Weekend Event 4/7/17 ~ Starting off the Thread with a Klue

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This might be showing my age but I so badly want that bustier. It so much reminds me of the original Selena :o
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm loving all the items. The dress is fantastic, the gold strap shoes.....the blac vshoe booties,,,,the lace top, i seriousiy have to win items from the gift boxes, start hydrating dolls. My plan is up at 4, get things started here coffee, brwakfast cirn muphins, morning devotions. Get comfy and get ready to party and pick GBs. Aren't these some of the best event clothes?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'm loving all the items. The dress is fantastic, the gold strap shoes.....the blac vshoe booties,,,,the lace top, i seriousiy have to win items from the gift boxes, start hydrating dolls. My plan is up at 4, get things started here coffee, brwakfast cirn muphins, morning devotions. Get comfy and get ready to party and pick GBs. Aren't these some of the best event clothes?

I have the hat hair for the earnable outfit
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thanks a bunch for sharing the spoilers, Kalinda!

For me...

gold lace-up heels - like a goddess; never had this kind of heels because they're always in the gift boxes so thank you GLU for making it an earnable prize
    earnable dress - I really love the color though the dress's design is simple
    earnable hair - I love earnable hair; I think it's effortlessly elegant

GB jeans - This jean's a killer; I really love it! I hope to get it in my free box cus I don't really feel like chasing anything rn
    GB hair - it's cute but not really my style
    GB boots - versatile it is
    GB top - also cute and versatile

xxx
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I love both hairs, but I'm afraid the rest of the items leave me a bit cold. I very rarely finish any parties event so I think I'll take this weekend fairly easy and just get what I get and not stress about it.
    ****I play on ios****
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Bought 5 boxes and every single one was energy. Hate this
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I got Kim's call but no event? Very strange!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Dumb question, did you shut down and reboot? You have no gift boxes, no points meter, nothing?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I got Kim's call but no event? Very strange!
    Same exact issue, no event icon, no meter or boxes, but got Kim's call. Already rebooted and everything.

Edit: Silly me, there was a mini update in the App Store I had missed. Have the event now haha
  • BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    We had an update in the app store a few days ago. Did you try that?
    iOS
    I feel so stupid. That should be the first question out of my mouth. Reboot question will be swapped with update. Thanks Amilicious. Great advice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I feel so stupid. That should be the first question out of my mouth. Reboot question will be swapped with update. Thanks Amilicious. Great advice.

Thank you for always being so helpful, you make the community a great place <3 Happy weekend event everyone!
  • GingeroharaGingerohara Registered Users 8 Posts
    Only wanted the bustier. Got it in my free box. Finally after weeks of rotten luck with the weekend boxes! Have a good event everyone!
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Could not believe my "luck" with these boxes. I had all the items in the palette but kept opening the wrong ones.
    36D4971F-14DB-4173-A6AE-2A964097C9D0_zpspdwzof1f.jpg

I really wanted the jeans but managed to win the hair and the bustier only. I think I will have to stop there sadly.

EB5AC2D5-A83F-4C50-A945-C886CB3EB0B9_zpsclnf3ak7.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Lia wrote: »
    I really wanted the jeans but managed to win the hair and the bustier only. I think I will have to stop there sadly.

EB5AC2D5-A83F-4C50-A945-C886CB3EB0B9_zpsclnf3ak7.jpg

Your doll savaged her look with the new hair and top. Omg!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I got the hair in my free gift box. I hoped for the jeans, but I'm not complaining, even though I'm not super fond of that hair.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Today when I saw the 'confusing' earnable coat, I decided that at least I don't hate it lol.

Differently from previous events where I first open the free box, I couldn't wait and started to chase the hair. I don't know if anyone feels excited by opening boxes, I certainly not, it's all about tension and frustration.

Got it, however the results weren't exactly what I was expecting since I didn't got any of those other items, actually my palettes didn't had more than two items this time.

No regrets, the hair is fabulous, I could start the event with bonus points which is great once party events are always a headache. Got kash in my free box... As if I needed more of those *sigh*
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I got kash in my free box and then bought two and got the jeans and the hair. I'm feeling pretty lucky, but not lucky enough to go for the top.
    KKH_Screenshot_1491579752110.jpg
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I got 30 event points in my free box, 40k stars in my second box, and the jeans in my third box. That's all I'm opening for now. I really want the bustier but am ambivalent about the hair and boots.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I really thought the pants were unique and I liked the top, but I'm not going to chase anymore for this event. The hair is very cute, but not feeling it for my doll.

I really like the guys options this weekend. My male doll in K&K is very jealous. :mad:

My results if it helps anybody.

Lux8vn5.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    BabyLeo wrote: »
    We had an update in the app store a few days ago. Did you try that?
    Thanks BabyLeo and Koko, I didn't realise there had been another update! Problem solved.

I was hoping for the bustier or the pants, but I got the hair in my free box. No complaints. I'm not sure if I'll chase anything else atm.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I was pretty disappointed in my palette this morning, Glu:

E3EoEHi.png?1

It wasn't so much my luck that irritated me (that I picked kash & event stars before getting an item), but that my palette only had 2 event items in it. Usually my first palette has at least 3, often 4 items in it! I am much more likely to spend my k stars to open boxes if I have a reasonable chance of getting an item. If this trend continues I will be much less likely to open boxes in the future.

I was happy to have gotten the bustier, though I would have loved more items! If the palette had been better, I probably would have kept trying. I'm about to go post a shot of Everly in the bustier in the weekend fashion thread. :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    my palettes stunk! my first choices were energy, kash, and energy and only two items. I so badly wanted that bustier so I opened another box and got the hair but stopped there. good thing! another palette with 2 items and I never saw the bustier at all :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Mergirl198Mergirl198 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Question I spent 40 k stars and got a necklace that's not part of the event- is this common? I feel ripped off
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Almost everyone's palette had 2 items, including mine. Co-incidence?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Mergirl198 wrote: »
    Question I spent 40 k stars and got a necklace that's not part of the event- is this common? I feel ripped off

If it's one of Kim's Pick or a black box item, then it's not a glitch.

• Mergirl198Mergirl198 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thank you it's an item with a gold star and a K...I really appreciate your reply
    Yes then it's one of Kim's Picks, and you're welcome! :o

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Almost everyone's palette had 2 items, including mine. Co-incidence?

Definitely seems not to be a coincidence. My first two palettes only had 2 event items each.

We see what you're doing there, Glu.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh I see! Thanks for confirm my suspicious guys! I generally have 3 items at my sets, sometimes 4.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!