Weekend Event 4/28/17 - Celebrate the onset of Taurus

Comments

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Since this is my first weekend event for a long time since I last played. I was wondering what time it usually starts? Around the same time as K&K? And how many points/stars do I need to earn to complete this event?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Since this is my first weekend event for a long time since I last played. I was wondering what time it usually starts? Around the same time as K&K? And how many points/stars do I need to earn to complete this event?

The event usually starts on Fridays at 5 AM EST for me. It's 600 points to complete the entire event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It nearly 7 hours from the time of this post. Ok it is 7 hours and 6 minutes from the timeof this post.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I really like the earnable shoes and i get such a 90s MTV VJ Duffy vibe from the giftbox stuff...does that show my age a bit? lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    So it wouldn't start right after the midweek event finishes?
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Koko!

EARNABLES

Sandals ★★ (this is something my momma would wear)
    Pink pants ★★★ (so-so)
    Floral top with black blazer ★★★★★ (the only item I like about this weekend event)

GB ITEMS

Bag ★★★
    ½
    (it's cute; versatile)
    Hair ★★★ (it's OK)
    Shoes ★★★ (IDK if there's anything in the closet that goes with these shoes)
    Shirt under dress ★★★★★ (it's a trend so Y NOT?)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Same here. I'm a Taurus too. So *high five* to that❗ Yay❗☺ I'll be turning 26 on May 10th even though I'm usually getting mistaken for being a 16 yr old lol

that's so cool Carol my sister turns 26 on May 9th

Happy early birthday to you and everyone else on here who has a birthday in May! :)
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I appreciate that the guys' top is the second prize and the jeans are the third. I've got so many pairs of pants because usually Ilmari can only make it as far as the second one. I might pull an all-nighter and go for the hair if it looks good on him, though, because I was just thinking yesterday that he needed something like that.

The girls' clothes are all kind of weird and not my style, to be honest, but I've got several things I didn't think I'd like that ended up really growing on me.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    I luv the earn able shoes and the pants but most definitely not the blazer. I'm not a fan of the floral designed style. It looks like my granny's rug.

Granny's rug lol
    Thanks for posting the spoiler btw koko
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I love the floral granny rug style <3
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Thank you for the spoilers Koko!

EARNABLES

Sandals ★★ (this is something my momma would wear)
    Pink pants ★★★ (so-so)
    Floral top with black blazer ★★★★★ (the only item I like about this weekend event)

GB ITEMS

Bag ★★★
    ½
    (it's cute; versatile)
    Hair ★★★ (it's OK)
    Shoes ★★★ (IDK if there's anything in the closet that goes with these shoes)
    Shirt under dress ★★★★★ (it's a trend so Y NOT?)

Loved your rate system Syndra!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yup, up at 4, ready to start at 5 is the plan. But plans dont always work. Lol. Babas gf came home from school to cheer him, so i spent the afternoon cooking. Ilm convertibpng her. Shes begun having a meatball or two with the pasta. She tried some meatloaf off babas plate....i've turned my share of vegetarians. I love cooking for them the best. Come for thecheesecake, you'll stay for my meatloaf. Lol.

See you in the morning. Vats, i did few pics with kat....i'll post them tomorrow. You havent seen her new face. Loving the eyebrows, and i see the distiction between the different blonde eyebrows. Had to see it in the big screen. Sleep tights dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Anyone up and playing?? I am and I'm about to open the free box, woohoo!!

ETA: Ok, I might have 'woohoo-ed' too soon... got Kash in my free box... Oh well, off grinding for the earnables!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I got kstars in Iolanthe's free gift box, which is what I wanted. Possible point of interest for some people: I had all 4 gb items in my pallate, all grouped together in the four middle boxes.

Also, does anybody else ever have a gig cut off early for them? I keep very accurate notes about what gigs I'm doing, where, and what time they start and end when I do several at once, and I know for a fact I started an 8-hour gig at 9:30pm so it would end at 5:30am, and yet it ended (at least) 15 minutes early.
    Good morning. Well I was up at about 4:50 started taking out spam and then quickly started the game. I wasn't doing GBs this weekend. So I quickly did 2 reality shows per game and sat ready to take my free box. ok. you know what happens. you tap the free one it's not what you wanted......and boom. You're off to the races. I had one palette where I picked event points, event points, event points. Ok, so that games's done. no... I'm teasing. I played a little more and went back in. This time the bartender was serving energy. Lots of energy. lol. When the dust settled......all 3 of my girls got the black jumper with the ugly shirt underneath. Yeah, ugly. However it's the fashion and the fashion may be ugly but it's fashion so we wear it. oh, yeah, and I chased it too. lol. I like it now. go figure.

And ThinkThistle.......stupid question I know, but is there any chance it was a 6 hour left over from an event. The timing in the game is pretty solid. I'm thinking you started and then went to bed, ready to finish when you got up? But you got the announcement of what you earned from the finished gig. Was it storyline? What was the gig? I'm sorry this happened. Whenever I don't finish with 5, because I stepped away I immediately think of what achievement run I just broke. I could have been at 149 perfect photoshoots one more for an achievement, got back to an event late and boom.....set back all the way to zero. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Anyone up and playing?? I am and I'm about to open the free box, woohoo!!

ETA: Ok, I might have 'woohoo-ed' too soon... got Kash in my free box... Oh well, off grinding for the earnables!

What time is it where you are girl? I'm so glad the event starts at 7pm here ..
    And ThinkThistle.......stupid question I know, but is there any chance it was a 6 hour left over from an event. The timing in the game is pretty solid. I'm thinking you started and then went to bed, ready to finish when you got up? But you got the announcement of what you earned from the finished gig. Was it storyline? What was the gig? I'm sorry this happened. Whenever I don't finish with 5, because I stepped away I immediately think of what achievement run I just broke. I could have been at 149 perfect photoshoots one more for an achievement, got back to an event late and boom.....set back all the way to zero. :(

I did a few gigs in both games so I don't remember specifically what it was (I only note the cities, not the gig names) but I'm certain it was an 8-hour because I was doing a 3-hour gig in the same game in that 2-hour window where it would have timed out. I didn't go to sleep (my schedule is arranged so that right about now - 7:30am - is when I should be getting to sleep) I was doing gigs all night on both Iolanthe and Ilmari's games. (Side note: I also missed out on Ilmari's 8-hour gig but that's because I was cutting it close and the game took a full four minutes to go from the street to the studio.) Like, I'm annoyed, but not Complaining. I'm just curious why that happens, because even though it doesn't happen a lot it's not the first time either.

Additional side note: Ilmari got the cute gift box hair with that hat and the bangs. I'm 2/2 in getting what I want out of gift boxes so, gig issues aside, it's been a lucky day.
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    My birthday is May 1st too!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    My box -

tumblr_op4asidoOp1swz9zro1_500.jpg

5 star might be the only time I'm ok with getting energy LOL! I have 4 shows down and will have enough time for two more before my shift at work starts and then I think I'll need 4 more to reach the first item? I'll close out the night with the first storyline.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Yeah, it was just one of those things I had to suggest. But you can send a ticket and ask Customer Care about it. There have been times I seriously could have used an extra few minutes and cursed the fact that the timer gave no leeway.....times up and that's it. So, for it to happen to a players disadvantage is something to ask about.

Like the time I was literally on my way to a date, had 6 or so hours left on the date timer, and suddenly I got a break up call. I took screenshots of everything, and CC explained that it was an algorithm and the game decided it was time to break up. They asked if I had declined the previous date. Answer was...yes. so, the gig ending short might be some dopey fluke that they can explain. Server hiccup? If you do contact them, let us know. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    EmilyJane wrote: »
    My birthday is May 1st too!

EmilyJane...Happy Birthday! What is your favorite color, and your fave cake. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Thanks for the spoilers Koko!

Taurus baby here too! So glad I'm not the only one :D

Will be turning 23 on May 6th and it feels so far away! Lol

Yay. Happy Birthday Stefan. I need to know your favorite color, and your fave cake. :) We have to celebrate properly. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What time is it where you are girl? I'm so glad the event starts at 7pm here ..
    I'm in the Netherlands, the event starts at 11am, so that is a pretty good time for me! Right now it is almost 3pm, so my weekend will start soon, yay!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Yay, three birthdays coming up!! Happy early birthday Stefan, EmilyJane and Ktinaavi!!

giphy.gif

My twins are turning seven this Tuesday, so we are celebrating that tomorrow for family and friends as we will be on holiday as of Monday!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    This was my free box pallet. I really wanted the hair, but I opened two additional boxes and have to stop there.

kao6e0.png
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Aww Happy Birthday to your precious babies. And we have Andrzej who's birthday just passed, then we have
    Ktinavvi, Carol, Emily Jane, and Stefan, and Linda's Twins. Come on Taurus Babies......show yourselves. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Cash in my GB :( I'm not crazy about the earnables this weekend but it's an easy professional and I need money after the midweek so why not.
    EmilyJane...Happy Birthday! What is your favorite color, and your fave cake. :)

Thank you! :) My favourite colour is burgundy, and my favourite cake is chocolate.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yay, three birthdays coming up!! Happy early birthday Stefan, EmilyJane and Ktinaavi!!

giphy.gif

My twins are turning seven this Tuesday, so we are celebrating that tomorrow for family and friends as we will be on holiday as of Monday!
    Thank you! Happy birthday to your twins :)