⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    In addition can you add Kim's super long hair as a purchaseable item instead of a earnable
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Which hair colors would you like to see us add to the game?

I would love to see an auburn hair color, dark blue hair color, and purple hair especially for the darker to darkest skinned dolls☺.

Edit: Also, will there ever be a separate standardized natural eyebrow colors for both gendered dolls inside of the wardrobe please? And thanks for implementing these suggestions in-game.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Woohoo! Got excited!

I agree about having a proper darker brown/slightly black hair color as the Kardashians have in the game. That is the most common hair color in the world, kinda weird that isn't an option yet.

And also I would love to have a dark blonde with ash undertones as Taylor's:
    n0zSB5M.jpg

The golden blonde we have depending on the lowlights/highlitghts of the hairstyle can look like a poor dye job. Brassy hair is a nightmare!

And YASSS, well reminded Carol! Be able to change eyebrow/beard hair colors.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FreshaVocaDoFreshaVocaDo Registered Users 1 Posts
    - Organised pages for countries eg. Europe, US, Americas, Asia, Oceania.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I want an option to travel from one place to another without having to open the travel menu. A "Next location" button or something similar. With the current amount of locations, the travel menu is no longer cutting it.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    I know it's been said before here, but there really needs to be a better way to manage the jobs that need to be done for businesses that we've shelled out lots of K Stars for. It seems a bit tricky and unfair that there's not something that tells you exactly when something can be worked. I keep a list of when I do jobs for my businesses among other things (how many homes I have and how much the ones I need to buy are, how many pets I have and which I still need, ect.) to make my gameplay smoother and more enjoyable and it would be nice to not have to put in extra work.

Thanks!
    IOS :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd like a tennis bracelet. A nice 10Karat diamond tennis bracelet. And more 'other hand' jewelry...rings, bracelets...
    and this hairstyle without the starfish. A nice little crystal hair clip in its place would rock if something has to be there for the style.

IMG_1659.jpg

I'd love the hair. Eta: you can't go wrong with Bags, Boots & Baubles.
    Those Bal bags in K&K are drool worthy
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • swagkittieswagkittie Registered Users 22 Posts
    more locations such as:

- seoul
    - rio (there needs to be more cities in south america)
    - honolulu (with some sort of beach mansion)
    - detroit or chicago
    - juneau (possibly with a nice cabin-like home?)
    - phoenix
    - berlin
    - atlanta

and also

- some sort of cruise ship (would be a good place for gigs)
    - outdoor (as in front and back yard) furniture options for your house (not for condos or apartments though)
    - balconies with furniture for condos/apartments
    - some weekend events could be sales on all the clothing or just the designer brands idk
    - selling houses and ownership of stores
    - bringing pets from one house to another
    - ability to own more businesses (such as magazines, restaurants, hotels, etc.)
    Add Me On GC (swagkittie)
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    I am just a regular player - but was thinking if we start a thread like this the glu gods might notice....I really don't understand why we have so few makeup options. Heck even silly games like "Mall World" have way way more options....(and i never spent a nickel on Mall World lol)

I find the free colors are as a rule either overly dark or bright - in other words they look more like paint by number colors then makeup. More realistic makeup colors would be so much better. I mean seriously who would ever wear the blue eyeshadow shades in real life? Nothing wrong with blue eyeshadow - but the shadw should compliment not look as if the doll has used a very thick magic marker!

BTW I am NOT suggesting that these new colors for eyemakeup/lipstick/nail polish should be free. I am fine with the 10/30/10 KStar thing.

Also - I would be very happy if more eye/lip/nail colors could be the same so as to coordinate everything better.

OK here are my suggestions:

Eyemakeup - way way more neutral tones - the free colors are simply way too bright in most cases. The pay ones are ok but more variety would be great! Unless you are obsessed with purple they need more variety! How about some beige,brown,nude, tan...you get the picture - NEUTRALS!! Also what about: olive green, nice less strident blue shades, pale pink, shades of grey (we don't need 50 - but a half dozen would be great!), orange/yellow/rust shades...

Lipstick - Again with the purples.... If the kardasians love purple all well & good p- but could we please have some other lip color choices? The free ones are actually not too bad - @ least the first 4 choices....(neutral, light pink, coral, hot pink & bright red) - but after that? ! Show me a real life person who likes those bright purple, black, turquoise & orange shades & I will show you a pig that flies...Ok maybe the black in gothic circles...but otherwise....ugh!
    The paid choices are ok - but as with eyes way too much purple; too much darkness & simply not enough colors. For goodness sake why can't we have more normal red, pink, wine, shades etc? Like in a drugstore.

Nailpolish - Wow - All I can say is the free ones are almost all bad. Seriously - lime green? yellow? WHY??? Pink purple black white are ok - but shades could be better..(of pink & purple)
    As for paid choices I loved (and bought) the neutral looking pink.
    otherwise the colors are not great....Most are (as above) either crazy bright or too dark. Its either murky dark purple/brown or just plain *** choices like that horrid pale green.....

Anyway gotta stop here as have written more then enough

but yeah...

does anyone else think we need a makeup update? .........

PS - how about a dozen new shades with each game update....hmm?

***Note From Koko
    Hi, I've moved to the Official Suggestion thread.Thanks for understanding, and welcome. :)
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    Just wanted to say YES! re DelphineGarnier's re disliking distressed jeans....I also cannot see the point of making our dolls look like hobos....I DO realize that it is a "style" but i really do not think it is a good style. Lately almost all earn able pants have been distressed jeans..would be great to @ least have a 50/50 ratio between those and normal nice looking clothes.....

A few holes are not too bad - but seriously - the ones with the black pj top....argh!

In a related note - why on earth would anyone want boots with no toes? I can tell you where I live that would be a recipe for
    toe removal surgery! Seriously though - if one wants shoes that do not cover ones toes - one buys sandals.....IMHO......
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    **Forum**

-A centralized VIP subscription thread, or better yet two separate ones. One for the new VIP and one for the old VIP subscription. Can't we have a single thread? I can already hear moderation calling "No". There are over ten threads about that topic alone, and NONE have been combined.

-More emoticons.

-A centralized Cassio thread. Again over 11 threads about him.

**KKH**

-Ryan Starr as a manager; R.T. is about as clueless and useless as Simon, shout out to whoever created him.

-New VIPs

-The ENTIRE Kardashian Kollection from Sears in game

-Pop Glam in New Delhi, REMOVE that waste of a hotel

-MORE items from NARS and Spring

-Makeup from Revlon, Maybelline New York, and Covergirl

-ALL as Shop My Closets: 1, 2, 3, 4

-THIS WITH THE JACKET AND THIS WEDDING DRESS

-More purses with puppies in them

-CELEBRITY NPCs AVAILABLE FOR PHOTO SHOOTS AND ACTING JOBS. NOT JUST APPEARANCES.

-OLD VIP SUBSCRIPTION OFFERED TO EVERYONE

-OLD VIP GETS THE SPECIAL STORYLINES

-Nightclub in Tribeca owned by Tom Lord

-Nightclub/bar in San Francisco

-Golden Gate Studios replaces Unity Theater in San Francisco

-A few things from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

-HARLAND, MIRANDA, AND TABTHA (if player has not chosen one for So Chic Hamptons) available for hire at So Chic San Diego and/or Chevier Toronto WITH THE SAME WEEKLY REWARDS

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    -Hermes birkin purses.
    -Chanel bages
    - Locations like Ibiza, Frankfurt, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Calgary, Cancun, Phuket, Chicago or Washington Dc
    - More Christian Louboutin Shoes
    -Jumpsuits that are purchasable
    -Python otk boots Kim wore a couple times this year
    -Purchasable Gowns
    -More long hair styles
    -Makeup free option
    -More of Kim's outfits like these in this link https://ibb.co/album/cAVoTv
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I loved Happy's suggestions in the 2017 fashion suggestion thread but I'm moved to post here and ask Glu to please figure out a way to put handbags in hands instead of over the shoulder. Handbags become awkward armpit bags as they are now in the game. Maybe put clutches and handbags in the opposite hand (than they are now) so our dolls can still preen and look at their nails with the current one used. Just a thought. Thanks! <3
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • swagkittieswagkittie Registered Users 22 Posts
    I have a few suggestions for the wardrobe:
    - A mermaid/trumpet-style dress, like these (https://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD1591308) but possibly with lace or cutouts, idk. I don't believe there is one in the game.
    - A tattoo-style choker necklace would be cute.
    - A hairstyle with two French braids.
    - A hairstyle with glitter roots, most likely part of a New Year event or something.
    - More dresses with jackets or cardigans.
    - Loose-fitting crop tops, not just the tight ones.
    - Double-pierced earrings?
    Add Me On GC (swagkittie)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I loved Happy's suggestions in the 2017 fashion suggestion thread but I'm moved to post here and ask Glu to please figure out a way to put handbags in hands instead of over the shoulder. Handbags become awkward armpit bags as they are now in the game. Maybe put clutches and handbags in the opposite hand (than they are now) so our dolls can still preen and look at their nails with the current one used. Just a thought. Thanks! <3

Clutches and handbags would be nice
  • PetaPeta Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think that they need to update it so people can change their characters body size to what they see fit
  • sueolisueoli Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sit down and get ready for some high quality feedback, that I am writing to avoid working on my essay that is due in a few days. Because I am a professional. And diamonds are made under pressure. And my life is a mess but... Here. We. Is.

LESS CLINGY PARTNER. Concept: a healthy, stable relationship built on trust.
    I leave the restaurant after our date, to get a call from the same person telling me they missed me and want another date? I take a break from going on dates for ONE DAY to focus on a throwback event, and they feel we're growing apart? I had a nap and missed our date, so now they're LEAVING ME?? They're throwing our MARRIAGE out the window because I OVERSLEPT????? DOES OUR VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIP MEAN NOTHING TO THEM????????? For the love of God, please make it stop.

DRESS UP NPCS IN THE CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/HAIR/EYES/LIPS YOU OWN. I really don't want to purchase the same hair colour nine times, just because I am tired of everyone in my contact list having blue hair and blue lips.

CHANGE YOUR ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP TO A PROFESSIONAL ONE. And vice-versa. The only option I had at the time was to take their number, but as I have a partner, it would be fanTASTIC if I could use them as work contacts instead. Also goes for the real-life friends I made the mistake of "jokingly" inviting to a date the first day I played and that now are heartbroken and unable to help me with anything in the game.

FIX THE REAL LIFE FRIENDS LIST. I am connected through game centre (RIP) and Facebook (doesn't work). I know I have friends who play, ok, I am not alone in this boat, but they won't show up on my list. Please, please, pretty please fix this so we can connect our games. Does a friendship in real life even count if you don't have them added in your game? I don't think so.

SAME SAVED GAME ON DIFFERENT PLATFORMS. I know, this is a wild concept. Especially since just about any other game has this nailed down. BUT if this could be done, KKH would become my all time favourite game. All time. Beating 'Zelda'. And '102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue'.

UP THE K-STAR PRIZES/LOWER THE AMOUNT OF K-STARS NECESSARY TO BUY ITEMS. With so many things costing K-stars in the game, it should be possible to earn K-stars without having to spend K-stars (like in the new shops and restaurants etc where you can earn 2 weekly stars if you buy the place for 65 stars). I'd gladly watch half an hour worth of ads to get that swish furniture in Dublin or better yet the squirrel in Toronto. I just can't afford to spend money. I'm a student. My dinners consist of water. Cold. Because I can't afford electricity. Please send help.

If you don't want to lower prices, some solutions could be to:
    A. UP THE CHANCE OF GETTING REWARD THROUGH VIP ACTION - I have only gotten a reward twice, and I've only invited VIPS to all my projects the last two weeks. (And I made sure they were invited to the appropriate projects.)
    B. IF YOU MAX OUT A PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP, EACH TIME YOU MEET THEM YOU EARN A K-STAR - I mean, the hi is nice to hear, but some actual cold hard stars would be ace.
    C. WEEKLY GIFT A K-STAR TO EACH OF YOUR REAL LIFE FRIENDS FOR FREE - this would add an incentive to get your friends to play actively, giving you more revenue.

UP THE CASH REWARDS. It is almost impossible to save up enough cash to buy a house, let alone all the furniture in it, without spending K-stars. Which brings me to the next idea: ADD A WEEKLY PROJECT TO UP THE CASH REWARD FROM SOCHIC.

Ok, so these are a few things I wanted to give you feedback on. I want to make clear that i absolutely love the game, and all of these things would just help make my gaming experience even better. Keep up the good work, I have every bit of confidence that you will eventually sort out any issues there are with the game, and I look forward to still be playing it at that time.

CHEERS.
  • LodoLodo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Would LOVE to have the ability to add other users in-app with some code/username. With iOS 10 they have removed the ability to add friends on Game Center, so it is impossible to add from anywhere except Facebook. I'd like to add users who aren't connected to my Facebook, and there's no other option without GC.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm never sure when I'm leveling up so when I get close I have to be careful so I don't lose the extra level up energy. Needless to say, something that gives us a % of how many more xp we need would be nice
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Have an option to buy throwback boxes for cash
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I wouldn't mind something like a crop top for the guys, like this - http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/16/17/480x723/gettyimages-484631509.jpg

please consider it GLU!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    It would be so cool if I could be able to see my friends doll in-game name instead of their Facebook name. I luv that feature on K&K, so please make it happen at KKH.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Finally be friends with Willow Pape or Dirk Diamonds and we'll be bestfriends and we get some ready made outfits (could be purchasable) to finally change their look like giving them a major makeover like most bestfriends do to each other. And so on, we'll get story lines where they'll finally marry each other and they'll have children and they'll get their own house in a current or new location where we could go in to visit and then we'll have play dates with our children.

In short, Become FRIENDS with Willow Pape or Dirk Diamonds Storyline to get these:
    • Ready-made customizations/outfits for Willow Pape and Dirk Diamonds available for free or purchase
    • Willow Pape and Dirk Diamonds getting married storyline
    • Willow Pape and Dirk Diamonds getting a House(storyline or not)
    • Willow Pape and Dirk Diamonds getting children storyline
    • Willow Pape and Dirk Diamonds friendship storylines
    • Willow Pape and Dirk Diamonds kids' play date storylines
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
    Can SYS returns back for the weekend events and not only midweek events? Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Christine JonesChristine Jones Registered Users 8 Posts
    Please notice and consider my suggestions ( for female doll ) :
    ∙ Up to a billions fans
    ∙ Add Kanye West, Riccardo Tisci, Caitlyn Jenner, Rob Kardashian and Scott Disick into the game
    ∙ Add toddlers
    ∙ Add ombré lips and more ombré hairs
    ∙ Can change dyed hairs into one colour
    ∙ More poses including selfie pose
    ∙ Can take a picture with 3 people or more
    ∙ More eyebrows, eyes and lips. Maybe a chin or lips stud
    ∙ Add some Asian country like Hong Kong, Viet Nam, Singapore and Thailand
    ∙ Add a motorbike, a limo and bodyguards
    ∙ A clothing brand for kids
    ∙ Add blushes and dimple
    ∙ More side-shaved hairs
    ∙ More tasks for Kim bot
    ∙ New looks for Anna Dello Russo, Kourtney and Khloé
    ∙ More celebrity perks prizes
    ∙ Can date at homes
    ∙ More tasks
    ∙ Add Andre Leon Talley’s fashions to the store
    ∙ Add more tattoes
    ∙ Add nude colours for lips
    ∙ Can pose with pets and trophies
    ∙ ” Who wore it better” and runway background
    ∙ Can carry stuffs like a guitar, a backpack and an umbrella
    ∙ More clothing brands
    Thank you Glu admin !
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    RT, as our Brand Manager, could be really helpful to help organize our businesses. It would be great if we could go to him to learn which of our business are now ready to be worked that week, instead of going around to each business in each city individually, or tracking it on a spreadsheet or something outside of the game. We could just ask RT, and he could say "SCSD is ready for a gig!" "Chevier Toronto has customers to make happy!" or something-- we have so many businesses now, it can be really hard to keep track.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    A Throwback box event where all the boxes are throwbacks. Not just the last one which only some people can manage to get to.

And at least occasionally have an SYS where you don't have to purchase an item to participate.

A bright red nail polish color option
    Platform: Android

Male dolls can change the color of their beard and mustache different from their hair and eyebrows
    Please add Kim's outfit in Colorado poster into the game and please don't remove the fur coat
  • EuSarolliEuSarolli Registered Users 1 Posts
    Be able to take photo with 2 friends and wanna take a picture with my 2 son and daughter (husband carry one child and me the other one) ... And most important point : When we gonna take out our children ? The baby grow up and be a toddler ... ✌😉 THANK YOU _ Eunice Sarolli 😘