Weekend fashion ~ 4/7/17 Party All Weekend Long

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Sorry I'm late....I've been having so much fun, I got distracted. Thank to Kalinda's spoilers yesterday, we had plenty of time to drool over the gift box items and those lovely earnables.

......Who's ready to grind for some strappy heels and put your hair up? Guys, I'm counting on you to post pics of your new looks too. That gift box outfit is awesome :)

Apr_7th_-_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Apr_7th_-_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Apr_7th_-_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Apr_7th_-_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

so Show us what you got and show us how you styled it! (Have I said I love this weakend's items? I do.)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thanks for opening the thread, koko!

Here's Everly and Kiki rockin' their new gb items, looking hot in chilly Iceland. I like how they're kind of coordinated, but not straight-up matching:

qw1vakM.jpg

And here's Everly and Kayla, hittin' the red carpet in style. I get the feeling these ladies are going to rock the party they're heading into!

rvwzItg.jpg

By the way, I realize that I post a lot of Everly with Kayla and Kiki-- not only are they fabulous dolls, they're also some of the few that aren't frozen in my game! I wish I could snap Everly with all of my friends' dolls! [btw, this is my #1 hope in the next update-- unfreezing friends!]
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Haftime, I was thinking the same thing as I was reading your post! Everly is one of the few dolls that isn't frozen on my game too. Every few days it seems I lose another doll :(:( I really wish GLU would make this a priority to unfreeze dolls!!!!

Just so you know, Kiki loves posing with Everly ... we always slay ;)
    haftime wrote: »
    By the way, I realize that I post a lot of Everly with Kayla and Kiki-- not only are they fabulous dolls, they're also some of the few that aren't frozen in my game! I wish I could snap Everly with all of my friends' dolls! [btw, this is my #1 hope in the next update-- unfreezing friends!]
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1491572729964.jpg

Here's kat dressing up for Vatsy in some of her new things

And Everly looks wonderful. Thanks for posting , I love seeing unfrozen friends.......so post awsy!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    haftime wrote: »

And here's Everly and Kayla, hittin' the red carpet in style. I get the feeling these ladies are going to rock the party they're heading into!

rvwzItg.jpg

we look great! I only wish I could take pics with you since oddly enough, you're frozen in my game! Guess it could be worse, you're dressed in newer clothes while some people reverted to their original self.

Koko is also frozen which is a shame cause I love the Catwoman look!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Finished the event!! Here is my doll showing all het goodies from this event!!

IMG_8759.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You look great Linda. i'm 5 parties left per doll. Then i'll do the event gigs. Such great clothes. I'm loving this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you Koko! It is so sad that your doll is frozen in my game and my doll is frozen in others' game... That is why I just love these threads, so I can see how everyone styles their goodies!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    My doll is in love with her new clothes and hairstyle :o

C8-JBZuXUAAXoUO?format=jpg&name=large
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I really enjoyed the items this weekend! I do think the GB odds were not in our favor though.. spent more stars than I should have .

IMG_20170409_112348.jpg

Unique had a temporary tattoo for the weekend. It was fun mixing patterns with the bustier!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My dolls went to a neo soul café, but they don't drink coffee though lol :D. One doll is drinking hot coco and the other is drinking herbal tea. I'm not sad about not grinding for the hair because there'll always be many more opportunities for me to get more earn able brand new hairstyles. Hmm...speaking of hairstyles the prima Donna diva won the gift box hair victoriously! Ms. Goody two shoes & l are too darn tired to grind for the hair. She's not missing out on anything though since she loves her 4c afrocentric natural wig. She's giving me Erykah Badu vibes.
    20170409152006_zpsmhsx35cs.png~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    after a long weekend of parties, Everly is relaxing at home today with her little ones. Yay for ponytails, oversized sweatshirts, and leggings!

nR1td17.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    Here's my sister's doll and mine hanging out in Paris.
    AXScoIC.jpg
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I finally finished and I hit number one and started another comeback quest so it was a pretty successful weekend.
    KKH_Screenshot_1491784061815.jpg
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++