Options

V6.4 update problems

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Hi. If you've updated your game and find a problem, please include your platform/os version
and. Brief description thanks, and so you were experiencing difficulty.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I can't enter the game after I updated it, it crashes after the loading screen.
    I play on iPod 5, iOS 9.3.5.

I cleared up the space up to 2.3 GB, but it still doesn't open.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Don't forget to post your info too!

I play on iPod 5, iOS 9.3.5.
    This started right after I updated the game to 6.4 version, the minute before I did everything worked perfectly.
    My game is female, I was on Max level.

Kalinda said that it may have something to do with babies.
    I have two and never had any problems with them before.

Oksana told me that she also has two babies and didn't have any troubles with them.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    None of my Facebook friends are showing in my game. :( anyone else having the same problem?

Iphone 7+ iOS 10.3
  • Options
    Asking the obvious, have you made sure you've signed into Facebook through the game? And immediately after the update all your friends who'd previously been there are now missing? I'm sorry for the questions but I want to make sure I understand accurately.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Asking the obvious, have you made sure you've signed into Facebook through the game? And immediately after the update all your friends who'd previously been there are now missing? I'm sorry for the questions but I want to make sure I understand accurately.

Yup! I even signed out and back in through the game. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled.

I noticed it first after the update, it seems the only friends on my list are ancient Game Center friends.
  • Options
    Ok, hang on. I'm really sorry this happened. I'll try to get help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Okay we have some missing items. Again.

Platform: Android
    Version: 6.0
    Device: LG Phoenix

This necklace is a chaotic mess but it is missing from the wardrobe.

l7XroZW.jpg

Decent pair of shoes glitched. Shame.

0NPZPOr.jpg

Missing jacket. I personally find it tacky and hideous but to someone it is the best thing since sliced bread.

GnGjkzQ.jpg

Other:
    1. Slow, dragging when exiting the female NPC wardrobe
    2. I'm not seeing a new "place" or "spot" in CTM for these trophies but I am assuming this is a story line and you have to unlock it.
    3. Red purse missing from OUR wardrobe, yet available to NPCs.
    4. The rings in the NPC female wardrobe are available for purchase but NOT for the players.
  • Options
    KajaKaja Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hiya - also can't load game after 6.4.0 upgrade - was working fine for over an hour of playtime - saw update - so did - but haven't been able to load since upgrade - was over 24 hours ago. Playing on an iPad - v.9.3.5.

Sorry as well Glu - but the garb about needing at least 10mbs download & 3mbs upload, doesn't cut it - why have I never had an issue before? - I've been playing this game for over 3 years now - and at all my usual wifi points over the last day - none have allowed access.

You can't release an update that is so restrictive to users - particularly those of us that have spent loads of actual $$ playing!!

My iPad has over 20GB free space...

I can't give you my player ID either - AS I CANT ACCESS GAME!!

(btw - also noticed in the previous update when partner customizing available - some accessories & clothes disappeared - wife's bags & skirts!)
  • Options
    That nonsense Cheveir storyline is glitched. My sim just completed the "Walk off" against Willow and now has to talk to Denis and Elise...

5Aa5Bt1.jpg

Hve3brg.jpg

I am pretty sure this was completed MONTHS ago after I lost my progress and had to wait weeks for something to be done about it. Oh and as you can see Denis and Elise are not even in the building and I checked both areas of Chevier.
  • Options
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OksanaSheOksanaShe Registered Users 15 Posts
    this is an absolute disgrace that GLU is doing nothing with the crashes for some devices. Even the forum shows that there are many people with that problem. I'm missing 3 event already but custumer care keep saying to me that I need to checked my wifi and made free space. But it's NOT WORKING. Very disappointed...
  • Options
    I asked if there was any news about this, and all I can say Is they're working on it. I wish there was something more definite, but they are addressing kit and will have it now fixed as quickly as possible. Bottom line, if we can't play they can't make money. So when games aren't opening, it's in their own best interest to resolve this as soon as they can. It's super frustrating, they've built this phenomenal game that we can't put down and you're locked out.

The only other thing you can even try and I'm not advocating this, if you're sure your game has been backed up to the server you can try a reinstall but if you do this you have to realize that if your game is lost glu can't get it back for you. So wait for Glu's resolution, or take a chance on a reinstall. But that has to be your decision. I honestly don't know what I'd choose. But know glu appreciates your patience, and are doing their best to fix this. I feel your pain OksanaShe. Fingers crossed for you and everyone else in this situation.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Still no luck with getting my facebook friends back :(
  • Options
    Just wow....who is actually looking at this? - I know this is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things - people starving, war, etc. - but this is a massive empire earning loads of money for "someone" - get it sorted Glu!!!

...and again thanks Kokokokonut - yes we are posting on a number of threads - but it's just out of desperation to get someone from Glu to properly address this! - I feel like a stalker! Haha - but I just want back in! - I miss my character!!!!
  • Options
    I'm sure that's all tied in with the friend freeze. Facebook started out like the solution to our GameCenter/Google Circles shutting down, but there are issues that arose that glu's working on. From past experience, I can tell you glu keeps at it till problem solved. But I am sorry you're experiencing this. Hang in there, be sure you take the mini update for iOS 6.4.1 (It resolves some technical issues, and who knows...any update is an opportunity for things to be resolved. You never know till you take it. Android and FB and Kindle already got the update, if you're iOS go to the app store and take the update.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Seriously Kokokokonut - they need to put you on the payroll! - haha - I updated with 6.4.1 - with much anticipation - but still stuck...again i'll hold out though - if and when I get back in - the first thing I'll be doing is getting my game ID! - that and trying to convince my wife in the game not to break up - that'll be the next thing!!!
  • Options
    Here's another tip, when you close down the game for any length if time, why not just go to a date venue, and go inside then shut down. If you're away from the game long enough to worry about a break up, when you open, call for a date before you step outside. In fact finish the date then go outside. You have tricked the break up grinch. You shouldn't get a break up call because you just finished a date. I like to tap out any extra energy before I shut down for the night. I go to SoHo Kardash , take a 12 hour shift, tap out all my extra energy, go next door into Oak and shut down. The extra earnings add up after a while, and I'm always ready to save the breakup fee if I'm ever unable to play for a few days. Kardashian/Oak/Shut down. But if you ever get the breakup call you have the one time chance to make up for 10nstars. Take it and go date immediately. First reaction is always angry so we don't want to immediately make up then when we cool down we decide we want to make up and now it's going to cost 56 stars. Ok ramble over, but there's some good onfo in that ramble.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Okay, so it looks like I have to send yet another ticket in when I am STILL waiting on "customer support" to reply to the ticket I sent in two weeks ago after the update screwed with my game.

You know what Glu and KKH developers, players wouldn't be having this problem if it wasn't for that ludicrous storyline and the introductions of two completely useless and irrelevant characters. All you had to do was set up a short and simple gig with Kim in order to unlock the building, there was no need for any of that mess. Why they insist on being extra and added nonsense is beyond me.
  • Options
    Great advice Kokokokonut - I basically always make sure I don't close the game if I'm under 10 stars - then I've always got a "reserve"! - and yeah funny - I've picked up that trick of starting to close in Oak! - but I like the idea of the shift in Kardash - I'll be using that (when I get back in! Haha)
  • Options
    I was hoping the little mini iOS update would fix my missing friends but no dice. :( stinks because my husband is one of the missing.