Weekend Event 4/14/17 KK:H Happy Easter Bunnies!

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Okay here's my palette-- a very interesting one. No Kash (!!!) but only two event items again:

9SO8tcS.png?1

ETA: LOL, Koko!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ahh, but yoou got the ears. I'm still picking boxes for them. I need a good luck charm. .....oh Vatsy......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Same here. I'll wait for a V.I.P. event too. I won't be able to finish the event for the diva since I'm very low on cash. I'll probably manage to snag the shoes for her.
    Vats wrote:

I'm deluding myself that soon we'll get a VIP event where the last prize will be a fabulous very long hairstyle to justify the savings XD.

Koko, I luv those bunny ears. It looks so fab!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I let my cat choose my free boxes for both my girls and my guys' game and she ended up getting me the hair and the suit jacket! :D
    JKsG7gu.jpg
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I really wanted those bunny ears. :sob:

Here are my boxes. I'm stopping at 5 because this chase is getting ridiculous.

BnYJXSt.png?2
    HmtmHnb.png?2
    XQhogyc.png?2
    nce7Yzr.png?2
    01mF55Q.png?2

Wishing better luck to others!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Ziya, can your cat choose my next boxes? I'd like the ears pkease. Lol.
    Webra, I'm feeling your pain . You need the catwalk too

katwalk.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Happy Easter, dolls!

twitter_6.4_easter_promo.jpg

Hi Kalinda. HAPPY EASTER to you too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Happy Easter, dolls!

twitter_6.4_easter_promo.jpg

Happy Easter! Have we seen this floral skirt & scarf/blue top outfit before?? I want that for my doll!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    ChicCharlotte, the scarf, top, and skirt are VIP early release items, so we should be able to get them soon! The scarf, at least, can be bought with kash!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    Okay, so I see I'm not the only one whose game crashed. I don't know what to do, can someone help me? I updated everything, iOS, game, I even restarted my phone couple of times and it still crashes.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    The latest victim to become frozen in my game :( COME ON GLU! :mad: You've had ages to fix this problem and it's getting completely ridiculous now. I think only 4 or 5 people on my GC and FB friend lists are not frozen at this point!! Nothing worse than giving us a major game feature that doesn't work and you don't bother fixing.

My poor Tommy Girl *cries*

pomVCI5Vj

I know!! I'm so gutted. I had a feeling Sky was frozen as she wasn't updating in Sloane's game. I tried signing in and out of Game Center and all the quick fixes I know of, but alas. Frozen. At least she's in her fave hoodie and the forever-lusted-after thigh highs.

With Kiki. Sniff sniff.

1YnTaI3.jpg
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I wonder if we'll ever get the Easter's BG again!!!! Every year they do the same decor! Wish they'd just throw in the Background again! LOL 💖
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    AmeliaKKH wrote: »
    I wonder if we'll ever get the Easter's BG again!!!! Every year they do the same decor! Wish they'd just throw in the Background again! LOL ��

I hear you girl! I know a ton of people are missing out on those. I think they should release a special background each year, maybe -- on just the major holidays.
    It would be nice to collect all the different year's backgrounds for Halloween Christmas Easter.New Year. 4. 4 bgs a year.

and Max, I thought you had frozen. But yeah, at least you're in your boots. You look great. All 3 of my games are frozen.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    ChicCharlotte, the scarf, top, and skirt are VIP early release items, so we should be able to get them soon! The scarf, at least, can be bought with kash!

Ah ok! I'm glad to hear they are on their way. Thank you!!

(and yay for anything cute I can buy with kash!) :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Okay, so I see I'm not the only one whose game crashed. I don't know what to do, can someone help me? I updated everything, iOS, game, I even restarted my phone couple of times and it still crashes.

Are you still gaving a problem?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    Yes, I tried everything but it jus won't work
    Unfortunately, the only thing I can offer for help is what's listed in FAQs. It was just updated yesterday, so maybe there is some info your can use. It says:

[h=2]How do I prevent poor performance / crashing / lag on my Apple device?[/h] Before we say anything else, please DO NOT UNINSTALL to try fixing troubles. You could delete your savegame and not be able to recover it. Try the suggestions below first, and if you are still having trouble you can contact support.

The majority of problems with any game can be solved by ensuring you have plenty of system resources, and a good reliable bandwidth connection to your Internet Service Provider.

CLOSE ALL OTHER PROGRAMS

When you exit out of any app it does not completely disappear from working memory. When there are several programs left running in the background, they may compete with the game for space and processing time.

Let this game run by itself and see if its performance improves. Before launching this game, it is a good idea to close all other running apps (Double tap home button to see apps running. swipe the upwards with finger to clear from memory) and if you really want to be on the safe side, then power down the device and restart, to ensure no program stubs remain.

DON’T LET YOUR STORAGE GET TOO FULL

If your device is nearly full, problems may occur. Make sure that you have plenty of extra free space above the actual program size, for caching purposes. Apps need space to write and store temporary files. If your device's storage space is nearing full, delete some old unused free apps or move some media files to another device, to free up some space.

CHECK THE QUALITY OF YOUR CONNECTION

The quality of the Internet connection can affect game stability. Always use a reliable Wi-Fi connection rather than a network connection (3G, 4G) because mobile connections can vary wildly.

Having high "bars" indicates good signal strength but may not reflect actual throughput. Even if you have good signal strength showing for your Wi-Fi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested, For example, if there are many users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video, you might not be getting good throughput.

There are free bandwidth tests to check your total throughput. You needn’t install any software, these can run right through your device’s browser. Just search for “bandwidth test.” You should have at least 10Mb download and 3Mb upload for the game to run properly.

By any chance, do you have your game ID saved somewhere? If you do, you can go here (or any FAQ page ) and use the "Contact Us" button to submit a ticket to customer care. I'm really sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I never have luck with the Kim Kardashian events I've just gone with the flow of things and hope for the best lol
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    ykhgEJm.png?1

I still have one gig to go, I wonder if our choices affect the results (not that this matter to me at this rate) or if we get something at the end, a new backdrop indeed would be marvelous.

I'm always here for new backdrops or poses,Kalinda always tease us with those banners where the characters are doing different poses, hope someday we'll see them in the game along with a solid black and a solid white backdrops, those would do wonders to people who likes editing.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This post is extremely late sorry about that. I'm such a nervous wreck that I always intend to open up my freebie gift boxes late on both of my games. I didn't win the bunny ears, but I'm glad that at least I won something decent though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Congrats, Vatsey! You are done so quickly! I need like 200 more points, but that's only because I always start with a new guy and only get 1hr dates at first. So annoying!

And congrats, Carol! So happy you got two gift box items for your dolls! I bet the dress looks fabulous on Carolyn. I got 40 stars in my free box. Not complaining!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Cherrey!

IKR? Wish we could to chose the time of our dates, I've suggested this few times before, during the week I prefer to go with 1h or 2h dates and while on date events with 4h or 8h, but I always get 4h and 8h during the week and 1h and 2h on events!:eek:

Are you hearing us GluGods???
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I like to do a combo of 2 hour , & 4 hour dates. I just finished...phew. Is everyone enjoying it? I knew I had to be done before to,orrow. happy Easter Everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I just loved this event!! Went back for the dress and basket and managed to get the dress!!!

IMG_9024.jpg

In case anyone is wondering where the outfit inspiration came from, it was Kate Middleton:

IMG_9022.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    Not got the dress yet and nearly out of kash.... what's the best cheap place for dates?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    xHannah wrote: »
    Not got the dress yet and nearly out of kash.... what's the best cheap place for dates?
    That would be restaurant Assadaux in Dubai, xHannah, there is just one Kash actions, but you can work around that one! They do take up a lot of your energy, but you won't spend any Kash. Good luck!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I love that Glu took inspiration of Kate Middleton <3
  • xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thank you, Linda!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hehehehe Jax got the bunny ears in his free box, so lucky! Saved my kstars.
    PM to add