Update Fever 6.4 -

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I just don't get why are they charging $20 for silver and $50 for the gold membership.

The increase in energy cap, perk points, partnerships, early access to new clothes with discount and an exclusive story might be worth $5 which I'm paying. Now for silver it's the same but only doubled, so why charge 20 instead of 10? Same for gold, it should've been $15 max.

They could even talk me into gold for $20 TBQH. $5 a week? I'd be willing to at least try that.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I finished the trophy storyline (hence I finished all my storylines:(), and finally got an explanation on how the trophies feature works.

Vats has 5 trophies in 3 different categories, given the time I play this game think he should have more of them, if not the entire collection TBH.

Maybe the feature is fun to newer players that have plenty of storylines left, and consequently will stumble on those action buttons while working on them.

Now as for those like me, pursue trophies through Simon’s gigs is discouraging at least.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So is it set up kind of like achievements, where you earn them by doing gigs?
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    So is it set up kind of like achievements, where you earn them by doing gigs?

Yes. If you go to the brand office and click on Raj (is that his name?) he will explain in detail how to get each trophy. They are awarded after certain achievement levels are obtained, like the lovers gifts.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I have a VIP membership too and did not received the 100 k stars and energy. Overall I, disappointed with the VIP memberships. What do y'all think?

I did not did not received the 100 k stars and energy either.

I think the VIP is worth it, but perhaps only if you already buy items regularly.

For the Silver VIP that means 220 Kstars a month I could buy. In over a month I've received:
    • Exclusive hair, dress and jewelry. The hair is awesome and would probably sell for 100 Kstars. Dress and jewelry together maybe another 100 Kstars.
    • I've bought many new items for half price.
    • I bought the 1250 Kstar pack and got double Celeb perks which gave me 50 Kstars and a purse and almost to a necklace.
    • I have not made a partnership match yet with any of the bronze or silver VIP items in the daily boxes.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Some users on IG have gotten this. It's not a VIP thing at all. I've finished all the story lines and this didn't pop up for me. Was kinda bummed out about it because I was really looking forward to 100 K-stars and energy.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Calling all iOS players!

We had to update the game to 6.4.1 for technical reasons. Please head over to the App Store so you can get the weekend event on Friday and future content.

Note: Android, Amazon and Facebook already have 6.4.1
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Webra, thanks for such a great rundown. I know each time I see someone in an unfamiliar item my mind says "Ahhh, VIP" I've seen the new VIP hair (I think) and it is to die for. long wavy. Takes hair perfection to a new level.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Calling all iOS players!

We had to update the game to 6.4.1 for technical reasons. Please head over to the App Store so you can get the weekend event on Friday and future content.

Note: Android, Amazon and Facebook already have 6.4.1

My game is stuck and the download isn't working. I can't open my app because it's in a perpetual state of "Waiting." Helpppppp! I finally--finally!--got to a tb box during a midweek, and I need to buy stars so I can get the last few things I want (not to mention open my twelve--give or take--event gb's tomorrow morning!). There's only so much time left for me to get the last tb box today, and who knows if we'll get another opportunity with this kind of midweek again. I have so few tb items compared to everyone else--Help me Obi Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope. Did I remember to say HELPPPPPPPP?! Koko? Kalinda? Please; I can't even play my game.:( :(:(
    webra wrote: »
    I did not did not received the 100 k stars and energy either.

I think the VIP is worth it, but perhaps only if you already buy items regularly.

For the Silver VIP that means 220 Kstars a month I could buy. In over a month I've received:
    • Exclusive hair, dress and jewelry. The hair is awesome and would probably sell for 100 Kstars. Dress and jewelry together maybe another 100 Kstars.
    • I've bought many new items for half price.
    • I bought the 1250 Kstar pack and got double Celeb perks which gave me 50 Kstars and a purse and almost to a necklace.
    • I have not made a partnership match yet with any of the bronze or silver VIP items in the daily boxes.

I'm with Webra about the VIP membership. Plus, I love the storylines--especially being at the side gig end of things for so long already; the gorg exclusive items--and yes! The hair! I've finished all the Perks through star purchases plus the extra, Perk-point value they bring. I love the advance-purchase items and discount that comes with them. Kim is always around (a fave).... The storylines are brief, but done really well. I *so* need VIP in my life! As well, I haven't gotten any of the VIP Partnerships--some have two slots filled in though (and with the new, in general, venue and restaurants added, I do want the tiles available to everyone else too, of course--full partnership items are so cute!) Am dying to fill out the VIP Partnerships--at least for something.... So yes, am loving having my VIP.

Important: I didn't receive the 100 K-stars and energy either. What is going on here?? That's not right.
    Lori, you can't get into the game? There are a handful of members with this same issue, let me see if I can scrounge around for suggestons. I'm sorry the update added to/didn't help the iOS crashing. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lori, you can't get into the game? There are a handful of members with this same issue, let me see if I can scrounge around for suggestons. I'm sorry the update added to/didn't help the iOS crashing. :(

Dearest doll: Yes! I am in! It took a few hours(!), but finally I am in! Thank you, lovely, for writing back so quick. <3<3<3
    Do you have any suggestion for those who can't get in? And I'm going to see if I can find any suggestions for those who are still out. Kind of makes my frozen issues minor....I said 'kinda' if I just saw my dolls right in my games...I'd be happy. The Androids are almost ready to divorce and grab a thawed mate. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Well just to say I won't be posting on the forum from now on since I basically got accused of cheating from some people here. Kalinda and the Glu team looked at my game and it must've been a glitch, you should have realised from that screenshot that I don't have a hack! They even gave me a small gift to look at my game to figure out how the kstars and energy appeared, like they would give me a reward after looking at a hacked game!
    I've spent so much time on this forum, participated in so many threads :( also which is worse, some people here went above and beyond that, I thought some people here were my friends. Some of you have supported me and shown me so much compassion and love over the last couple of years but it's been tarnished by basically saying I'm a cheat! I've played this game with the same avatar since November 2014 and I've invested so much money (extortionate amounts!) and now I don't even feel like playing anymore.
    And before you all assume I've been locked out of my game, look at my character on your contacts list, I got the weekend event and won 2 items.
    Best wishes and lots of love to the nice and genuine people here. Goodbye x
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Well just to say I won't be posting on the forum from now on since I basically got accused of cheating from some people here. Kalinda and the Glu team looked at my game and it must've been a glitch, you should have realised from that screenshot that I don't have a hack! They even gave me a small gift to look at my game to figure out how the kstars and energy appeared, like they would give me a reward after looking at a hacked game!
    I've spent so much time on this forum, participated in so many threads :( also which is worse, some people here went above and beyond that, I thought some people here were my friends. Some of you have supported me and shown me so much compassion and love over the last couple of years but it's been tarnished by basically saying I'm a cheat! I've played this game with the same avatar since November 2014 and I've invested so much money (extortionate amounts!) and now I don't even feel like playing anymore.
    And before you all assume I've been locked out of my game, look at my character on your contacts list, I got the weekend event and won 2 items.

Amy,

Please don't go! You're such a kind presence on the forum and I'd really rather not lose you!
    Besides, Madision always looks so fierce, so we need to keep seeing her here, too.

<hugs>
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Amy, please don't let insensitive comments get to you! People really need to start thinking before they post. It's one thing to say you did or didn't receive something, but it's completely inappropriate to insinuate that someone else is cheating, especially with no evidence or basis for the comment :mad: :mad:

I hope you don't leave the forum. You would really be missed by myself and many others!!! ❤️ ❤️
    AmyT wrote: »
    Amy, please check your pms. People say things off the top of their heads not having or considering all the details. You know how we feel about you. Please reconsider.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Amy!
    Please come back!

I promise that for every unfortunate post you find here, I'll post 2 that will make you :).
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh no Amy:(! Please don't go and reconsider your decision. You'll be dearly missed here on the forums. I'll missed Madison styling too. I'm so sorry that you're being falsely accused of playing a hacked game without any evidence/proof, even though you're not.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh no Amy, please stay with us! You are such a respected member and forum friend!! Don't let insensitive and ignorate comments get to you, we all know better than that!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt_FxB4-C2mHFvT5mCh3nBZzuZUIL-uqjvf07_MPfPC23DH9lf
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Amy, please don't go! You are such a loved member of our community. I love to read your posts, follow Madison's looks, chat with you. I don't want you to go! Don't let ** people bring you down. Think of the people who are genuinely behind you. We always got your back, Amy! Don't leave us please :(
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Amy, please don't feel bad, although I understand how you feel. When I first saw that post, I was thinking ... that can't be the case because Amy got it and there's no way she is playing on a non legit game. Sometimes, we post things without reading through all the posts first. I don't think she was accusing you intentionally. Hugs.

P.S. I really hope that Glu can give us an explanation why they always come up with this, some players get it and some don't. (like the VIP trial ... I'm still bitter about it :()
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I agree, I think we can all say insensitive things without thinking first....perhaps the poster didnt see the screenshots, and was just saying that as a possibility, without having an inkling that a friend here on the forum got the surprise. It could have just as easily been ' (well no one here on the forum got it so ) maybe it just to catch cheaters'. See what I mean? I immediately wrote to Amy, assuring her that none of us even paid attention to
    that. I did my best to reassure here that this is just a misunderstanding. And basically all the things you've all been saying here for the past day.
    I can clean up the whole thin, whatever it takes, but we want to make this feel like a fun safe place for her and everyone. If you see a post that is troublesome like that, please pm me.

Also. I made a slight deletion in a post, please don't throw shade at someone you 're accusing of throwing shade. Lol. Amy, we love you doll. Besides, yiu can't go. You're on of the few unfrozen friends I got in this game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, and if anyone can reach out through othr means to Amy, lets try and show her the love and try and coax her back privately. No stalker behavior and keep it quiet. If you want to keep showing the love, it should be in Apropos of nuthin. Ok?

I
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Amy - Thank you for letting us review your game. We know you are not a cheater and we're grateful to have you as a loyal player. We hope you will come back to the forum community!

I realize you are all curious about how or why some people got that gift. Sometimes tech companies randomly select users to see certain features or offers.

We have a ton of exciting content to share with you in future updates, which will be available for everyone.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Amy - Thank you for letting us review your game. We know you are not a cheater and we're grateful to have you as a loyal player. We hope you will come back to the forum community!

I realize you are all curious about how or why some people got that gift. Sometimes tech companies randomly select users to see certain features or offers.

We have a ton of exciting content to share with you in future updates, which will be available for everyone.

Kalinda I need help recovery my game I lost when I updated it

I'm sorry, but I have to say that explanation doesn't really work. If this is a fact, known by Glu, then why would Amy's game have to be "looked at"? Also, for the people who don't get a--surprise! here's your free 100 stars and 100 energy!--it's a real slap in the face. It seems the more and more obscene amounts of money I spend here, the more and more I get taken advantage of. My daily six videos taken away. My rapid recharge taken away. EVERY SINGLE TIME I WON 50 STARS WITH PERK POINTS I ONLY GOT 41! I have SAID THIS SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY! THIS IS NO GLITCH, please don't even try to say so; it was obviously and intentionally coded that way. Glu OWES ME A BUNCH OF STARS! That's not even cheating--IT'S STEALING. Everyone got new NPCs? I DID NOT. Has anyone else noticed how often these days you're 3 to 5 points to a milestone with an NPC and then POOF! They jumped right past it and now suddenly are 3 to 7 percent into the next milestone?! And you got NO "rewards"?? Seriously, WHAT IS THAT?! Oh, and now I read Glu employees want access to people's devices. When they can and should be fixing things as before, not invading people's privacy, which sets a bad precedent. What other company says, Oh, can we look in your phone/computer/tablet?? More, it becomes a security issue for a private person's device. If someone's using a company-issued device, yeah, sure, come on in. But we are not. Further, I went through that a few times when I was playing K&K. Nothing was ever "fixed." NOOOOTHING. I suppose they had a good look around, at what would be of interest and benefit to THEM. That's it.

So here...the attempted "blur," and following "distraction," are completely transparent. And it does NOT go over.

It's nice that plenty of people left good words for Amy, but under the circumstances this was a bad wound, and a deep one for someone who is already grieving the very recent loss of her husband. Way. To. GO. Dolls.

Oh, by the way--kinda tired of recommending a pair of "sorts" to a guy at Chevier Toronto. What is the meaning of this? Are you kidding me? I have so many screenshots of this kind of thing, really, it just boggles the mind. P-r-o-o-f-r-e-a-d-e-r. Why is that so difficult to understand? If there's no one literate enough to read over--or just plain write--copy then you have a problem. You know. Like with all the rewards going out of bounds in whatever whatever pub in Dublin. Graphics: you've got a problem too. And it's All. Over. The. Game. Does NO ONE ever double-check their own work?? I don't know about you, but I learned to do that in first grade! Is there never another set of eyes to look things over! Why is incompetence acceptable? Why is subpar acceptable?? This isn't brain surgery. What is wrong with you! Who does this! Other game companies don't DO this. So far as professionalism goes, in creating and evolving the game, there is none here. Daleth was right. Back then. And way before she ever got here; and ever after since she's been gone.

(not reread for spelling or sense)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I already sent a PM to apologize to Amy. I did not read back through the forum to see who posted the screenshot. I only saw the comments after about how unfair it was that some users were getting this bonus. I assumed the source came from the outside which is where my cheating comment came into play. Sometimes we see things posted here that we know are not legitimate. I was only speculating/talking out loud and was in no way pointing fingers and I especially would not have made the comment I made had I known the whole story and who posted it. I messed up and if any of you have contact with Amy outside the forum, please let her know to come back. I know she is not a cheater and feel awful that my rash comment caused her to feel harassed.
    I already sent a PM to apologize to Amy. I did not read back through the forum to see who posted the screenshot. I only saw the comments after about how unfair it was that some users were getting this bonus. I assumed the source came from the outside which is where my cheating comment came into play. Sometimes we see things posted here that we know are not legitimate. I was only speculating/talking out loud and was in no way pointing fingers and I especially would not have made the comment I made had I known the whole story and who posted it. I messed up and if any of you have contact with Amy outside the forum, please let her know to come back. I know she is not a cheater and feel awful that my rash comment caused her to feel harassed.

Hi, soundspretty. I only came in at the tail end of the whole debacle, but I know you are one of the sweetest people in the forum. I would never see you as malicious. It's that dang instagram cheat culture that bleeds into the mix; it's...those people are so loathsome--and they cause nothing but bad problems for the rest of us. It's like we're the ones who are always paying for their b.s. We're the ones who have the fallout imposed on us. We're the ones who always pay for their cheating garbage; and they are let to go merrily on their way, star and kash generators; stealing event items and who knows what else--everything and anything they want, I suppose; a whole slew of things. Unfortunately, it's so imprinted on our brains that we can't help jumping on things that seem so absolutely off. And 100 K-stars and 100 energy, really?? That just sounds so unbelievable and out of whack; I can't see anyone not considering it a cheat. And it's not odd in the least, for anyone to cry foul; and to tell you the truth, to me, it didn't read like an accusation of anyone in particular. But again, you know, under the circumstances it's not unusual for a person in Amy's situation to...well, it makes a person in despair hyper sensitive, and I feel so bad for her... But you already explained what you were thinking, and as I mentioned above, it's the very distinct type of thing IG cheaters, and probably other cheaters too, would do; and also I think it's Glu's fault, for the way they handle--or don't handle--the rampant problem, but take it out on us instead, to recover their losses, in whatever way, shape, or form they manifest themselves. (I'm just dumbstruck at how it took them more than a year--more than a year!--to catch TA, who it was SO obvious for the longest time that he was cheating.) Both entities--cheaters and Glu--have pushed us into a bad situation we do not want to be in, and it's just too bad we have to react that way, because, what other way is there for us to think about that kind of thing? This just snowballed, and I don't want you, of all people, to be in this position. I wish I had better words for you, but I know without doubt that you weren't looking to hang any forum members, and your response was only normal--so crazy accurate under the circumstances we've been pushed into. I hope you, and Amy, can both stop letting this rent anymore space in your heads. It's not worth it. And neither of you deserves it. <3
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I really hope Amy returns. Madison is in my game and I choose her often. I have never and would never think Amy cheats. Amy, you are one of the most respected members of this Forum. Please return.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens