Options

Any suggestions from other iPad users about how to access game?

OksanaSheOksanaShe Registered Users 15 Posts
[h=2]Hello! I had to write to support on glu site but have not reply still. I need to help as soon as possible, because this weekend event is so adorable and I don't want to skip it! Yesterday my game began to crash on loading. It start to loading, then appear black screen on a second and game crash and I back for my desktop. I playing so much time and a don't want to loose my game. Thanks.[/h]

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. What platform are you playing on? Is this Facebook? If it is, my best advice is to change browsers. Let me know your platform and I'll see if I can find ny help for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IOS iPad mini
  • Options
    Hi. First things to check,
    a) close all other programs
    b) make sure you gave at least 2 Gb space
    c) ensure you have. Strong wifi signal.

if that doesn't help, go here to the FAQs And see if that helps. Otherwise, you will just have to wait for customer care to respond. Please don't uninstall, you could lose your game progress. If I here of anything else, I'll post here. Good luck, and I'm so sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    All done, nothing helps me( I will waiting reply from customer care. Thank God that I save game ID in massages.
  • Options
    KajaKaja Registered Users 18 Posts
    OksanaShe wrote: »
    All done, nothing helps me( I will waiting reply from customer care. Thank God that I save game ID in massages.

Also gutted - I've been playing KKH since it was first created, but since the April update - I've been frozen out...won't open from the loading page...just crashes...I've tried all the suggestions I've seen - including from the standard help desk reply I got back when asking for assistance. For info I'm playing on an iPad, no other apps open, 20gb cleared - wifi same as usual when always playing or previously updating....sadly, though I've never captured my game ID - and of course can't get it now - as game won't load...so probably not going to get any assistance - Already I'm not getting any more response from GLU...

Looks like I can only delete the app - but in all honesty, don't think l'll download and play again - I'm too far in to try to get back to my level (29) - was married with two kids - probably spent too much time playing anyway! - not to mention the $$ I've spent..

Sad face....
  • Options
    Very often a fix will be sent out globally and games are fixed that way. Please don't uninstall, let's see what we can find out the beginning of the week. If I find anything out, I'll post it in the glitch thread you listed in.

I feel I've been answering you in other forums. I'll go delete my repeAt answers, and hope your ticket is answered swiftly. Good luck and I hope this is resolved for you shortly. Fingers crossed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Very often a fix will be sent out globally and games are fixed that way. Please don't uninstall, let's see what we can find out the beginning of the week. If I find anything out, I'll post it in the glitch thread you listed in.

I feel I've been answering you in other forums. I'll go delete my repeAt answers, and hope your ticket is answered swiftly. Good luck and I hope this is resolved for you shortly. Fingers crossed.
    '

Thanks Kokokokonut - this is the first response I've had from anyone from my posting about this load issue - so thanks immensely for that firstly! - I've only had a couple of standard email replies to logging the issue with the Help Desk - and haven't even been allocated a ticket - so I'm pretty sure my case not even getting any attention. Again disappointing given I've been loyal and played since the game was created �� - bummed too reading the forum seeing what I'm missing out on in the April update!

Got to to be an bug issue though - I downloaded the game on my iPhone using the same wifi at home - no problems at all - loads super fast and allows play - just a pity I can't play from my progress point on my iPad!

Again thanks - I'll stay tuned and see if "customer care" really important to GLU!
  • Options
    So last resort here - I'm not getting any helpful responses from Glu help - just dismissive repeated standard reply - clear cache, free space, strong reliable wifi...

I've replied twice now with info as requested - my cache is clear, wifi is strong (download 22.13Mbps, upload 13.23Mbps), have over 20Gb free space on iPad...but that's apparently not being read...

Playing on an iPad 2, iOS version 9.3.5...

Thought that the very new 6.4.1 update today might be my luck and allow access - but no, still stuck on "loading" screen as I have been since the 6.4.0 April update...

Anybody have any other ideas about how to access the game again? - some iPad setting that I should consider? (Although nothing has changed in my settings since I played last).

As much as I've enjoyed playing since the game was created - it's just getting really frustrating now - particularly when I'm still getting auto notifications about being away from the game and joining back in! - and even though I've paid loads to play over the years - I'm now going to delete it...

Anyway rant over! - hope everyone that can actually get it, continues to enjoy!
  • Options
    Hello, dear friend. I have that problem too, and i'm totally upset. I thing it may can be connected with version of IOS, because i have 9.3.5 too: and I know many people with that problem who have 9.3.5. Or it may be because of version of device. I have Ipad mini, it's in the same generation that Ipad 2. I really hope, that the problem will be fix as soon as possible!
    Kaja wrote: »
    So last resort here - I'm not getting any helpful responses from Glu help - just dismissive repeated standard reply - clear cache, free space, strong reliable wifi...

I've replied twice now with info as requested - my cache is clear, wifi is strong (download 22.13Mbps, upload 13.23Mbps), have over 20Gb free space on iPad...but that's apparently not being read...

Playing on an iPad 2, iOS version 9.3.5...

Thought that the very new 6.4.1 update today might be my luck and allow access - but no, still stuck on "loading" screen as I have been since the 6.4.0 April update...

Anybody have any other ideas about how to access the game again? - some iPad setting that I should consider? (Although nothing has changed in my settings since I played last).

As much as I've enjoyed playing since the game was created - it's just getting really frustrating now - particularly when I'm still getting auto notifications about being away from the game and joining back in! - and even though I've paid loads to play over the years - I'm now going to delete it...

Anyway rant over! - hope everyone that can actually get it, continues to enjoy!
  • Options
    I asked if there was any news about this, and all I can say Is they're working on it. I wish there was something more definite, but they are addressing kit and will have it now fixed as quickly as possible. Bottom line, if we can't play they can't make money. So when games aren't opening, it's in their own best interest to resolve this as soon as they can. It's super frustrating, they've built this phenomenal game that we can't put down and you're locked out.

The only other thing you can even try and I'm not advocating this, if you're sure your game has been backed up to the server you can try a reinstall but if you do this you have to realize that if your game is lost glu can't get it back for you. So wait for Glu's resolution, or take a chance on a reinstall. But that has to be your decision. I honestly don't know what I'd choose. But know glu appreciates your patience, and are doing their best to fix this. I feel your pain OksanaShe. Fingers crossed for you and everyone else in this situation.

EVERYONE: i can't say this enough...if you can open your game....please copy your game ids and keep them in a safe place. That doesn't always solve a problem, but it's the key to get in and try to fix it that way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Kokokokonut - you're a legend! - at least someone is replying and trying to help users! - I'm going to take your advice and hold out - before I delete!

In the meantime - any thoughts on just resetting my iPad and restoring from the last save on iTunes? - I guess at least then, theoretically I'd the get the last progress point I have in iCloud?

Ive invested so much time and money on this game - because I like it - really really annoying that Glu don't seem to care!
  • Options
    Believe me you would rather have everybody else working on fixing it instead of taking time to come here and say there's no change. That's I always try and get any info about these open issues. And I'm not legendary, it's the loudmouth candy stripper in me. I know what it's like when it doesn't seem like anyone is hearing you, but believe me they're working on it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It was in last letter from glu:
    "I apologize for the late response.

Our developer have investigated and we came to know that your file has been corrupted. We don't have a fix for this issue at present.

I will suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game you might lost your progress. We can help you by restoring your in-game purchases if you send us the purchase receipts screenshot.

Have a good day!"

OMG it's so terrible, I can't believe in this. I lose my game and nobody can helps me�� Of course, I don't want start from the beginning, because I don't interesting yet. And no one will go be a guarantee that this will not happen again. So I don't want to go through it again... just cry(((

Regards,

Glu Mobile Customer Care
    Believe me you would rather have everybody else working on fixing it instead of taking time to come here and say there's no change. That's I always try and get any info about these open issues. And I'm not legendary, it's the loudmouth candy stripper in me. I know what it's like when it doesn't seem like anyone is hearing you, but believe me they're working on it.
  • Options
    Oh I'm sorry about the corrupted file. But there is a chance, if your game data saved to the server, uninstalling and reinstall might bring your working game back. I'm sorry this was the case. I'm really hoping it works out for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Do you mean copy of iCloud's of something else?
    Oh I'm sorry about the corrupted file. But there is a chance, if your game data saved to the server, uninstalling and reinstall might bring your working game back. I'm sorry this was the case. I'm really hoping it works out for you.
  • Options

So, I had a little win today! - using a spare household iPad (a mini) I restored from an iTunes backup of my iPad - because I have KKH updating on iCloud - it fortunately brought back my game - although it's only loaded based on the version of KKH that's from my backup - which was from November last year...so not my most up-to-date game status - but at least I haven't lost 3 years of progress! - have really only lost a few completed tasks - but I have lost loads of new customizations and gifts of my game partner and friends...

Also good news though, is that I could access my game ID! - which I've now been able to include in a specific help ticket to GLU for a more complete check into what's going on with my game.

I def won't be updating the game on my iPad mini yet though - at least I can play again - even if out of date (it's 5.5.0!) - nor will I uninstall and reinstall the game on my main iPad yet! - I'm hoping that once the loading issue is resolved - that the iCloud version will take into account my progress based on the updates that have happened since 5.5.0???
  • Options
    OksanaShe wrote: »
    Do you mean copy of iCloud's of something else?

Yes. If you uninstall, then download the game again 1 of 3 things will gappen. You will be prompted to start from the beginning.
    You might open up and then after tapping around without starting to customize the new doll a notice will pop up about a saved game file., Do you want to use it or start over. You choose load the saved fike.... and cross your fingers. You'll either get your full game back, or retrieve an earlier saved game..maybe January's save or somethibg.
    You have to decide if you want to try to retrieve your game by retrieving whatever is saved on the cloud. You could lose everyghing...or you could pick up where you left off, or you could an earlier save of your game. Good luck in your decision. Let me know what happens. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kaja wrote: »
    So, I had a little win today! - using a spare household iPad (a mini) I restored from an iTunes backup of my iPad - because I have KKH updating on iCloud - it fortunately brought back my game - although it's only loaded based on the version of KKH that's from my backup - which was from November last year...so not my most up-to-date game status - but at least I haven't lost 3 years of progress! - have really only lost a few completed tasks - but I have lost loads of new customizations and gifts of my game partner and friends...

Also good news though, is that I could access my game ID! - which I've now been able to include in a specific help ticket to GLU for a more complete check into what's going on with my game.

I def won't be updating the game on my iPad mini yet though - at least I can play again - even if out of date (it's 5.5.0!) - nor will I uninstall and reinstall the game on my main iPad yet! - I'm hoping that once the loading issue is resolved - that the iCloud version will take into account my progress based on the updates that have happened since 5.5.0???

If you play on the new device, and then get the old one working agsin, it wont recognize all the progress done on the new device. I'll find the link that explains that better, it s in FAQ in the help section.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChrissyisprissyChrissyisprissy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I first emailed Glu about the app launching and crashing back in November. I have still been unable to successfully open the game after 5 months! To say the "customer service" representative that I spent six weeks emailing back and forth with was ZERO help is an understatement. I have/had been playing since the app launched in 2014 and I cringe at the thought of real currency I spent on this game. I had roughly 700 K Stars at the time my game crashed, his reply was to contact iTunes to inquire about a refund. Unfortunately the only Apple device I have is my iPhone 6s, so it looks like all hope is lost for my game retrieval. Not to mention my disappointment in the canned responses I kept receiving from the "customer service" representative. I have saved quite a bit of money over the last several months, but I do miss playing the game in my free time 😩
  • Options
    Another update - but not a good one sadly...I had a reply from help desk with advice about using iCloud as a means to reactivate my latest game...which I followed of course - and as per above - I got in to the latest version of KKH - and was looking promising when asked if I wanted to "Load iCloud Backup" - excitedly I pressed on "use iCloud saved game" - which now also hangs... so now, I can't even access my older version of the game (5.5.0) to play at all as I've updated the app on both devices!! - Another ticket raised for assistance - but again, at least I could give them my ID to look at...In case there are any support peeps reading that can assist into seeing what's wrong it's:

XXXXXXXXXXX
    I'm getting that sinking feeling that my KKH gameplay days are over though - Even after uninstalling and restarting I can't even get in...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry this is happening. I deleted your ID number because you should never post your id number in an open forum.

Please hang in there, and wait for support to respond. I do feel your frustration and I'm very sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I first emailed Glu about the app launching and crashing back in November. I have still been unable to successfully open the game after 5 months! To say the "customer service" representative that I spent six weeks emailing back and forth with was ZERO help is an understatement. I have/had been playing since the app launched in 2014 and I cringe at the thought of real currency I spent on this game. I had roughly 700 K Stars at the time my game crashed, his reply was to contact iTunes to inquire about a refund. Unfortunately the only Apple device I have is my iPhone 6s, so it looks like all hope is lost for my game retrieval. Not to mention my disappointment in the canned responses I kept receiving from the "customer service" representative. I have saved quite a bit of money over the last several months, but I do miss playing the game in my free time 

If you have to restart your game, and you have bought stars or game cash from the StarShop, if you provide receipts from itunes...those purchases can be restored to your new game. On iOS there is a Restore Special Purchases in the StarShop, and for Android games you must contact customer care. I'm so sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary