KK:H Update v6.5.1

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oooh, well in that case I hope it's something like Chevier Toronto, or even better with a daily payout. A salon maybe?

It gets boring with these weekly appearances at the fashion house, ice club, art gallery and the gym.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Gee, maybe its that rafio staion after all. Lol. Btw....not a hint of anything in google. I'm thinking she probably said "all my life i've dreamed of owning ........." well, i know one place I can get an absolute answer about all things KUWtK. Her name is Hanbag Fetish, I know her from that other forum. If anyone knows it's her. These dolls are intense. One used to vaycay at a friends house, whose mother's sister lived across from Kim back in 2010. She used to go stand in the elegant driveway in front of the gates and have her picture taken. But Handbag knows everything. I'll see if I can find her.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats...what did you eat that was bad? I was sick Tuesday...chills spent the day in bed with my devices. Couldn't eat. Sounds like wewere suffering together separately.glad you're better now. PUTERhead brought me a vanilla milkshake tuesday night, and it helped. :rolleyes: maybe he should have brought one for you as well. What flavor Vats? Are you a Vanilla or chocolate fan? Very glad yoou're better.

I'm used to eat just small portions of food, everytime I eat a little bit further, my stomach tortures me. I'm better though, glad you're too. Chocolate for sure!

Dream business... A hair salon, where after we purchase it, randomly are offered to us store's hairstyles with discounts and also throwback hairstyles pop up to be bought there XD.

#hairilusions
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • KajaKaja Registered Users 18 Posts
    Well at the risk of bringing down the excitement levels / and yes, I'm harping on - but I'm just hoping that the new update lets me get back in the game! - I'm still locked out since 6.4.0 - and no advice is helping... depressing seeing all this that I'm missing out on - I don't usually go more than a few days without playing....��
    Aww, i am so sorry. And you're right. My absolute biggest dream would be an jpdate that resolved the issues. The loading and entry to the game, the freeze. Any other game threatening things.

And don't ever feel bad about sharing. Good, bad, we love the game, we're here and we're family. Kray kray forum family but still.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I am heartbroke - just got word from customer care after looking into my game ID that my save file is corrupt and I would need to start all over again with a new game and character....all they would do is restore my purchases...

3 years of gameplay just wasted - marriage, two babies, all levels, houses, cars - gone...

I can't start over - what if this happened again at some point?

Word of warning all - enjoy playing - but be aware that you could just have it all taken away without warning...life lessons huh!?

As Kris J would say "I'm done!"
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Kaja wrote: ยป
    I am heartbroke - just got word from customer care after looking into my game ID that my save file is corrupt and I would need to start all over again with a new game and character....all they would do is restore my purchases...

3 years of gameplay just wasted - marriage, two babies, all levels, houses, cars - gone...

Word of warning all - enjoy playing - but be aware that you could just have it all taken away without warning...life lessons huh!?

I am so sorry. That's awful
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    The dream come true is actually a really cool business you can buy!

I know for me a "dream come true" is not some business that my sim is not going to have time to run when she has 5+ story lines and goals. Whatever business it is will probably cost x amount of k-stars. As far as this and future updates go, I keep hoping for a Golden Retriever, that red convertible, Pasadena and Burbank in the CA travel menu, Golden Gate Studios in San Francisco, new VIPs, a So Glamm event sequel. Not to mention this old VIP, I'm sure there are players who want it, and since they want to nickel and dime players, then offer it to everyone and give us the exclusive story lines as well. I also keep hoping for Ryan Starr as a manager, why the hell was that option ignored with this update. It was nice to meet RT but it looks like the best he can do with his "professional skills" is send my girl on a wild goose chase for a trophy and book her a guest spot on some obscene sketch comedy show.

Exactly what happened to me a few months ago. Took them nearly two months to send my purchases but as for everything else from events and special quests, gone. It didn't even matter that I provided screenshots.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Aw this is terrible. So sorry Kaja. โ˜น Did you happen to move some KKH files or deleted some KKH files before? I wonder how your save file got corrupted... I mean I hope it doesn't happen to you again and to other KKH players. โ˜น
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
    Aww Kaja, I'll so sorry. I hope you decide to start again, and send the receipts so your starshop purchases can be restored. This is very sad, and I feel bad for you and any lost game. Take a few days and decide if you must, but please give the game another chance.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aw this is terrible. So sorry Kaja. โ˜น Did you happen to move some KKH files or deleted some KKH files before? I wonder how your save file got corrupted... I mean I hope it doesn't happen to you again and to other KKH players. โ˜น

That's the worse part Syndra - all I did was update the KKH app on my iPad when 6.4.0 was released - as we all excitedly do whenever they're available! - game was and continues to be, stuck on "loading"...I could care less about having my purchases restored...that won't get me back 3 years of progress...and "earnt" money & kstars...
  • dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I hope they allow energy gifts Bundles along with hairs friends plz glu gods please
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Maybe a cosmetics business?
    I hope it's today. :) Update Update Update Update Update Update ;) Ok, that's my mini chant. I just woke up. I'll do better later. Now I'd love a cosmetic company, but life's dream .......what has Kim wanted to do that she hasn't done yet? I'm excited. You too?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I hope it's today too, can't wait!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I think we should keep an eye on social media. Update/spoilers/update/spoilers....I don't know what to chant for or where to do it anymore. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    A cool business we can buy....

Maybe it's a studio where you can design clothing and accessories that go into the closet so that we can wear them. That would be great!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We need an update ASAP!

And it has to be a good one that accomplish to keep people interested in the game (not talking about the 'enhanced' games here that are spread all over social media), all this emptiness and quietness isn't for free.

People aren't even changing clothes and this hasn't to do with the freeze that plagues some players. I love this game and don't want to see it to downhill.:(

Maybe I'm a bit paranoic this Monday. Just a bit more than the usual lol.
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
    *Patiently waiting for the update while sipping coffee*
    200w.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I think an update will do us all some good. I know a lot of members feel the glam and knockout outfits haven't been as plentiful lately, I've read a lot of comments about that. But I know the reason I'm not changing as much is because of the freeze. I literally have a case of the left hand not seeing what the right one is doing. because to me, my Androids are like a doll in each hand. At least Z froze in a new outfit, the cute pajamas with silver flats. It's like she's not getting dressed till Kat gets out of that PREfacechanges image of April 2016....which is what she was frozen in till August. I love that outfit but for the love of heaven and the game, I want to burn it. We DO need a GoodWill Bin. Get that evil dress out of Kats waredrobe...and the so glam eyes that worked on the preCustomization she now looks like that face in What's the Matter with Baby Jane. Oops...whatever happened to Baby Jane.

7d69fa7a7a28ae1e55d6066b331cb526.gif

Oh dear, I digressed. Anyway, I think fix the freeze, glam up the clothes and we'll be great again. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh.aliciakkh.alicia Registered Users 1 Posts
    wheres the update?
    We don't know when, but we're hoping for early this week. ; ). Welcome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    The update is out! We can FINALLY customize our eyebrow color *happy dance*
    Thank glu!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HazelC wrote: ยป
    The update is out! We can FINALLY customize our eyebrow color *happy dance*
    Thank glu!

Yay thanks for the info but Google play store doesn't even have the update yet. It's coming later though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

OMG OMG SEOUL??? My hometown???? Y'all actually listened to me when I suggested Seoul as a new location??? I literally didn't even read the rest of the description of this update lmao
  • WesliciousWeslicious Registered Users 21 Posts
    Lol, I did wonder with Kalinda's 'a dream come true' mini spoiler if it would be theme park related given that's Disney's tag line.

Hurry up Play Store, I wanna see it!!!
    Yay updating right now!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Uhm.. I opened the game because I was excited to see the clothes inspired by the streets of Seoul but like I'm not really sure if they've ever even looked at a picture of Korean street fashion. I mean, I don't want to be rude but it's a little insulting..
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Can someone tell me where the theme park is?
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Can someone tell me where the theme park is?
    Maybe K-World? I'm pretty sure it's their take on Lotte World but tremendously smaller and less impressive.