Update Fever 6.4 -

1234568Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Soundspretty we know it wasn't intentional. So often we start reading and may miss something. We know Amy didn't cheat and we know Soundspretty didn't know it was Amy's screenshot. I've reached out to Amy as well. Maybe when a little time has passed she'll slip in and see the outpouring of support. deep breath everyone, and let's all think good thoughts. Right now my good thoughts are when the fudge will they call me into my drs appt. Don't beat yourself up. It was an honest mistake. You are very sweet and no one thinks you meant Amy or any other member of tour forum family. (Boy I wish my game was still on my phone
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    We have a ton of exciting content to share with you in future updates, which will be available for everyone.

Looking forward to that! Thanks for keeping the game so lively with these new features! :o

So far I've won a crystal trophy in all 5 categories:

zNJXISm.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow congratulations buddy! That's a lot of effort, you should get a trophy for seeking trophies lol.

Maybe I should give a try, I don't know I'm at max level and fans, no goals and I believe we have at least 2 weeks before a new update, but I'm lazy to figure out how all this works...

If anyone step up and make a tutorial of which kind of action buttons and gigs we should seek to achieve each trophy, we thank you in advance!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I think the trophies and the case are awesome, but.....our Cannes trophy case only has one, but I'm ok with having them in the Mgmt. Building. I have 3 in one game and 2 in the other two.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    If anyone step up and make a tutorial of which kind of action buttons and gigs we should seek to achieve each trophy, we thank you in advance!;)

I'd say River Ranch for appearances, and PopGlam for photoshoots. Both are in Montana. Just wait for the 8 energy action to appear, tapping those will help you progress towards the achievements.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    I'd say River Ranch for appearances, and PopGlam for photoshoots. Both are in Montana. Just wait for the 8 energy action to appear, tapping those will help you progress towards the achievements.

this is great info Thank You Bilal.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary