⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This game doesn't have enough backpacks for any of the casual outfits in general. So, glu can we like have more backpacks please⁉ and thanks.

Also, I would luv to have a separate natural eyebrow color for my dolls aside from their dyed hair color. I'm not willing to spend my kstars on those NARS eyes because the natural eyebrows aren't on fleek though. It looks like it's been terribly done and it's not shaped professionally. (It's just only my opinion though.:rolleyes:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Don't show the rapid recharge countdown star when rapid recharge isn't an option.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Our dolls should be able to tuck their shirts into their pants/skirts. This would greatly improve the wardrobe, because there are endless potential top/bottom combinations that don't work because the bottoms are wider at the waist than the tops. The ladies' pants from this weekend's event, for example, are almost completely unusable as it is but would be great if we could choose to layer them over tops.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Waterbottle25Waterbottle25 Registered Users 3 Posts
    We should be able to win awards for modeling or our tv shows like in stardom. There should be a backstory w/ our characters like maybe we can create siblings and make them famous or have them live nearby. We should add more airports so we have multiple cities. I know kim is suppose to be our best friend but cant we create our own best friend to have. We should have bigger and badder rivals and have better drama like in real life. I know this is a lot but i hope you tske some of this into consideration anyway thx u
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    more earnable/buyable natural hairstyles instead of sticking them in boxes!

We have several opportunities to own/earn straight natural styles and I hope that more natural ones are earnable in the future outright outside of box luck or VIP events. Those who want them are willing to grind for them so please just let us have them!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Add more purses into the game like hermes birkin or celine
  • MaryahMaryah Registered Users 15 Posts
    Whatever can be done to stop me losing over a million fans when I just finished a date would be nice. Not only did I literally just finish a date, but it was probably my 15th date with the same person for the day.

tumblr_on6nsaca4o1qbhaplo1_1280.png
  • JoanieJoanie Registered Users 1 Posts
    My suggestion would be to creat some type of KKH account kind of like The Simpsons game.I tried backing up up the game on icloud even linked my facebook account but everytime i try to get my level 58 game on my new phone it wont work! I am forced to play on my old phone which is not very practical.i have heard alot of people have this issue too! So i think a KKH account would be very helpful for all of us with that problem!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Can you back up the old iPhone to iTunes, and then you might be able to restore it to the new iPhone. If you are unsure (I always am) you can chat with Apple support. They'll walk you through backing up to iTunes. You'll need your cable to connect your phone to your computer. And I like to use the instant chat, I can re-read their instructions instead of just trying to remember what they said. Good luck, I hope this helps. But hey, before you do anything....save your Hollywood ID # in a good place. You never know if you'll need it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • morgaine816morgaine816 Registered Users 101 Posts
    Joanie wrote: »
    My suggestion would be to creat some type of KKH account kind of like The Simpsons game.I tried backing up up the game on icloud even linked my facebook account but everytime i try to get my level 58 game on my new phone it wont work! I am forced to play on my old phone which is not very practical.i have heard alot of people have this issue too! So i think a KKH account would be very helpful for all of us with that problem!

We definately need some kind of back up program! So many of us have lost entire games with months of work because there is no real way to save or transfer this game.
  • JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    Can you please mix in the haircuts in the Throwback boxes instead of making us get most of the clothing and accessories first? It would make the game play more fun and more fair for those who don't have hacks.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu can you please organize our doll's spouse closet. It's a hot mess. I find it to be pretty annoying whenever I'm dressing up her husband, I can't seem to remember what's the last wardrobe that I've purchased for him and I'm finding it to be less enjoyable to check inside there.

Can we please have a weekly store's throwback sale too including with the weekly throwback boxed sale? I've missed out on it several times. I'm such a visual person and I'm not really into the unexpected random prized item that I'm not willing to purchase a throwback box for 60 kstars. I don't like surprises in general. Even though the throwback items will be expensive inside of my dolls wardrobe, at least it's worthy of spending my kstars for.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Can you back up the old iPhone to iTunes, and then you might be able to restore it to the new iPhone. If you are unsure (I always am) you can chat with Apple support. They'll walk you through backing up to iTunes. You'll need your cable to connect your phone to your computer. And I like to use the instant chat, I can re-read their instructions instead of just trying to remember what they said. Good luck, I hope this helps. But hey, before you do anything....save your Hollywood ID # in a good place. You never know if you'll need it.

I have no idea why so many people have so much trouble with this. I got a new phone two months ago, and the day before made sure my phone was backed up, backed up to iCloud, backed up to iTunes.... I really don't see it as a Glu problem. And I can't be the rare person who ever executed this successfully.... ???
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Please please please remove (not lower the amount) of VIP tiles from the daily boxes from non-VIP-subscribers. They take up the precious space of the regular tiles.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Please retrieve guys' nipples to where they belong! I can't live in a world of nippleless dolls!

And now that we're talking about going shirtless and socks. Give us proper shirtless option and socks that can be layered. Thanks!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    A list of which homes you already own. It gets hard to keep track after a certain amount and sometimes I need to know for party throwing or other reasons.

I'd also like a place where you can see which businesses currently have available gigs you can do since it's easy to forget when you're doing other things in the game.

As many people have requested previously, being able to date guest characters like Cassio, or whoever else people want their doll to be able to date.

More high waisted pants in neutrals or other colors like the yellow one. I'm not really into distressed jeans.

letting people who play on kindle update the game sooner in the week. I literally made an account here just because it's frustrating I'm still waiting even longer than the usual amount. And I don't really have any storylines to do now, so I could use the update with extra storylines
    I even saw the update button right on Monday. I pressed it, it looked like it was updating but then when I check it was still on the 6.3 version.
    Platform: Android

If you want to do a VIP Event-equivalent midweek, I think it would be better received if the gift boxes were unlocked based on how much kash you spend rather than kstars. Just add two zeroes and you're set. People will spend kash much more recklessly than kstars, and having a reason to buy big ticket items with kash (like houses) will get people who previously only bought kstars to spend money on kash.
  • iamrazediamrazed Registered Users 1 Posts
    - Throwback Boxes with Hairstyle ONLY
    Hairstyles from previous Event Boxes
  • Elise KitschElise Kitsch Registered Users 3 Posts
    My request is to be able to date and marry Cassio. If that's not possible, I would like to be able to invite my spouse to gigs.
    I would also appreciate if we could have different body shapes, as well as new hairstyles :)
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Uh! Taking on the previous comment! I'd love to have a DATE at HOME!! That would be fab!

Mall in Beverlly Hills! Open Sky, like Rode Drive! Something like this: http://cdn.rodeodrive-bh.com/uploads/onlyRodeo/3bceaf4fe59d618397ff756b5b432606.jpg

And, again, an Italian Airport with: Milan, Rome, Venice and Florence! Preferably with Private Jet access like JFK!
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Glu event developers since you add smc with the throwback events on the next throwback event can you please add the very first shop my closet that was released in early 2015 it would mean a lot, also can we have another who wore it best event with new items please the Kkh instagram community want it again so badly.
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Please retrieve guys' nipples to where they belong! I can't live in a world of nippleless dolls!

And now that we're talking about going shirtless and socks. Give us proper shirtless option and socks that can be layered. Thanks!:)

Absolutely agree!
  • dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Send friends bundles
    - can you make bundles that include stars and energy to send to friends
    - add more thigh high shoes and tights to closest
    - include kylie cosmetics in the game including highlights,blush, eye shadow and lip stick color
    - change currency on hairs to cash
    More red bottom heels
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Here are my suggestions. Hope (some of) those will be approved :)
    - Add a cart so we can put desired items (don't need to search again and checkout faster).
    - Add "TB items" section so we can know how far we've gone and how far we need to go.
    - Since the "free Kstars" has disappeared (for some of us), let us gain some free Kstars when tapping objects (low chance's fine).
    - Ability to send your friends hairstyles, make up.
    - Add more giftable items.
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Melimda119Melimda119 Registered Users 49 Posts
    Please bring back the throwback sale (where we can buy items instead of boxes).
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Which hair colors would you like to see us add to the game?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    According to Natural Instincts the color is Burgundy Eggplant Creme. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I've frequently found myself wishing there was something halfway between the dark brown and the black. Also, one of the preview pics you guys posted made me think there was a lavender hair color that I'd just forgotten about and I was disappointed when I went to buy it and it wasn't there. A rich, dark blue would be nice too. (And I second the Burgundy Eggplant Creme. I've always wanted to dye my hair that kind of dark purple. And hunter green too, actually, though I don't know if I'd ever use green hair in the game.)
    You can add these hair colors like Golden Brown,Medium Ash Brown
    Reddish Blonde,Light Auburn, Medium Auburn, Red Hot Cinnamon,Expresso, and Jet Black