Beautiful Monday Morning with a beautiful midweek 4/4/17 Adventure?

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Hmm, that is not correct, Kayla! Really contact Kalinda or e&b!

lol, figures. I wrote to Kalinda but I just checked Toronto and good news, a customer! Questionable news, it's the same girl who I keep telling to buy the clutch over the barbed wire tat. Two people/the same customer twice is a game high for me so far, but I'm guessing I should see various other people too?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So, anyone else to see what this new event is? How it works? Ok, I'm ready/. Play safe dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So, you first get a black box, then a gold box and then two Throwback boxes... I was all excited but now that I see that we have to get through the black and gold boxes first and we will not get K-stars after each 5-star gig, I will sit this one out.
    First event ever that I am not participating...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm gonna sit out this one aswell :)
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    You don't get KStars for completing Gigs.
    This event is stupid. Black and gold boxes are literally worth nothing, as all you ever get is Kash or energy and Throwback boxes are worth exactly 60KStars as that is what it costs to open them. So please tell me Glu, why should I spend 300Kstars (or whatever it is) to open one box?
    Nope, this event is just there to make us spend our KStars without having a chance to earn them back, and then next weekend VIP we'll have to buy a pack in order to participate.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I mean if they would throw in the K-star after each 5-star gig I would definately play and I would be more inclined to spend my K-stars.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I realize Glu has to make money and I appreciate that they're trying to shake things up, but this event is a real miss. Why on Earth would I spend kstars now to open boxes (the first two of which have pallates full of energy, kash and tiles) when I could just wait a couple weeks and know for certain what I'm going to get and can make an informed decision? At minimum, this should have been four throwback boxes. Ideally, we would have gotten kstars for gigs, but I understand this is a midweek event. And logically, this is where SYS and WWIB should have been brought back, to incentivize spending. I hate feeling like a Debbie Downer who just complains about everything, but the poor decision making on every level here is just staggering.
    Iolanthe ยท level 35 ยท A+++
    I bought boots. Long black ones because I am very proud to be a Boot Shlut. So those thigh high numbers you can only wear with skirts had to be purchased. So, 6 disappointing boxes later...oh 5. 1 won 25 Stars in the 1st one, and downhill after that. Lol, I'm sitting back to assess. I want to buy more, but an original outfit for 2 boxes, and tb boxes for the other two would make it truly worth it...but I'll have to see.

I'm up, it's a downpour.....guess I'll make corn miphins for the boys. baba is already up. Be back soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    I wanted to buy the new Pink pom pom shoes and pink denim shorts anyway but was holding off for VIP. Bought them this morning but both black and gold box were Kash, wahh :(
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I would LOVE this event if it was accompanied by the K-Star bonus! ๐Ÿ’– That would be so awesome. The way as it is, I can totally see why it's not really exciting to play. It's not like Vegas when you know odds are not in your favor. However, you're drunk so it's still fun anyway.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    This is worse than the real VIP event. Why would people spend k-stars just to get those boxes?? It's better to wait for the real VIP event wherein we can really see the event items we can get if ever we decide to spend those k-stars and not just getting these boxes with the big possibility of getting just cash or energy or hideous TB items, just know that it's never gonna work, imo
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    2lo10g9.gif
    At first, I was so enthusiastic about this V.I.P. throwback event, but to me it's not worthy on spending my kstars for because of one golden box and that one black box. I'd rather spend my kstars on a regular V.I.P. event during a weekend event, instead of this ****pie stuff. I'll ditched this event and won't bother to participate on it anyways:rolleyes: I'm finding myself playing this game lesser & lesser weekly because the weekend event clothing hasn't been that stylish recently and the throwback events are too time consuming for me to complete. I'll still continue to play this game, but lately I've been disappointed with Glu.

Glu should revamped this V.I.P. throwback event and bring back the 4 original throwback boxes altogether.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    My black box
    Screenshot_2017-04-04-12-14-15_zpscf7l1rmq.jpg
    Android
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Worst. Event. Ever.

Seriously, I hope this is the first and last time we're seeing it. If you wanna shake it up, throw in a SYS event in between the 5-star and 5-heart TB events.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    My golden box
    Screenshot_2017-04-04-14-19-22_zpsrs6fcodz.jpg
    That's it for me.. With my luck I would spend 500 kstars for a handbag. Stupid enough I "played" at all, but I wanted this lipstick and nailcolor..
    Android
    And we can't earn kstars, so there is nothing to do. Boring.
    Android
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I was already fed up with the throwback event as you have to grind so much for 1 measly box, but now this, if it was 4 throwback boxes fair enough but the black and gold boxes, Glu is just getting beyond greedy now I closed the game as soon as I saw the event no mid week for me
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    This is one occasion where not being able to tap until I get home has worked for my favour. I don't have a lot of stars to spend but what I have I tend to spend during VIP events to get the most out of them. I was initially excited by this midweek but after seeing everyone's comments I think I'll sit it out. As always, voting with our wallets is what will change things the quickest.
    ****I play on ios****
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Sitting this one out too. If I really wanted to open a throwback box, I'd just spend 60 stars and buy one instead of spending 300 and 500, lollll. Makes zero sense.
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'm sitting out of this event as well. Glu had only continued to disappoint me lately. The events are lacking in creativity and fun and everything costs K-Stars to participate.. What a bummer. A SYS would have been better. At least I'd be spending less k-stars and have the chance at opening 2 FREE TB boxes and earn a nice outfit/hair. Or here's a thought Glu, why don't you bring back the original TB event and give us FOUR EARNABLE TB boxes?!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Sitting this out. The only way this event would've worked for me is if Glu gave us a K-star for completing a professional gig. KindleFire users have zero opportunity to earn free K-stars by watching videos. I'm not spending the precious few I have right now for a chance at $4k or energy or even a TB box that might have something completely unappealing to me.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Hmm no, don't want to be spending money just to get a black or golden box if that means I'll only be getting cash and energy.. Sitting this one out as well.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    2lo10g9.gif
    At first, I was so enthusiastic about this V.I.P. throwback event, but to me it's not worthy on spending my kstars for because of one golden box and that one black box. I'd rather spend my kstars on a regular V.I.P. event during a weekend event, instead of this ****pie stuff. I'll ditched this event and won't bother to participate on it anyways:rolleyes: I'm finding myself playing this game lesser & lesser weekly because the weekend event clothing hasn't been that stylish recently and the throwback events are too time consuming for me to complete. I'll still continue to play this game, but lately I've been disappointed with Glu.

Glu should revamped this V.I.P. throwback event and bring back the 4 original throwback boxes altogether.

I always wait until Wednesday to open my game [24h]. That I, instead of 25-600 points I get 15-380!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Maria called me to offer one of the items I was planning to buy today, yay! Thanks to that I was able to grab the black box... cash of course!

I'll keep checking to see if she offers anything else that I plan to buy to be able to reach the gold box too, but I'm not going further than that. Are the throwback boxes 300 and 500 right?

Crazy.

Think they should halve the amount. I mean the black boxes are offering half of which they offer normally and none event item as they do on regular VIP events (mine had 6 spots of cash).

Gold boxes aren't much better than that. And as others pointed we get to know what we're grinding for on VIP events, the throwback boxes here are total wildcards. Unless we're talking about compulsive shoppers, isn't a smart business at all.

Want to make this worth? Add the throwback items at the store! Buy something that we can't at anytime, does the expense justifiable and then the boxes will feel as true rewards.:)

And I imagine that is not profitable to give k-stars twice a month to the players, so maybe double the cash amount, number of fans or reality show viewers something that people can grind for, because the whole point of the mid-week events I believe is to take players away of the inertia the game usually finds itself during weekdays.

Ok...lunch time!XD
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
    I was multitasking, gave baba my game to tap and now I don't know what I'm doing. Simon isn't calling and I can't find any open gig. I'm betting that's what happened, but it is so time consuming. I'm trying to get all caught up, but losing gigs isn't the way to do it. Lol. Wish me luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Like Vats I'm going to see if Maria calls me with any deals that I wanted to buy anyway, but other than that I'm not too concerned. I don't think I want to spend 300, 500 k-stars on a TB box that may or may not end up being something horrendous.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I like this events. I like the element of surprise :) The items in the last few VIP events have been forgettable, to say the least. I have a lot of K-stars and there's not a lot of closet items left I want, so it's time for me to start investing in businesses.

I'm probably only gonna go for the first TB box though. My black and gold boxes contained energy.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Sitting this one out too. If I really wanted to open a throwback box, I'd just spend 60 stars and buy one instead of spending 300 and 500, lollll. Makes zero sense.

Exactly. The only way this event is worthwhile is if you want to buy a throwback box for 60 Kstars and get the first box as an extra bonus. That's it.

That's a bummer since I have really been enjoying the latest updates and the new Messenger feature where you text w/ Kim.
    iOS.ย  A+++ย  ย Since 2015
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I realize Glu has to make money and I appreciate that they're trying to shake things up, but this event is a real miss. Why on Earth would I spend kstars now to open boxes (the first two of which have pallates full of energy, kash and tiles) when I could just wait a couple weeks and know for certain what I'm going to get and can make an informed decision? At minimum, this should have been four throwback boxes. Ideally, we would have gotten kstars for gigs, but I understand this is a midweek event. And logically, this is where SYS and WWIB should have been brought back, to incentivize spending. I hate feeling like a Debbie Downer who just complains about everything, but the poor decision making on every level here is just staggering.

Or how about giving a bonus to people paying for the VIP monthly memberships by giving us four throwback boxes every midweek event?
    iOS.ย  A+++ย  ย Since 2015
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've shared your feedback with the team and we'll keep this in mind when planning the event schedule.

In the meantime, who's up for thinking ahead to the weekend? The girls' gift box outfit has been featured on social media. And I love the guys' outfits too! Are you ready for a camouflage jacket?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.