Beautiful Monday Morning with a beautiful midweek 4/4/17 Adventure?

Comments

• xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'm pleased you're listening, Kalinda - although I can't find any spoilers :(

To me this midweek strikes me as another smack in the teeth to those players who can't pay to play. I spent all my K stars in the last VIP and now have 7 (and cant afford to buy more) so this midweek is totally pointless to me. Combined with all the other issues pointed out by others I'm going to down my game until Friday. Which is disappointing- I'm off work and was looking forward to being able to grind and FINALLY finish a midweek. Humph.
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    EXACTLY!!!! - Seriously Glu - For the love of Pete I am 100% sure that very very few players are all excited to get kash or energy. Especially in this case where you have to buy something to get it - rather then earn if for gigs!! I can tolerate the Daily Boxes being like this, though I don't like it. But yeah this is total BS. Many player spend a great deal of time & money on this game and we deserve to be treated better. IMHO the gold & black boxes should have clothing/hair/jewelry etc. K stars (a reasonable amount like 40 or more) are ok too. But by giving us ****py boxes you are only making players angry and depressed. I maen really seriously these items are VIRTUAL!!! Why is it so unreasonable to give us something decent that is going to make us happy & excited about the game?
    My black box
    Screenshot_2017-04-04-12-14-15_zpscf7l1rmq.jpg
    As I said about Rumpelstilzchen's black box - total BS.....And I'm pretty sure that for every player that takes the time to post this sad excuse for a prize there are hundreds more who just get annoyed.....Glu really needs to stop taking us for granted - Yes they created the game - but we the players are an important part of the equation...For goodness sake give us something to get excited about...Her Gold box included exactly ONE DECENT ITEM!!! That's odds of 1:8 and yeah - PATHETIC.
    Remember Fashion Week with the beautiful coat, shoes & hat? Remember Valentines with the absolutely beautiful sparkly shoes, little black dress,beautiful pink earrings etc ? Remember St Patrick's day with the great boots & green plaid skirt? Those were prizes worth grinding for. I dunno. If boxes are going to be like this I think we would be much better off without them.
    My golden box
    Screenshot_2017-04-04-14-19-22_zpsrs6fcodz.jpg
    That's it for me.. With my luck I would spend 500 kstars for a handbag. Stupid enough I "played" at all, but I wanted this lipstick and nailcolor..
    Sitting this one out too. If I really wanted to open a throwback box, I'd just spend 60 stars and buy one instead of spending 300 and 500, lollll. Makes zero sense.

Absolutely!! Simple Math!
    Selena.kkh wrote: »
    I'm sitting out of this event as well. Glu had only continued to disappoint me lately. The events are lacking in creativity and fun and everything costs K-Stars to participate.. What a bummer. A SYS would have been better. At least I'd be spending less k-stars and have the chance at opening 2 FREE TB boxes and earn a nice outfit/hair. Or here's a thought Glu, why don't you bring back the original TB event and give us FOUR EARNABLE TB boxes?!

That is an absolutely great idea! Lots of us never get to the TB box, as it takes a great deal of time & energy to get to 600 points.... I have been playing 4 months now & only have 3 TB items...Four earnables would be wonderful! Also - when this event was announced I recall seeing something re a TB Sale....What Sale?? Why not actually have a REAL sale. If just for example people could buy TB boxes for 40 Kstars instead of 60 for the event time period I bet many people would be alot happier......
  • SterlingSandSterlingSand Registered Users 5 Posts
    Has Glu ruled out future sales of throwback items? Twice you offered these sales on limited items for kstar prices and it seems to be a popular wish to see this again.

Perhaps now that you have added newer items to the throwback boxes, you could start having sales of older items along with TB midweeks. I think this would be big for players who did not play from the beginning.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Has Glu ruled out future sales of throwback items? Twice you offered these sales on limited items for kstar prices and it seems to be a popular wish to see this again.

Perhaps now that you have added newer items to the throwback boxes, you could start having sales of older items along with TB midweeks. I think this would be big for players who did not play from the beginning.

Last fall, they would sometimes offer a selection of throwback items in the wardrobe that could be purchased. Up to that point, people had asked for it. Once it happened, lots of people thought the prices were too high. They offered a different selection again a few weeks later, and then maybe once more. But that was it, we never saw that type of sale again. After that, TB sales were just the unlimited blind box purchases that we have now.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    < ---- ain't no dummy! sitting this event out too :rolleyes:
    Sitting this one out too. If I really wanted to open a throwback box, I'd just spend 60 stars and buy one instead of spending 300 and 500, lollll. Makes zero sense.
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'm guessing a Party Weekend Event. I'm just hoping we get a gorgeous outfit with an earnable hair. *crosses fingers*
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Maria hates me. I'm saving up big purchases for an actual VIP weekend where I can see what I'm getting but I figured if she calls during the midweek and it's something I want, why not? AND SHE IS BEING COMPLETELY SILENT. The only offer I've gotten all day was to buy the home in Venice. No thank you.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love earnable hair. Give me hair and shoes/boots....i'd be a modern day Lady Godiva. I like to fill the parties with dolls from forum friends. I make little scenes.......if thre are 2 dolls in the smar outfit...that plays into it. Lol. We should do that for the next party weekend. Short stories with pictures to go with the storyl

Hmmm, this weekend. Palm Sunday. ....i'd love a prpfessoinal weekend. Earn lots of cash, prizes. Please not dating again....too soon. And too costly. Reality show or parties would be good. I could even see a VIP with actual wprizes.

See, i think they're always testing things. Making adjustments hopefully to come up with that perfect system where both parties are a little disappointed. That means it was probably fair. It has to be good enough that we'll keep playing, and good enough for them to want to continue to put out product. They didn't wake up and say "we're ging to really tick them off with this one" they probably wanted to test a vip midweek, and didn't figure that it wouldn't
    work without actual prizes.

The black box/gold box prizes are only true prizes to new players. The rest of us, with a handful of black and gold box prizes left would like to know why these available prizes are not even showing up in our palettes. It's great that glu is trying out new things.....but a step down from vad is just more bad. Grinding towards two krappy boxes is one thing, but spending for those boxes is just not giong to work.

ETA Yes SoundsPretty. Maria has been ignoring me since the event started. And I just think 1 star back on a home for 180 Thousand K $ is just backfiring, i specifically DONT buy the house when she offers me a star. Its the principle.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I LOVED it when they offered limited items for a few days/week. I remember wanting to buy the Christmas hair (lost my progress earlier in the game so that gorgeous hair went bye bye), but it was 200 K-stars so I opted out. I wish Glu would bring this back so that at least we could see what TB items are being offered and decide whether we want to purchase them or not.
    I also think the game would be better if Glu lowered the prices for purchasing a TB box. In my opinion, 60 K-Stars for one box is not worth it. And it definitely isn't a TB "Sale" if you ask me. Like I mentioned earlier in a different post, I think Glu should bring back the original 4 TB boxes. At least I had a chance to earn one TB and not feel like I've wasted three days grinding for nothing.
    There's so many complaints I have, but I feel like they're falling on deaf ears. Glu just wants my money and that's it.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    In the meantime, who's up for thinking ahead to the weekend? The girls' gift box outfit has been featured on social media. And I love the guys' outfits too! Are you ready for a camouflage jacket?

Maybe this one? This is the most recent banner ©Kim Kardashian Game Twitter acct
    I like this pair of jeans with fence net stockings!!!
    tumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.gif
    mvXyQ12l.jpg?2
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • SterlingSandSterlingSand Registered Users 5 Posts
    I think if there was a Throwback VIP midweek where the prizes were -TB box, TB box, clothing item, hair- in that order, it would work.

It would be even better if they had throwback items on sale each event. They could go chronologically, putting the first months on sale for the first event, and so on.

There are definitely early items I would pay big kstar prices for, if guaranteed. I did during the few sales they had.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Maybe this one? This is the most recent banner ©Kim Kardashian Game Twitter acct
    tumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.gif
    mvXyQ12l.jpg?2

The girl in the center has lovely hair! very Jillian Hervey/Lionbabe!

I'm not sure I want to use my stars for this so I guess I can relax ;3

Kalinda, are you at all allowed to tell us if SYS events will one day be back??
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Long day guys. Tomorrow brings us a day closer to the the Spoilers for this weekend. See you in the moRning.;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hey, everyone. Hope you're all doing well.
    Just wanted to share the news. Sebastian got married this weekend. To his Owen. It was love at first tap.
    9nAnw3.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I've shared your feedback with the team and we'll keep this in mind when planning the event schedule.

In the meantime, who's up for thinking ahead to the weekend? The girls' gift box outfit has been featured on social media. And I love the guys' outfits too! Are you ready for a camouflage jacket?

Yay thank you so much kalinda this means a lot
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Just wanted to share the news. Sebastian got married this weekend. To his Owen. It was love at first tap.
    9nAnw3.jpg

Congrats to you two!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I've shared your feedback with the team and we'll keep this in mind when planning the event schedule.

Thank you for listening to us Kalinda, really appreciate it!
    Oooooooh and thank you for the spoilers, can't wait for the weekend event! I'm off looking at social media pics now, lol!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    mvXyQ12l.jpg?2

OMG I think you are right, Syndra, this is the only pic I could find that shows an outfit that has not been released! Always great, these sneak peeks!
    But what about the hair of the doll far left, I don't think I have seen that one? Or is it a VIP hairstyle...?
    9nAnw3.jpg

Congrats, LantsPants, such a handsome couple!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Yay, wedding bells. Congratulations Sebastian, lovely day for a wedding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey Lants! Good to see you, congrats on Sebastian&Owen wedding! All happiness to the couple.

Camouflage…I wonder if we’re gonna be able to see it?!:p

Couldn’t resist and bought to Vats those black leather pants today, gladly my luck was better than yesterday and I got stars from the gold box. Best deal! Basically I got them for free. Who needs Maria?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

Thanks Kalinda! It's nice to know someone is listening.
    9nAnw3.jpg

Congrats Lance! I LOVE your hair.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congrats to my dear Sebastian and Owen :D:D Wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness ❤️ ❤️
    9nAnw3.jpg
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thank you for listening to us Kalinda, really appreciate it!
    Oooooooh and thank you for the spoilers, can't wait for the weekend event! I'm off looking at social media pics now, lol!

Lindvb I messaged kalinda about adding the very first smc in the next throwback event
    There's a good chance that smc outfits might not be eligible for TBs. That might be the qualifier right there. So far, nothing previously happened requiring a cash payment has even been included, if those items started popping up in TBs a lot of players might just hold out for getting it that way. But a great place to put those ideas is the suggestion thread. I know for a fact that thread is watched and quite a few realities have come from our posts there. Ddon't be disappointed if the TB SMCs don't happen. But look at all the other things they've come through with..... hey. Tomorrow morning we get spoilers........I better get busy with the pre-game. Lol. Plus...we got a pretty good hint. And Kalinda said there is an iOS update 6.4.1 in the App Store Hope it resolves some crashing problems.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    how much is it to get the gold box?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    how much is it to get the gold box?

50 k-stars to get the gold box, KaylaJ. :)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    There's a good chance that smc outfits might not be eligible for TBs. That might be the qualifier right there. So far, nothing previously happened requiring a cash payment has even been included, if those items started popping up in TBs a lot of players might just hold out for getting it that way. But a great place to put those ideas is the suggestion thread. I know for a fact that thread is watched and quite a few realities have come from our posts there. Ddon't be disappointed if the TB SMCs don't happen. But look at all the other things they've come through with..... hey. Tomorrow morning we get spoilers........I better get busy with the pre-game. Lol. Plus...we got a pretty good hint. And Kalinda said there is an iOS update 6.4.1 in the App Store Hope it resolves some crashing problems.

Koko pm me please