Another Monday Another MidWeek Event? 4/18/17- Feels like Springtime

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
[video=youtube_share;m3a4OTh2Y8w]https://youtu.be/m3a4OTh2Y8w[/video]

HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY
If youlre like me, you're wondering what to do with all the leftover
Hard boiled Easter Eggs

20170417_062618.jpg

Egg Salad for everyone (yes, that pitiful looking bunch of eggs is the mess that happens when 20 year olds dye Easter Eggs while listening to Los Campesinos)

Ok, now that that's over with....let's get down to the usual Monday Morning ritual of sitting with fingers crossed,
hoping for a teaser perhaps,
a klu about what if anything we'll be tapping for starting tomorrow morning.

Now, One of these weeks it's going to be different. An old fave brought back perhaps?
Something entirely new?

Whatever it is,
Whatever we do,
Happieness is
Doing it here with you.

Seriously, I have serious Post Holiday Weekend Casa Chaos. It's started with Dog Barf on Friday Night. Followed by a poorly tightened gasket that dumped pet machine fluid all over the floor. Now my carpet is still damped, I can't vac, the dishwasher wants to be unloaded, and the table linens wait for me in the mudroom. But aside from that......

let's bring on the GlitterPonies to brighten the mood

GlitterPon.gif

While we wait for possible

111spoilers.gif

So um, a) how was YOUR weekend,
b) what do you hope to see this midweek bunch of days
and
c) Happy Birthday Andrzej

and finally
d) Help me find our other mid week Birthday Buddy.

Wait there was something else........um.....oh yeah.

AlexConfetti.gif
Threads Open

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Just no party, and no VIP! :mad: I'm fine with the rest.

And this might be the last midweek event of the update, right?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm just afraid an update will be necessary this week for the midweek event to be loaded in.. in which case, some of us will miss some/most/or all of the event.. unless the chicks and Easter eggs stick around, which would be grand. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    hmmmmm, the 18th is a little early don't you think? And we know from experience that glu often includes an 'extra' event in case the update isn't ready in time so I'm not getting that vibe. But Update? Yes please. Every load, every update is another chance for the big thaw. I just want my Androids to unfreeze. The magic of the game to me, was having 2 dolls playing together, in each home, each plane trip, coordinating their outfits.....gone. All gone now. I just know a new file will load and we'll be changing again and just playing to the fullest. WooHoo

Ok, Charlotte, I'm with you. bring on the update. But the chicks will disappear when our mini load comes in. And that doesn't need a whole update. Did we every have an update on the 17th? I don't know whether to chant for an update or spoilers? Aaaaargh!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww, thank you KoKo and Syndra!!

I'm going to go for broke wishing and hope we get a SYS and have a weekend event where - if not a VIP weekend - I can earn whatever it is we get and actually wear it the day of on Sunday. A 5 star maybe? Or even a reality show something.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I haven't posted in a thread for what feels like a long time.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDRZEJ!!!! Wishing all the best of luck in the world!!!! Now for Easter, in my family we did not do any celebrations because 2 months ago my grandmama died :( Anyway, about the update: i think that i've said before that in every update we get 4 weekend events and the Easter weekend was our 3rd event, so maybe we will get the update next week??? :confused: As for the midweek, i'll be ok if i don't see parties or dates.. Maybe reality shows?? I don't know.....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Birthday Andrzej!!!!

Wishing the sweetest birthday full of joy and happiness to you darling!

Now I got why this was going on when Vats arrived at Tulip:
    zzqP5Q7.png?1

Take easy on the celebrations and don't flirt with your friends' spouses Big bunny boy!

Since we're talking about Andrzej, my wish is that we get that sooooooooooo much awaited throwback sale at the store and the fabulous ponytail will be there to be purchased!

Been styling my hair like that these days to lure good vibes that bring the same hairstyle to my doll!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I despised SYS events when Glu decided to be greedy and make you pay K-Stars to participate, but now I'd do anything for Glu to bring the SYS event back. I love the 5-Star TB events, but it takes so much time to get one free TB box. If Glu brought back the original 4 TB boxes I'd be okay with it. Enough blabbing.. Glu, please bring back SYS!!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The midweek will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Parties). Feel free to keep wearing your bunny ears or Koachella outfits when you hang out with your friends!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Yy. How about koachella with bunny ears? Thank for the Spoiler Kalinda parties are fun because we can pack the place with so many friends.....I don't know about you...but I'm serving Deviled Eggs at my partuies. That's one way to get rid of them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ouch! This is going to be hard!

Generally I'm able to work on 10 parties a day if I start along with the event at 6am here, without bonus points this means 190 points in a day, 380 in 2 days...

If I want to reach the throwback box (I totally want to) I need to lose sleep and extra grind during the days the event is running, even if I get energy bolts on the first 3 boxes still is not doable at all.

And after all the work I still am risking to get another pair of brown shoes. Seriously Glu, you can do much better than this!

Would like to complete ignore this mid-week, but I have nothing to do in the game and after almost 3 years playing this game, is said to say, but I feel that skipping a day of gameplay make my days feel so empty *sigh*.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Alisha1118Alisha1118 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Definitely sitting this one out. Parties are too much of a grind and it's not worth it to receive cash, energy and one throwback. The game definitely feels repetitive lately. Hopefully we will see new ideas soon.
    I just hope it's 380 points for the throwback box.

Good luck everyone!

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy birthday to Andrezji! You're one of the most sweetest friend that I've met at the forums. I'm sending you the best wishes on your special day today.
    Vats wrote: »
    zzqP5Q7.png?1

Hmm...that's so strange that Ms. Goody two shoes has never ever seen Tyler hanging out at the club/restaurant after they've gotten married:confused:. He's always at his apartment and he lives at all of his wife's homes. He's kinda like her ex hub Jack.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Andrzej!!!!

Wishing the sweetest birthday full of joy and happiness to you darling!

Now I got why this was going on when Vats arrived at Tulip:
    zzqP5Q7.png?1

Take easy on the celebrations and don't flirt with your friends' spouses Big bunny boy!

Since we're talking about Andrzej, my wish is that we get that sooooooooooo much awaited throwback sale at the store and the fabulous ponytail will be there to be purchased!

Been styling my hair like that these days to lure good vibes that bring the same hairstyle to my doll!

LOL! what can I say :

And thanks Carol! You're such a sweetheart too :3

I'm unsure whether or not to want a VIP weekend so I can relax or something to earn so Andrzej can wear it on my actual birthday sunday. Hmm....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Happy birthday Andrzej, I will throw some parties in your honor!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I guess everyone is up and running. Well, i'm here. Good luck dolls. Event kickoffs arent what they used to be.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy birthday, Andrzej!!
    Hope you are having the best day with your loved ones!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I guess everyone is up and running. Well, i'm here. Good luck dolls. Event kickoffs arent what they used to be.

I'm here, Koko and I have a lot of cafeine in me so I'm good for the the rest of the day, hahaha!
    Already opened my first box... Kash... oh well, will come in handy for the next dating event!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Yay. I've been up and grinding....I got cash in my 1st box, remembered nothing good happens in my lucky box.....moved to the right for the other 2 games 1st boxes.....Stars in each. Can you imagine the luck? Now, next time I have to remember right off the bat that my lucky box stinks. Morning Linda. Morning everyone. Anyone get any good prizes yet?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh how lucky, Koko! I am not getting my hopes up for any good items in my first three boxes, just gotta keep my eyes on the prize: the Throwback box! Pink Kayla-promdress gown, you will be mine one day *dramatically holds up a fist and laughs like a crazy person*
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Oh come on, there has to be more than 2 of us up and grinding.........;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I am! But it's almost 6pm here. :p

Cash in my first box, of course!

Hi Bilal. Do you have a usual box? I moved one box to the right....got 25 Stars. I really think my good luck box has turned sour, which I turned around by dropping my lucky one. Give it a shot: ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Cash here too! Was hoping some stars or energy to help to grind smoothly.

Linda sending my prayers to you get the pink dress, feels like a huge victory when one of us a get that long awaited item!;)
    Event kickoffs arent what they used to be.

No wonder this is happening, the lack of fan service in the game makes people very discouraged to come here and ask for things, once they don't feel listened.

We're a vocal minority that keep insisting and reapeting tirelessly our chants here, but sometimes the will goes away to some people and they go away with it!

Hmm...that's so strange that Ms. Goody two shoes has never ever seen Tyler hanging out at the club/restaurant after they've gotten married:confused:. He's always at his apartment and he lives at all of his wife's homes. He's kinda like her ex hub Jack.

Bort lives at Club Tulip! It's like his home, I always can find him there. Vats flirted with him there back in 2014, Tulip is where everything started to them. Bort is a British guy and can't stay away from his roots. Can you remember where you found Tyler? Maybe he hangs out there aswell!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I would have to guess that I met Noah at Oak. Or Panino? Brew Palms? hmmm Apple like's her drink. lol. Maybe I'll go skulk around and see if I run into him.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ok, 2 hours later.....no accidental running into Noah. Maybe he really IS staying home with my babies from a previous hubby. What are you dolls up to? 2nd prize? I'm going slowly for one game. This will be the time I make it to the TB. :) I can feel it. How about you Vats? We know Linda is going for the prize.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Man I had a slow start this morning. Worked till almost midnight last night so obviously did not get up at 5 to start! Busy day, could only get to the first box so far and...... got kash. But i am hopeful cause 5 of my boxes in the palette was stars!

Unlike a lot of people I do actually enjoy parties. But the thing that really annoys me about them is that you do not earn relationship points with friends. What i with that?! It drives me nuts!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got energy in the first box and money in the second :(
    Not sure if I will continue grinding, because I have problems with my game. It keeps freezing and I have to restart it. Very annoying and upsetting. I started a thread in Support Subforum, so if anyone has the same problem, please back me up on there.

I also noticed that the game takes up more storage space, has any of you guys notice that too or is it just me?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

KateP, try to clear the CACHE of the game (not data, please) in your device, sometimes it helps to free the storage a little bit.

Got cash again, blergh! But I'm at a good pace, if I don't sleep too much I'll finish the event lol.

Now I need help from one of you guys, pick a number from 1 to 8 and the I'll pick the box with that number when I reach the gold box. Let's test if you're a lucky one!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I vote for number 4!! That's my favorite number :P
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!