Vip Gold subscription gigs

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
Sorry if there's another thread about this but I searched and couldn't find anything. I'm using the gold trial right now and i want to know how many gigs there are and if they're done for this recent update. Also would I get the gigs from when the subscription program first started or just the ones from when I signed up?
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    A far as i know, yoou get the special subscription storyline each month you have a membership. You don't get all theones thst came before. The month i had it i bekieve there were 3 gigs in that storyline. And i'm pretty sure there is one subscription storyline per month. As far as the specific gigs for this month, someone still subscribing will probably come along with more info for you. Nice to see you again Queen Sukii
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah, nice to see you around QueenSukii!

So it's true, we don't receive the previous months storylines?

I was excited to let them acummulate for a while, then subscribe and get all at once.:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I decided to give in and subscribe to the £48.99 a month VIP I know that could go towards a bill but I deserve to spend money on myself from time to time so why not spend it on what I enjoy? I just blew threw my k stars for my guy probably gonna add on for my girl too depends on how much cash i still have :,)
    Oh congratulations Astray. a little splurge is a good thing once in a while.

and I'll ask about the vip storylines. vats and Queen Sukii.There are probably VIP storyline month 1. VIP sToryline month 2 etc. so you most likely will get them all, but you just started later than someone who has been VIP since Feb. but we'll check for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    vats wrote: »
    So it's true, we don't receive the previous months storylines?

I was excited to let them acummulate for a while, then subscribe and get all at once.:(

Me too! BOOO!!
    PM to add
    I'm just thinking there has never been a feature that accumulated before you begin, then they give it to us all at once. I really think you get them once a month. Either there is a specific one for each month (a Christmas one in December, And if yiu join in April you miss Feb and March....OR (and my money is on this one ) when you join, you get the first month storyline, and each month you continue, you get the 2nd month's storyline, the third and so one. One per month while you have your membership.

i love the other thought, if you join in September you get feb/march/April/May/June/July/August and septembers. Does this really seem plausible though? These are Preminum storylines...wasn't there a special piece of clothing from the event? But you know, I'm not always right and I'd love to be wrong on this one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, the VIP storylines actually accumulate. So if you become a VIP member now, you will get access to all of the VIP storylines we have released so far. And you don't have to wait long in between VIP gigs.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hey guys, the VIP storylines actually accumulate. So if you become a VIP member now, you will get access to all of the VIP storylines we have released so far. And you don't have to wait long in between VIP gigs.

Thank you for the good news!
    PM to add
    That's great news!
    That was the first thing i asked about, so wow..?can you say entice me more? Oh no. I have to decide which game gets it. I'm thinking iOS, but if the Androids unfreeze first....... why do I have to want everything. But this is really great of glu. Thank you glu.....now help me decide. Unfreeze someone...lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I really love the gift Lucas got for bidding on Kim plus i went broke buying all of the VIP items for him,lol.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    You know it would be GREAT if they could just offer the old VIP to everyone and for those of us who have it already, let us get in on these story lines too :mad:
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Glad to be back guys! since I've started my gold trial I've gotten the Monstrobull event, the shoe making gig, and of course the Kim/Casio auction.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is amazing! Thanks for the news Kalinda!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!