Happy Easter family-oriented or individal singled card 2017!

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Easter-22.gif

Hey forum friends!

Welcome to this special holiday themed thread. I thought that it would be such a cutesy idea for all of us to create our own Easter cards.

Pics_Art_04_13_12_57_59.gif
image hosting over 5mb

GM_20170413_12648.gif
photo uploader

animated-easter-bunny-image-0009.gif

Put your thinking caps on and start brainstorming together.

Ready. Set. Go!
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    OK since I started this thread I might as well go first then.

Here's my doll's babies Daysha and Quintrell Easter cards. She'll send them to her in-laws and her parents too. She also bought them pet bunnies too.
    PicsArt_04-12-08.32.01_zpsooceb3b7.gif

Ms. Goody two shoes went egg hunting with the kiddos at her photo shoot. Tyler is being so stubborn, so he's refusing for my doll to personally style him to get dressed for the holidays. That's why he's not included. My doll doesn't have time for his shenanigans especially since his closet is so glitchy. She send this year's Easter card to her management team and friends.
    PicsArt_04-12-08.20.09_zpsqxgzd557.gif

The prima Donna diva was chosen by Hugh Hefner to be a playmate for playboy April's magazine covered Easter issued 2017. She was a former playboy bunny at the playboy club. At the photoshoot, she wore a wig and a corset. Her makeup has a seductive sultry sexy look. She savaged the naughty bunny look and turned it into an Easter e-card. She posted it all over her social media accounts.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤....💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤...💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

4FiD9V.gif
    qbhSM2.gif
    KAjlFi.gif

Hey maybe these cutey fuzzy wussy bunnies that'll might do the trick.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I love what you did there, Carol! I won't have the cool graphics, but I'll see what I can come up with.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww Carol, i kept looking here and saying 'i just have to get over to my laptop' where my editing programs are, and just never got thre. Everyone is still grinding Doll. I bet this thread will fill up tomorrow, Saturday then on Easter. I have a bunch of ideas. and be sure to plop a card or two in the Eastr Even't thread too.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Charlotte. And that's okay though. I would luv to see your original creativeness on your Easter card.

Koko, I couldn't seem to find the right timing to open this thread. Easter is approaching this Sunday, and I've spontaneously thought that today would've been the best day to start it right away. I understand that everyone else is still grinding for the midweek event, so there's no need to be hurrying or rushing to be posting here. This thread's will still be awaiting for awhile.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Did my best a little to put together a little something -

tumblr_oodkhthtNc1swz9zro1_500.jpg

The Blazer I wanted for Brian is 45 stars and I'm trying to save all I can for next weekend lest I want to chase something while in the birthday spirit (the 23rd). Still, I like it enough and hopefully one day I can gift him one or more of my suits ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sending to all forum friends Thomas-Vats' Easter family card:
    mxbJfz0.png

Hope these Easter eggs are enough to everyone get yours, pick any you want but the one 'Mellbunny' is carrying, cause that's Koko's!

Did you liked B's shaved new look? That is sponsored by 'Don't mess with Kiki Trimmer 4001'. And the hair? Doesn't look like a nest? It already has its first habitant!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hmm...let's see what we have here shall we?

Andrzeji, I luv your doll's family Easter card. It looks so lovely. I'm very appreciative for your effort.

Vats, I luv how festive and vivid your doll's family is behind the Easter background. I'm loving the pastel colors, the spring gardens, and the colorfully decorative Easter eggs. Awe...baby Mell looks so adorbs dressed up as an Easter bunny:). Lol Bort looks so silly with a chick on his hair hahaha :D
    Kiki better not mess up with Bort hair :p
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy Easter you guys!
    Love this thread, Carol, you blow me away with
    your editing skills and graphics!!
    Here is my doll with her husband Cletus!

IMG_9044.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Happy Easter, everyone! Here is Everly's Easter card, with her current husband Hayden and her eldest son, Raven.

xJpjeQS.jpg

Even if you don't celebrate Easter, I encourage everyone to enjoy some chocolate today!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Thanks Linda. I'm very flattered that you're beyond amazed with my editing skills & graphics. I luv your doll's Easter couple's card with her hubby. Cletus is very handsomely dressed appropriately for the holiday. I also love how you styled your doll that'd mixed & matched the bunny bag with those bunny ears perfectly.

haftime, I luv Everly family's Easter card. What a beautiful family! Everly looks elegant, classy, and stylish for the special occasion. Raven is too adorable. Hayden went casual with his looks with the pastel colors.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Here's my belated Easter Card.....no dolls, you wouldn't recognize them anyway....they're frozen. :) But Hope everyone's Easter was lovely.
    HEaster1.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary