'm just hoping we have it in time for the weekend. I hope the same for Facebook too. Fingers crossed.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    It's just ridiculous how glu doesn't even care about us Kindle and Facebook users we don't even get to participate in the midweek event.
    JuLZzxn.png

That doesn't look like Carol. And yeah, your doll is frozen in the Valentine's hair bun and the dress from Kim.

The update looks great so far! New manager, stadium and partner makeovers!

And I love these trophies, but it's so hard to collect them all. :(

NLmUrkW.jpg

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    How you get the trophies anyway? Did we get a prize along with?

Just got a new update for the update lol, and noticed that the NPC make up/ nail polish section is working properly now! Thank you so much Glu!;)

Also noticed that now we're not able to 'jump' from SCL to the gigs in Bervely Hill or Paris just by clicking in the wardrobe (that used to save 10 seconds) XD.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Do you have any uncollected partnerships in the partnerships menu? If so, tiles from that specific partnership will not appear in the daily giftbox until you've collected the reward from the menu.

Hiiiiii, E&B! Ha! Wouldn't *that* be nice. But no such luck. But that's not the point though...the point is: I get no tiles. At all. Just energy and kash. Which isn't fair, I mean, I'm paying extra you know? (It must be said I do like kash and energy, why not?) I don't just not get VIP tiles, I don't get *any* tiles. Until update-yesterday, and finally scored a cute little hat-and-hairstyle. Oh! And ten stars today! Yay, stars! One day the tiles just stopped altogether, maybe two weeks ago? I know a lot of people were complaining about having to tap an extra box or two if they weren't doing VIP and happened to tap on a VIP tile, so this all left me under the impression that Glu went a little like, ok, NO tiles then. I always open three boxes, and so yeah, I'm also paying to open two more, every day. It gets so off-putting that instead of upping to Gold, which I keep thinking of doing, from Silver, I started thinking I ought to just cancel it altogether. I really like the VIP storylines, length of the gigs, when Kim is in the game, and lurve the things we get; but after all is said and done, the only lasting thing of the membership until the next update is the tiles. It's disappointing, then it's frustrating...and then it's just out and out annoying. So...I really don't know what to expect anymore. Thank you for answering!:) Any further info is welcome and appreciated!!!
    Holy fk! Ohmigod, I'm in Mexico! Hahahahahaha!!!!! Freakin' accountants!!
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I've been patiently waiting for the Kindle update but my patience are wearing thin! Are Kindle and Facebook users going to miss the weekend event too? Why doesn't anyone give us any answers?
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    How you get the trophies anyway? Did we get a prize along with?

Just got a new update for the update lol, and noticed that the NPC make up/ nail polish section is working properly now! Thank you so much Glu!;)

Also noticed that now we're not able to 'jump' from SCL to the gigs in Bervely Hill or Paris just by clicking in the wardrobe (that used to save 10 seconds) XD.

Yes, Inoticed that too with SCL! Now I really hate this update lol all the things we got in return do not make up for taking that away :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Cady22 wrote: »
    I've been patiently waiting for the Kindle update but my patience are wearing thin! Are Kindle and Facebook users going to miss the weekend event too? Why doesn't anyone give us any answers?

Well, we lost the midweek event now we'll lose the weekend event as well.... This sucks.... The rest of the users in here talking about how great the update is and we had not get it yet..... It is just so unfair...... :mad:

Ok, quick update: i just logged into my game (i play on facebook platform) and i've got the update!!
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I should clarify -- we only lowered the number of VIP tiles for non-subscribers. For VIP subscribers, you'll continue to enjoy the same rates as before :) Good luck with your VIP Partnerships!
    But why are those VIP tiles in my daily boxes in the first place? I have no VIP subscription and those tiles are just taking up space for my regular tiles. I have not gotten a regular tile in weeks, they are not even in the pallette... there is just Kash, energy and VIP tiles and once a week there is a K-star tile in there.
    Please remove the VIP tiles from non-VIP-subscribers' daily boxes.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I didn't even know that was an option in the first place :(:(
    Someone want to tell me why, now that we can buy--PAY FOR--eye colors for our so's, my doll's husband's always-been-hazel eyes were suddenly changed to yellow? Hm? This is, you know, bs. Crooked bs.

I had a similar problem. I went to check out the eye colors and the dark green option was available for purchase and the only one I could use without paying k-stars was the brown. But he came with the dark green? It turned out to be a small glitch and after backing out I know have both the brown and green available without paying for them.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Well, we lost the midweek event now we'll lose the weekend event as well.... This sucks.... The rest of the users in here talking about how great the update is and we had not get it yet..... It is just so unfair...... :mad:

Ok, quick update: i just logged into my game (i play on facebook platform) and i've got the update!!

I still don't have the update... grrr. Guess KindleFire is last this time. I'm glad you got the update kkhaddict! Enjoy the weekend. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I have to say, not all zombies are hacked. my game center friends - a few reported my doll is dressed in basic thot clothes, with a stone star, no rank, no letter ..... then they added me through FB and to them I am just frozen, but with rank, better clothes, etc. And I was never hacked. lol. But I was then in some games twice - one stone one frozen. I guess my stone one might have disappeared to a few, I have some stone friends, I guess those are zombies?

So Koko, now I'm confused. I thought that having friends through FB would fix the frozen issue. Does it not? I actually do not know if I'm frozen in the game. I made a FB account just for my doll yesterday so I was hoping to get new unfrozen friends and fix mine too if it is frozen.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Holy fk! Ohmigod, I'm in Mexico! Hahahahahaha!!!!! Freakin' accountants!!

I know! I really enjoyed that story line. I love it when the writers and programmers in the game take the time to be creative. This is why I don't mind spending money in KKH.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    That hair is gorgeous Webra. Is it a VIP exclusive? I have the VIP bronze membership and received the dress your doll is wearing.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Yes, I want "traveling through our closet" back!
    I grew up watching Doraemon! :D

tenor.gif
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    HollySisk wrote: »
    That hair is gorgeous Webra. Is it a VIP exclusive? I have the VIP bronze membership and received the dress your doll is wearing.

Thanks Holly! I love it too. I have the silver VIP.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    webra wrote: »
    Thanks Holly! I love it too. I have the silver VIP.

Do you feel like it's worth the monthly cost? I think yours is $19.99 a months?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    AmyT wrote: »
    I got it yesterday, it just popped up out of the blue and you also get rapid recharge energy for 24hrs. I've definitely made in-game purchases (a lot lol) so I'm guessing it's to do with the brand manager. I haven't completed all of those gigs but I think (can't remember for sure) it popped up just as I was due to begin the first brand manager gig, or maybe just after I completed the first one.

22A916DB-2A66-4905-87B7-27128DF1215D_zpstv1arkka.png

Do we already know what triggered it? I finished the storylines of the current update but still did not get it..? Maybe it is a VIP thing?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I'm a VIP and I didn't get it. And done with the storylines, too. This needs to be cleared.

I have a VIP membership too and did not received the 100 k stars and energy. Overall I, disappointed with the VIP memberships. What do y'all think?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I have a VIP membership too and did not received the 100 k stars and energy. Overall I, disappointed with the VIP memberships. What do y'all think?
    I have not subscribed to any VIP yet. I would have instantly if Glu had thrown in a monthly K-star pack though!
    Linda

#KKH4Life

I just don't get why are they charging $20 for silver and $50 for the gold membership.

The increase in energy cap, perk points, partnerships, early access to new clothes with discount and an exclusive story might be worth $5 which I'm paying. Now for silver it's the same but only doubled, so why charge 20 instead of 10? Same for gold, it should've been $15 max.

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I got it yesterday, it just popped up out of the blue and you also get rapid recharge energy for 24hrs. I've definitely made in-game purchases (a lot lol) so I'm guessing it's to do with the brand manager. I haven't completed all of those gigs but I think (can't remember for sure) it popped up just as I was due to begin the first brand manager gig, or maybe just after I completed the first one.

22A916DB-2A66-4905-87B7-27128DF1215D_zpstv1arkka.png

I finished the "Trophy" storyline gigs and didn't get Simon's call for this. Sad ... :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    You guys are fast! I'm doing the storyline gigs at slow pace and so far I'm enjoying them, clearly there was an improvement on their writting.

JUDGE ME, but I ship Dirk&Cassio! Hope they hook up each other.:rolleyes:

And the search to the trophy so far has been EPIC!

For more stories like this and less promote blah-blah-blah stuff!
    Charli wrote: »
    I just don't get why are they charging $20 for silver and $50 for the gold membership.The increase in energy cap, perk points, partnerships, early access to new clothes with discount and an exclusive story might be worth $5 which I'm paying. Now for silver it's the same but only doubled, so why charge 20 instead of 10? Same for gold, it should've been $15 max.

Ditto.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!