Weekend Event 4/7/17 ~ Starting off the Thread with a Klue

13Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I think Inhave to go into heavy duty grind mode. I think I'm behind. How are you Guys Doing? I noticed I needed to open more boxes to get the GB items, But I didn't notice less items in the palettes...I just saw I wasn't picking winners. But I get crazy till I get that first item.....2 points per guest instead of one...I can't really play till I have one.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Oh man, I secretly thought Glu might be tweaking the gift box odds to encourage more spending and now that you guys are talking about the number of items in your palettes, I feel I might be right. I opened many more than I wanted to to get any event item which was pretty frustrating.

Just a note to Glu -- when you fuss with the odds (presuming these odds exist, from our evidence, which is just our individual and collective experiences), I spend less money on the game. Way less. When the odds of my receiving an item are higher, I spend more money. Just sayin'.

In other news, I do really love that Glu has been giving us earnable hair. We've been clamoring for that for a while and they are consistently giving us really nice earnable hair and that makes me super happy. Also the proper thigh high boots ... so happy.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The Blue Mist Spa gig is soooooo tiring. It's like San Fransisco theater where everything is 1-2 energy, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I find party events to be extremely tiring and frustrating. I don't seem to understand why the Venice home isn't super helpful for party events. I've purchased it for my new doll since I'm saving up cash on my game for the Calabasas mansion. What I did noticed though is that I'm way behind on my new game, whereas on my original first game I'm on way to aim for the strapped shoes.

Edit: Oh I've figured out that on my first game I have 45 maxed out energy and then on my second game I only have 35 minimum energy.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I really wanted the bottoms but got all the other items instead. Not chasing the bottoms though, really trying to be cautious on how I spend my K-stars. Here are my palettes:

IMG_8675.jpg

IMG_8676.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Here's my doll's first freebie gift box:

I would've picked the bustier, but I've changed my mind and won 40 kstars on my gift box instead. I don't mind winning it as a prize since it'll come in handy for the next V.I.P. event.
    1704081706250114.png

Here's my second doll's freebie gift box:

She won the hair:)! I was so shocked:eek: and happy:D because in my case I rarely ever win gift box hair. I thought to myself **** should I really wait till there's earn able hair for a V.I.P. event to splurge on my kstars? Lately, I've been slacking on my new game and can barely even make it to complete the events.
    1704081712270101.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

MMorning dollues. Earned the dress x3 last night. Now it will take about 9 parties each...to the hair. I hold off on kim quests till I've earned all but the last. Prise, so when I get my bonuses they pay better. I hope it's a fun storylune? Does it want stars? I never know if I should pay or not. ,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    MMorning dollues. Earned the dress x3 last night. Now it will take about 9 parties each...to the hair. I hold off on kim quests till I've earned all but the last. Prise, so when I get my bonuses they pay better. I hope it's a fun storylune? Does it want stars? I never know if I should pay or not. ,

Morning kokokokonut!! I would describe the storyline as a good one. When i found out the person behind all the fuss i was like "oh no, not you again".... No, you will not need k-stars this time, only cash
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    This is extremely frustrating! Only one gb item and so much kash? Disappointed

C8-GRjBWsAA3rZi?format=jpg&name=large
  • WesliciousWeslicious Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yay, finished. Will probably only ever use the trousers.

pixlr.jpg

The cruellest part:

Screenshot_2017_04_09_14_28_57.jpg

So close.
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    That is one horrible gift box!

:mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Given what was in it; minatodorovic was relatively lucky. At least the Kstars could be used to buy another box. But having a full 50% of the box be kash is completely unfair to players. When we spend 40 KStars (which is really $4.00 Cdn) we deserve a fair chance at the prizes. IMHO ALL 4 event items should be in each box which gives a 50% chance to win an event item;and the remaining 50% should be either decent prizes (not **** level Daily Gift Box junk) or 40 KStars. Decent prizes in my opinion would be things like the 45 Kstar ruffled tops, shoes, or hairstyles - in short anything that requires KStars. If players KNEW they would get something decent (as in the throwback boxes) they would buy far far more; and the game would make even more money!! I realize these boxes are computer generated; but the developers MUST have some level of control; or we would get 100 star items in our daily gift boxes. I am positive if a poll was taken of players less then 10% would say that they are happy with energy or cash in event gift boxes.
    Hi Mary Lou Welcome to The Forum. A lot of people feel the same way we have a petition you can add your name to. Plus we have a vent thread to air our complaints. I'll post links when I get back on my laptop, if no one else posts them first. *wink

ETA: I'm so sorry I just caught the autocorrect error in your name. Ugh, So sory Mary Lou
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    DOEnZcO.png?1

I finished yesterday, kinda unusual for party events to be that quick to finish these days, so yay!

I'm happy to add both new hairstyles to Vats' collection, thanks Glu! Keep coming!

The storyline was nice, I highlight this moment:
    GKHaxQv.png?1

Cute to see Kim being that thankful lol.

Now looking foward to Easter next week. Who wants to see a lot of bunnies around? Me, Me, Me!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I've actually slacked on both of my games and only reached to the dress. Last year, I remembered that I used to get so mad at myself for not completing the event within the timer. Thinking back, I felt so silly for being so obsessed over virtual items on this game. Now, I'm like oh well it is what it is then. If I can't make it on time, then my rl priorities got in the way then. I was even glued to my devices like it was an gamely addiction to me and it was restless sleepless nights for me too. I kinda felt robotic when it came down to the grinding mode. I thought to myself what the heck am I doing to myself? I don't even feel like a human being anymore. I was even annoyed of hearing complaints from my immediate family about playing KKH for the midweek & weekend events.

I took a 3 month hiatus from the game since last year. Now, I'm so chilled out about my gaming experience because I had to setup rules and boundaries for myself. Sometimes, I even make an effort to complete the event on first game. On my second game, well occurrently I only can manage to complete the event when it's a V.I.P. (and when there's an earn able prized hairstyle.)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I agree Carol! I only got as far as the shoes. I think I was about 100 points away from the dress with 8 hours to go so it was not happening. I had a lot going on Saturday and had fun in real life, so that's all that matters at the end of the day. I figure the more good stuff I have unearned, the more good stuff that will be in future TB boxes lol.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Vatsey, I love both new hairstyles on you! Especially the gift box one <3
    I agree Carol! I only got as far as the shoes. I think I was about 100 points away from the dress with 8 hours to go so it was not happening. I had a lot going on Saturday and had fun in real life, so that's all that matters at the end of the day. I figure the more good stuff I have unearned, the more good stuff that will be in future TB boxes lol.

Yes my point exactly❗ Life is too short to be stressed out over a game. point! blank_ period.

Party events usually drains away all of my energy and consumes too much energy anyways:rolleyes:.

There'll always be plenty of more opportunities to grind for future items. At first, I was very pessimistic about the weekend events. But, now my perspective has changed to being optimistic for the better which is a good thing though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Cherrey wrote: »
    Vatsey, I love both new hairstyles on you! Especially the gift box one <3

Thanks dear! Cherrey is looking great on that ponytail too, I was taking pics of our dolls together earlier today, just not posting cause that blurry quality is kicking my head today.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Thanks dear! Cherrey is looking great on that ponytail too, I was taking pics of our dolls together earlier today, just not posting cause that blurry quality is kicking my head today.

Thanks, my dear! <3

Here were are. Stunningly ever after in blonde because I wasn't feeling red as much as I thought :D

j9Id9IW.jpg
    Those boots are gorgeous. And the go with the jacket. V6s looks great too in his casual blues. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks, Koko! I digged out the boots because we spoke about them the other day :D I adore them so much!
    I love boots. The thigh highs we just got...Mmmmmmmmph. They make me feel like this

[video=youtube_share;KcbXApjPOAY]https://youtu.be/KcbXApjPOAY[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Cherrey wrote: »
    j9Id9IW.jpg

Aw thanks, saving this one for sure! Guess that in Hollywood the cameras make better pics than in Vienna! Paparazzi are more professional here lol.

Seriously there are days that those blurry pics can pass through my quality test (maybe this has to do with my state of spirit?!), but sometimes is a huge NO! They offend my ego.

Hm...Vienna, Ego, Freud now everything makes sense, doesn't?:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!