Weekend Event 4/14/17 KK:H Happy Easter Bunnies!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Love the Easter tappables. I want to steal one of the chicks and bring him home to the Tribeca loft. Lol, hi Nai. Happy Easter. :D

The only pack i see on sale is the largest pack. 30% off the 100$ pack. I can't believe becajse of tax, i have to go get another gift card. AppleP can be such a pain sometimes. So, are you guys buying the stars? I've just had a feeling all weekm remember I said we should get Sale soon? I guess uts here. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    290673bc2d1595cb63a28659236dc719.jpg

Betty looks good in the ears too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The Easter tappables are here, and I got a Kstar sale!

Happy to see you! I'm still annoyed that your doll has disappeared from my game. Our dolls had over 13000 dating points.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The Easter tappables are here, and I got a Kstar sale!

me too, unfortunately it's the $100 on sale. it's a good deal, but I don't have that kind of money right now

edit: I accidentally touched "restore special purchases", what does that mean?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Happy to see you! I'm still annoyed that your doll has disappeared from my game. Our dolls had over 13000 dating points.

Boooooo :( You are still here in my game but stuck. I don't know what I did to disappear... they were supposed to fix this issue long ago!
    PM to add
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    me too, unfortunately it's the $100 on sale. it's a good deal, but I don't have that kind of money right now

edit: I accidentally touched "restore special purchases", what does that mean?

Nothing happens if you haven't restarted your game. But for me, I'll lose the watch videos for kstars option.
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    In a row :) As far as I know, you can decline every other call without any consequences.

Thanks a ton!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    My game's crushed T______T I can't access it...
    Can I keep my account if I delete and download it again? T_T
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Yay 1 hr till Kkh easter event starts here in new Zealand its 8:29pm on a Friday night
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Another week where only 2 items were in my palette with TWO boxes of energy, TWO boxes of points, and TWO boxes of kash.

Seriously Glu we go thru this every year when it seems like you change up the weekend gift boxes as if no one will notice. If you keep this up, I won't spend as much money and will much more of a miser with my Kstars. I'm already not exactly happy at your silence dealing with the K&K game.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh my, I got so lucky with my boxes!!!

IMG_8871.jpg

Contemplating if I should go back for the dress and/or basket..!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I got really lucky with my free box and got the bunny ears! Here's my doll wearing them with her beau for the weekend ��
    IMG_0147.jpg
    ****I play on ios****
  • xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box! I've not got any items in my free box for ages so I actually said 'YAY!' Aloud. I'm so in love with the hairstyle I may be wearing bunny ears all year round...
  • Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Another week where only 2 items were in my palette with TWO boxes of energy, TWO boxes of points, and TWO boxes of kash.

Seriously Glu we go thru this every year when it seems like you change up the weekend gift boxes as if no one will notice. If you keep this up, I won't spend as much money and will much more of a miser with my Kstars. I'm already not exactly happy at your silence dealing with the K&K game.

I feel the same way. I had 4 boxes of energy, 2 of points and 2 items. My whole week of boxes have been pathetic. Definitely takes the fun out of the game.
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I opened SIX boxes for Ilmari and didn't get so much as +30 event points, let alone an item. I've never finished an event on his game because the device is so slow, but I really wanted that hair and now I don't think it's going to happen because I'm out of kstars. I opened two boxes for Iolanthe and got the dress. I wanted the basket and the necklace, but neither were in the pallate.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    My game's crushed T______T I can't access it...
    Can I keep my account if I delete and download it again? T_T

Hi. any update? Did you get your game to open? You have to be really careful about deleting your game. You may have to start over from the beginning. I'll pull up a link for you, but I really hope you've been able to get in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I love this pink explosion that took over the game, aren't the tappable chicks the cutest?

Oh and the Easter eggs points, awesome!

I love love the pink suit, but I'm having terrible luck with my free boxes lately, got energy this time.

I just came from last week's hair chase, not a good move to go after the pink suit this time. Trying to avoid to look a lot to it to don't get attached to it.:p

I'm deluding myself that soon we'll get a VIP event where the last prize will be a fabulous very long hairstyle to justify the savings XD.

Wishing to everyone who celebrates Good Friday a nice holiday!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Really love the items for this dating event! My question is... is there a strategy for dating events in KKH? A specific place to go to, actions, etc? I'm only on the C-list so I probably won't finish but if anyone could shoot some tips my way, that would be great. :)
    Happy Good friday dolls and easter dudes. Ok, so i had enough cards for one android to get the star package. Omg....the celeb perks point shoes are RED Omg. I'm 3$ short for iOS thanks to the tax, and well now the other android wants the special as well. Do yiu see whatI you've done glu? I have to go out on good Friday now for more gift cards. All right, I'll go. But only because i want to se the game on fire with red shoes. ( seriously they look so much like a pair that I used to have they were too small but they were red so I had to have them. Every time I wore them I landed flat on my face at least two or three times but I don't care. I'd pick myself up and I'd walk on those shoes some more. so now damm it if I fell down in red shoes like that, then so will my dolls. I'll be back soon. More cards.. here i come. Lol. + Puterhead went into my closet when we were dating....and tossed them he ca't toss these lol.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    The latest victim to become frozen in my game :( COME ON GLU! :mad: You've had ages to fix this problem and it's getting completely ridiculous now :mad: I think only 4 or 5 people on my GC and FB friend lists are not frozen at this point!! Nothing worse than giving us a major game feature that doesn't work and you don't bother fixing :mad: :mad:

My poor Tommy Girl *cries*

pomVCI5Vj
    Yay Linda, we're both lucky! The basket's cute and unique, sending you luck!

I don't really need the necklace, can't make out what is it actually.

LsQdqGA.png
    wvT2mrZ.png
    PM to add
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Really love the items for this dating event! My question is... is there a strategy for dating events in KKH? A specific place to go to, actions, etc? I'm only on the C-list so I probably won't finish but if anyone could shoot some tips my way, that would be great. :)

If you have Kash to blow, the best bet to finish the event is to do all your dates at Oak in NYC, spending 4 energy bolts and $650 on a bottle of wine whenever it is available as it gives you a ton of heart points (if you're near the end of the date, you may only need to use the lesser energy taps). Also, if you're lucky and get one of the weekend bonus items from a gift box, the bonus points help tremendously. Good luck!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I love the male dolls get the bunny ears, too! Happy Easter, everyone! :D

IMG_5075.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    If you have Kash to blow, the best bet to finish the event is to do all your dates at Oak in NYC, spending 4 energy bolts and $650 on a bottle of wine whenever it is available as it gives you a ton of heart points (if you're near the end of the date, you may only need to use the lesser energy taps). Also, if you're lucky and get one of the weekend bonus items from a gift box, the bonus points help tremendously. Good luck!

Thanks so much! I appreciate the reply. I haven't played in so long that I forgot the best strategy to use. :p
    I love the male dolls get the bunny ears, too! Happy Easter, everyone! :D

IMG_5075.jpg

Wow those pants look so similar to the GB ones.
    PM to add
    In oak...i find the one hour dates a waste of energy and cash. If you get the 4 energy wine, and the kiss will tie up a 2 hour date for 8 energy and $650. I found that ghe hour at oak if you have some event items is usually the most bang for your buck and energy. Oh, if you get a 1 hour at pak, and the bottke of wine right sway, that wine will fk isn the date for you....but you didn't kiss so that's 2 event points missed.

If you are sure you'll finish and want romance....i love the gondola rides in Venice.
    Cheap dates are big sur, the cantina in mexico, and i've heard the hamptons.

Oak is more expensive, but gives you a lower energy date if you pay for it. Does it show? I have a permane nt booth at Oak.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yay Linda, we're both lucky! The basket's cute and unique, sending you luck!

I don't really need the necklace, can't make out what is it actually.
    IMG_1671.png

I'm sorry it's blurry, but it looks like a very pretty pink rose gold bud with the leaves outlined in yellow gold. It's very unique I think.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Easter, dolls!

twitter_6.4_easter_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Wow those pants look so similar to the GB ones.

Yes, they are. Jon's Kstars are saved. :p
    I only want the bunny ears for both anyway. Usually when I wanted something so bad, it would not be easy. But both games got it the second try (after the free box).
    Jon won't wear the bunny ears at gunpoint in real life but I can make him wear them in the game.
    Super Happy! :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I love bunny ears.....game and rl. And yes, i'm wearing a little purple and white satin ones when the boys get home later. Would puterhead wear them? No. Would Baba? He would to be funny with his gf around. A month ago they were talking and one mentoned baba in bunny ears. He said he would 't be afraid to put on a pair. His masculinity is not defined by 'whimsical headgear' i got up, went to the dining rooma, and got a bunny ear headband out of the drawer. He was true to his word he put them on and she took pictures. They were flabbergasted that I could produce them at the mere mention. Yeah, fun in the kokonut home. Careful what you say. I'm Mary Freaking Poppins

IMG_1672.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary