Beautiful Monday Morning with a beautiful midweek 4/4/17 Adventure?

124Next

Comments

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    This is a pretty sad midweek event and only benefits modified games. Time and time again, I read "they're listening" well if that is the case why the hell have we not had a throwback event during the week like the ones we had during update 5.0.0?? Simple answer is they choose not to. Congratulations KKH team you can add this to the list of sloppiness next to your "Who Wore it Best" event. Speaking of which, due to the fact a number of people absolutely hated that event and then the plethora of complaints that followed. ALL of those items for that event should be released during a midweek event where we complete gigs, reality tv shows, parties, etc. and open boxes with the items inside OR have them for sale for a limited time.
    There's a good chance that smc outfits might not be eligible for TBs. That might be the qualifier right there. So far, nothing previously happened requiring a cash payment has even been included, if those items started popping up in TBs a lot of players might just hold out for getting it that way. But a great place to put those ideas is the suggestion thread. I know for a fact that thread is watched and quite a few realities have come from our posts there. Ddon't be disappointed if the TB SMCs don't happen. But look at all the other things they've come through with..... hey. Tomorrow morning we get spoilers........I better get busy with the pre-game. Lol. Plus...we got a pretty good hint. And Kalinda said there is an iOS update 6.4.1 in the App Store Hope it resolves some crashing problems.

I'm fine with selling a Shop My Closet or even a Kim's Pick during the midweek but NOT for having them in a box. I for one would be extremely pssed off if that happened and I imagine others around here who play a clean game would feel the same. How is it fair that paying customers like myself and others on this forum buy the stuff we want but then someone with a cheat comes around and gets to open a box with their endless supply of k-stars and get that item for free? It is not fair so whoever keeps suggesting that to happen can forget it and stop trying to seek out copies of games to obtain items.
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    This is a pretty sad midweek event and only benefits modified games. Time and time again, I read "they're listening" well if that is the case why the hell have we not had a throwback event during the week like the ones we had during update 5.0.0?? Simple answer is they choose not to. Congratulations KKH team you can add this to the list of sloppiness next to your "Who Wore it Best" event. Speaking of which, due to the fact a number of people absolutely hated that event and then the plethora of complaints that followed. ALL of those items for that event should be released during a midweek event where we complete gigs, reality tv shows, parties, etc. and open boxes with the items inside OR have them for sale for a limited time.

I'm fine with selling a Shop My Closet or even a Kim's Pick during the midweek but NOT for having them in a box. I for one would be extremely pssed off if that happened and I imagine others around here who play a clean game would feel the same. How is it fair that paying customers like myself and others on this forum buy the stuff we want but then someone with a cheat comes around and gets to open a box with their endless supply of k-stars and get that item for free? It is not fair so whoever keeps suggesting that to happen can forget it and stop trying to seek out copies of games to obtain items.

Hey doll if your android DM me
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    50 k-stars to get the gold box, KaylaJ. :)

Thanks! I'm doing my best to resist, but just in case Maria calls with something I'm pining for lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Lindvb I messaged kalinda about adding the very first smc in the next throwback event
    Hi Gabe. I actually hope that Glu does not put the SMC's in the Throwback boxes. I mean I own them all except one, and I paid good money for them. I would be very upset if they would add items that honest players paid real money for in the Throwback boxes, like they did on KKH!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Hi Gabe. I actually hope that Glu does not put the SMC's in the Throwback boxes. I mean I own them all except one, and I paid good money for them. I would be very upset if they would add items that honest players paid real money for in the Throwback boxes, like they did on KKH!

Hey Linda I mean like how they add smc along with the throwback event I don't mean in the throwback sale I just want it so bad its missing from my collection
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Hey Linda I mean like how they add smc along with the throwback event I don't mean in the throwback sale I just want it so bad its missing from my collection

Aha that makes more sense, thanks for clarifying!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I understood what you meant :) What was the first SMC? I can't remember

Maria hasn't called me with any good deals the past couple days so I need to decide what I'm going to do. It's frustrating because I'm so tempted, but I don't think I want to spend 300 k-stars for a TB box.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I ended up spending 50 k-stars just to see what I would get. $2500 in my black box and 40 k-stars in my gold, so only a 10 k-star loss. I decorated some of Chevier so I choose to see it as an investment :p
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I bought a TB box and got this dress. It has a K so probably comes from Kendall or Kylie's birthday weekend, but no idea when. In my boxes I got kash and the black box halter top so I'm pretty OK. Probably wouldn't risk it again though.

2mg9ks4.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

No problem lindavb i am praying
    I understood what you meant :) What was the first SMC? I can't remember

Maria hasn't called me with any good deals the past couple days so I need to decide what I'm going to do. It's frustrating because I'm so tempted, but I don't think I want to spend 300 k-stars for a TB box.

Hey doll pm me doll