Weekend Event 4/7/17 ~ Starting off the Thread with a Klue

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
There we were,
Sitting around on Tuesday morning, when out of the blue came a hint from Kalinda.
She said

ani_thinkingcap.gif
"...who's up for thinking ahead to the weekend? The girls' gift box outfit has been featured on social media. And I love the guys' outfits too! Are you ready for a camouflage jacket?"

Quickly, our members tore off in a hurry, to find the hinted at girls outfit.....
tumblr_inline_mhbk6h_Ob_XO1qz4rgp.gif
Syndra x wrote: »
Maybe this one? ........
I like this pair of jeans with fence net stockings!!!

mvXyQ12l.jpg?2
So, I don't know about you, but I have to agree, it's the only unreleased outfit from recent social media.
I guess now we sit around, play a little and keep an eye right here for that momentous moment, when
Kalinda drops the details on us like a mic at a White House State Dinner.

4jeb_D.gif
*We've talked about parties, hoped it's not dating, and had mixed emotions about another VIP
The only left to do now, is to wait, and chat, and guess and then the ever popular
Polite Chanting.
(We'll start with a gentle little nudge to grab our glu goddess' attention......)
Kalinda.gif

So, what do you say?
I know what Skaarsgard says

AlexConfetti.gif

Thread's open!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I'd love to have that outfit as well this weekend :

mvXyQ12l.jpg?2

Maybe a party event? I can't wait to see the spoilers :D
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes, thread is open!
    I can't wait to find out what the earner items will be, now that we are almost sure that the shown pic is the giftbox outfit that Kalinda mentioned. Still intrigued about the hairstyle of the doll on the far left though.

Maybe we can lure Kalinda over here using this super cute kitty!!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'm thinking a 5-Star Party Weekend Event. We haven't had one in a while so it makes sense.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    It has to either be a party event or a reality show one right? Or, hmm - when was our last dating event?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    No not dating!!!!!!!! I am still recovering ftom my last dating event $$$ wise. Lol. I really hope for a generic prifessional event. Just let me rake in cash.

[video=youtube_share;E-P2qL3qkzk]https://youtu.be/E-P2qL3qkzk[/video]

Ps. What is it with these freaky low budget 80s videos? Everyone trying to out 'weird' the other. Smdh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I've actually got a lot of kash saved up, so I could swing a dating event if that's what we get. I can only buy a couple gift boxes, though, so I'm really hoping for a good pallate because I love that outfit and the hair (if we've guessed the gift box outfit correctly and if the hair even goes with it, idk).
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Good thoughts for that hair. I love the one pictured. I love Thursday.....spoilers, excitement, anticipation...I use Thursday's to clean up unfinished tasks, and this time I'm making sure to charge overnight. All 3 devices ran out early last Friday. Arghhhhh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So the first kitty did not work... maybe this one has the power to lure our Goddess of Spoilers, Kalinda?

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm here and I'm ready to party! You nailed it with your gift box outfit prediction. Who's ready to grind for some strappy heels and put your hair up? Guys, I'm counting on you to post pics of your new looks too. That gift box outfit is awesome :)

Apr_7th_-_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Apr_7th_-_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Apr_7th_-_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Apr_7th_-_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Off to the store for gift boxes. Mamas got some clothes to chase....and hair sure. But boots. They threw in Boots. Black boots. No BS boots. Ok, I seriously need to go put on a pair of boots now,

jackrabbitslims.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I'm totally inlove! Thank you kalinda :D
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I really struggle with parties so I'm hoping I'll be lucky with my gift boxes. (I'm really hoping to get the top and hair.) I know the ladies' earnable shoes are kind of similar to some other event shoes but I don't have any of them, so I'm happy to see them. And the dress kind of reminds me of the Toronto quest dress, which I don't have either. I'm not going to be disappointed if I can't make it to the earnable hair for Iolanthe but I suspect it's the sort of thing that'll grow on me if I do get it.

For Ilmari, I think I'm just going to take him to the gift box. His device is just so slow and parties are so difficult for me. The gift box hair is nice, though, so I've got my fingers crossed for that. (I keep calling it "Cisco Ramon hair" in my head.)
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Oh. Tyvm Kalinda. I'm glad I put in your purple glitter name. These spoilers deserve that and more. Right now I want to be my doll. Thank you for the best bunch of clothes almost evah!!!!!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok thank you Kalinda I just realize I'm going to chase everything (yes again). I totally love every single items, from the earnables to the gift box ones!
    So I'm ready for the chasing, like I did on the last vip event lol
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    It's another week of Meh for me. I don't hate the items but I don't find them particularly exciting either. The s****py heels are like the strappy heels from a past event I never use, same with the gift box boots.
    Maybe the stuff will grow on me?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    Second week I prefer the earnable hair!! I love it!! Thank you as always for spoilers!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!

Mixed feelings about the earnables, pants are a déjàvu, I like this new color though, the coat is 'confusing' lol. I'm glad that finally Vats will have a cap with a manbun, just wished that the color was something neutral as black or white to match a larger number of outfits.

Aside the meh shoes the boxes items are gorgeous, almost custom-made! Absolutely am lusting that hair, definitely chasing it! Wouldn't mind to get the pants and jacket while doing that. The jacket is the best camouflage piece of all that we already have, it can goes perfectly with my puppy's bag.:D

Wishing luck to everyone! Wish me luck too guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The earnables are great! I'm excited. I won't be chasing GB items but I will secretly hope for those boots!
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I'm in LOVE with that GB outfit (especially with those jeans)! I just bought some stars so I can chase that pretty outfit!
    I know those jeans, I love them but I'm just doing an all around chase, I'm not singling into any one thing (needthemall) ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG I'm in love with the earnables, I mean those gold strappy heels, that dress and that hairstyle!!! Love them all!!!
    I don't know if I will chase any giftbox item, I chased so much lately... but who knows, I might cave hahaha!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Am I the only one who absolutely loves pony tails?!?
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Yes! Cisco Ramon hair! I love it-- makes me wish I had a second device with a dude! (or that I could win it for my spouse-- wouldn't that be cool?!)

The women's stuff is great. The earnable hair is quite pretty, and I'm really hoping for some gb items! The more I have, the easier the parties weekend will be, which will be my excuse when I open boxes :P

thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda!

I only wish my in-game friends weren't mostly frozen, because I love seeing how everyone styles the new items! So please, post here on the forums and show us how your doll is rocking the new stuff!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm not crazy about the items - or the fact that it's a party weekend - but I don't have many plans this weekend, and I'm still working towards the "150 parties in a row" achievement, so why not.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'm here and I'm ready to party! You nailed it with your gift box outfit prediction. Who's ready to grind for some strappy heels and put your hair up? Guys, I'm counting on you to post pics of your new looks too. That gift box outfit is awesome :)

Apr_7th_-_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Apr_7th_-_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Apr_7th_-_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Apr_7th_-_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Thank you kalinda Kkh instgram community will love these
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I love all of the earn ables, but party events are so freaking hard to complete:confused:. The diva has the Venice home and she's been patiently waiting to use it for a couple of weeks now. I'll try to make an effort to complete the event on both of my games, but I won't keep my hopes up too high.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The last party event really exhausted me so perhaps it's great that none of the male items are my style LOL

Instead I'll just relax and work the weekend storyline, which will surely be enough to grab a box and maybe some stars!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Yes! Cisco Ramon hair! I love it-- makes me wish I had a second device with a dude! (or that I could win it for my spouse-- wouldn't that be cool?!)

Fellow fan of The Flash??
    I love all of the earn ables, but party events are so freaking hard to complete:confused:. The diva has the Venice home and she's been patiently waiting to use it for a couple of weeks now. I'll try to make an effort to complete the event on both of my games, but I won't keep my hopes up too high.

I feel you Carol. It's a struggle to make it to the last box. If I push myself I can make it with an hour or two to spare. But I have plans this weekend so it's going to be tough :( So I'm setting a goal for the dress but not getting my hopes up for the hair.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Fellow fan of The Flash??

you know it! :o
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm soooo excited for earnable hair! Thanks Glu! You've been killing it with the earnable (and gift box) hair lately. So happy!