Boyfriend's place

FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
I wonder where my boyfriend's home might be. When we last dated he told me that he wanted to spend some time with me at his place. But he neither lives in the appartment near LAX nor in Calabasas.

Are there any other locations possible? Or is it a glitch?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think when you get access to his house on the date he tells you he wants to take the relationship to the next level and says you can have his keys. Did that happen? The locations (LAX apartment or Calabasas) should be locked if not. If you are able to access those then you do have access, but if he's not there then it's definitely a glitch.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    As far as I know, those are the only 2 locations. I never got that invitation, but at some point I noticed the homes were open. Did you just get the invitation, or was it a while ago? You say boyfriend, so if it were me, I'd just keep dating till he proposed and then check the homes. But that's up to you. I wish they would do something with the SO homes. Give us a tappable at least, you know?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Just saw Soundspretty's reply. I agree it's after the 'take it to the next level' date. I thought it was around the engagement, but my games have been married forever, I either tapped through the whole "here take my key" or something, because with all three games the open homes just happened. I'd become engaged and the next thing I knew, the SO's home was unlocked.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's really weird. I read somewhere that your BF had to be A-list to get the Calabasas house but mine has been B-list from day one and I got the Calabasas from the get go. So really a glitch wouldn't surprise me.
  • bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    My boyfriend said he wanted me to visit him, but no mention of a key. And none of the homes are unlocked. Do I have to wait for him to mention the key? That was the last date. This one I just finished we exchanged I love yous.
    I never got keys, the apartment or Calabasas home just opened one day. If you said i love you on the last date it seems like youre progressing. The FAQs outline the 4 stages....next should be soul mates.

How can I get married?
    In order to get married: you must have a relationship level of 250 or higher.

At that level. you only have to date & speak to your partner to trigger a proposal, provided you have been on more than a couple of dates.

You are required to finish a quest in Florence to get the ball rolling on marriage planning (Maria calls and asks “have you ever been to Florence?", level 6+)

This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event.

If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering.

There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example:

1) Getting serious

2) The I love you's

3) Soul Mates

4) Proposal

These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin.

As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again.

Hope that helps, i got it here........ https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=gameplay&f=how-can-i-get-married
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I never got keys, the apartment or Calabasas home just opened one day. If you said i love you on the last date it seems like youre progressing. The FAQs outline the 4 stages....next should be soul mates.

How can I get married?
    In order to get married: you must have a relationship level of 250 or higher.

At that level. you only have to date & speak to your partner to trigger a proposal, provided you have been on more than a couple of dates.

You are required to finish a quest in Florence to get the ball rolling on marriage planning (Maria calls and asks “have you ever been to Florence?", level 6+)

This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event.

If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering.

There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example:

1) Getting serious

2) The I love you's

3) Soul Mates

4) Proposal

These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin.

As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again.

Hope that helps, i got it here........ https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=gameplay&f=how-can-i-get-married

Thanks! I was actually engaged already once before, but broke up with him and am now at the stage where I have to do three dates in as many days, with the new guy, at which point I believe he proposes. I got told by the last one that he wanted me to visit as well, but never had the houses open. And I was as far as choosing what wedding dress to pick out. Surely, you should be able to visit the guy before you get married?
    If you feel you're glitched then by all means contact customer care. I can only go by my experience (the homes were just opened once I got married...no mention ever of keys or visiting), and the info from FAQ. FAQs put you between the I love yous and Soul mates. I'd date some more watching the outline from the FAQs and making sure i was progressing, and see where it went, but again, if you want to send in a ticket to support you can do so from the game (||| >help>glu support) . Welcome to the forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hmmm. Never got the soul mates either of the times, but got the proposal on the last date, so am progressing fine. Will wait and see. Thanks!
    I want to come to your wedding. I bet you'll be a beautiful bride. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just hope he's ok with waiting. I saw the dresses last time and the only one I was interested in was the princess kate one, which means a lot of saving coming up. Lol. Never got a fancy weding irl, so gonna make up for it here.
    update: The Calabasas home opened up. Am still in the process of saving enough stars for the wedding dress, which I guess I need before I get any further.