Monday Means May Day~ & A SYS MidWeek 5/2/17

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Maypole.jpg

This is a Maypole.

This is a Maypole on the first day of May.

maypole_Dancing.jpg

So, since this IS May 1st, and it IS a Monday, and we'll probably have a midweek event annoucement
in a while all come together to explain why we should be celebrating

But the real reason to celebrate.......
the Fairest MayDay Maiden of them all returns to us......
our very own glu goddess Kalinda should be back today.

Oh wow, think she brought us something from her vacay? (Even if she didn't travel, one might say a week away from us is the best time off she could have.) I bet she did.
I bet she brought us Spoilers!

Ok, so, now I've shown you the traditional MayPole (the one posted here is in Brentwood Calif. (Wonder if the Kardashian Lasses every danced around the pole on Mayday in their youth.) I've shown you May Day Maidens getting ready to do their thing.

I think it's only fitting, I show you a real May day Dance around the Maypole. Hang on.....I'll go find one.

So, Happy May, Happy May Day and here we are, waiting for Spoilers, Teasers, but most of all
Kalinda.
KKgg1.gif

Welcome Back Goddess Doll. Did you miss us?

ok, so, I'm hoping for something different but grateful for anything that brings us together working for prizes in the middle of the week. :)
Maypole.gif
Hey Threads open!

AlexConfetti.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    It would be nice if Glu switched it up and did a SYS for this midweek event, but my hopes are pretty low on that so I'm going to guess our usual 5-Star TB Event (Reality).
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey dolls!

Another Holiday here (this is the third consecutive 3-day extended weekend, 2017 has been a very lazy year so far), everything is closed and I'm done with my update storylines already.

Welcome back Kalinda, hope you had a great vacay time!

While the habitual news doesn't arrive, I'll keep dreaming of a store throwback, that includes my beloved missing hairstyles of course, acompanied by a VIP mid-week with 4 throwback boxes as prizes!:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Love the opening, Koko!!
    I'm hoping we will get a SYS Midweek event.
    And welcome back Kalinda, hope you had a great time!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Now Dolls, we all know that a 4 Tb prize mid week event is probably not going to happen at least in my lifetime lol, so we compromise. I was very very happy when it was throwback box throwback box and then a two-piece outfit. That was awesome. And it's midway between nothing and everything. And it would def put the pizazz back into things. Could you be happy with the last version SYS? We complained about the time, but the prizes were put in such a manner, 2 tbs then an outfit was so fair to everyone. So that would be my dream. I don't think we'll ever see 4 again. But's it's May Day! (1 month till our birthday month Vats.). I'll tell you, it brings a whole new meaning to pole dance.
    spoilers please spoilers please spoilers please
    spoilers please spoilers please spoilers pleaseAnd a BIG Welcome Back!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey dolls!

Another Holiday here (this is the third consecutive 3-day extended weekend, 2017 has been a very lazy year so far), everything is closed and I'm done with my update storylines already.

Welcome back Kalinda, hope you had a great vacay time!

While the habitual news doesn't arrive, I'll keep dreaming of a store throwback, that includes my beloved missing hairstyles of course, acompanied by a VIP mid-week with 4 throwback boxes as prizes!:rolleyes:

and my fangs. fangs fangs fangs
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I had a nice trip :)

I'm back with some big news! We're releasing another Show Your Style event this week.

We will continue to adjust the event schedule based on your feedback, so let us know what you think.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts

I'm back with some big news! We're releasing another Show Your Style event this week.

We will continue to adjust the event schedule based on your feedback, so let us know what you think.

Welcome back Kalinda and happy first day of May to everyone in this forum!!! Question: will the event be available for the facebook computer version of the game? :confused:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    A Show Your Style event???? Dios Mio, I never thought I'd see another one of those!

Thank you so much, Glu <3
    Oh my heart. What configyration of items...oh i have to sit down. Wait.... did i say we'd never see a sys in my lifetime or a 4 TB ? I need to know if m Ishould renew my gym membership.

Edit: ok i said "Now Dolls, we all know that a 4 Tb prize mid week event is probably not going to happen at least in my lifetime lol,"..so it's not over yet. If it's anything other than 4 TBs, i'm good. Wow. Ok, i have to make SURE I don't over sleep. I wonder what the item is?

And one more thing.....the pizazz jujust zazzed a bit. SYS SYS SYS SYS ,SYS I am soo happy. Thank you Kalinda. Thank you glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hey- I am wondering the same things kkhaddict92 is wondering...

That is; will this SYS be available on fb? I started playing in Dec 2016; and have never ever seen a SYS.....looking back @ the prev events thread I noticed a few during the time I had been playing (in early 2017 I think) ....which as I said I never ever got...
    So, I am REALLY REALLY hoping that SYS will be made available to those of us on fb....It is currently the only way I can play (only own a desktop - no cell no other device). Hoping that can be sorted.

:)
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    IS THIS A DREAM????

Kalinda, any chance we can get a spoiler on the item we have to design around? Or is it just a theme?
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    YAY, SYS returns finally. I'm actually excited and can hopefully participate :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I thought we will never have those again!!!! I hope this one is old school!
    Can't waittttttttttttt.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

How great that your trip was nice!!
    Oh my... a SYS!!! Woohooooooo ik so excited!! Thank you for sharing Kalinda!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I never thought I'd see the return of the SYS Event. I'm so happy rn *sobs*
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    Sys????!!! Yaaaaasssssss!
    See what a special day MayDay is? I am so thrilled. Bryond belief. Ok, gotta plan everything , start uber hydrating for that silent alarm.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU glu, and Kalinda, when you leave we miss you. When yiu come back...boy do you bring presents.
    thank_you.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Anyone else have the special offer for the glittery blue dress come up?!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »

Yes! So I guess that's what we're styling tomorrow?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Cchaircc wrote: »

Yep got this offer:

IMG_9911.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    2nishz4.jpg

It's so pretty!! Bought it as soon as I saw it!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    That is such a shimmery Purple dress. And only 35Stars? And best thing....it's a live dress. It soarkles likes diamo ds. Oh baby. I think the love of the Anniversary is starting to spill out from glu. I can't thank yiu enlugh for this one. And...such a magnificent dress for the early morning walk of shame. Ooh, can we have stockings with a run or two please?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...that's so strange that I don't see that purchasable dress on my game:confused:

Yay I'm kinda happy that the voting event is tomorrow. Yippee❗

Now I'm hoping that it's free to play rather than pay to play type of event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Carol, i havent gotten it on Android yet. Is that a thin turquoide panel down the sides? A purple turquoise dress, that,
    Gulp...sparkles? I don't think O can take any more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I have a special offer for Sebastian, but I haven't found what item it is. :p
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Let's not talk about what? I'm so confused.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I have a special offer for Sebastian, but I haven't found what item it is. :p

It's a hairstyle! I can see Glu pulling out all the long hairstyles now!

81mDLZ9.png
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol, i havent gotten it on Android yet. Is that a thin turquoide panel down the sides? A purple turquoise dress, that,
    Gulp...sparkles? I don't think O can take any more.

I saw that dress inside of my doll's wardrobe. I would've purchased the dress, but then again I only intend to spend my kstars on V.I.P. events. It seems like the dress will most likely be an requirement to participate for this week's show your style event:mad:(just by looking at the voting icon). And it'll only be available for a limited time. (Sigh) Oh well I wished that the dress costed cash instead of kstars :(.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Naimonster wrote: »
    It's a hairstyle! I can see Glu pulling out all the long hairstyles now!

81mDLZ9.png

Thanks, Nai!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    So excited to have an SYS event again!! By far my favorite event..love seeing everyone's looks...yay!!!